Ladies in Thailand.

mikesensei

47 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

Depressing thread. And some wonder why I am so dismissive and contemptuous of these people. Thailand really does attract a lot of  lowlife guttersnipes. I feel for the decent older folks who get tarred with the same brush.

Decent older people ...... few and far between IMHO.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

Sounds about right but there you go. Lets hope another with your moral compass views doesnt sight your wife/GF eh.

As long as any children are DNA tested as mine, she can have sex with whomever she likes.

I certainly do!

1 hour ago, MaeJoMTB said:

How many Thai girls have you met that participate in any sporting activity?

% is quite low and typically indoor badminton. went to bali with a thai nurse that liked the feeling of lying on a board riding a wave that i pushed her into but then became afraid of getting a suntan and the rest of the trip she carried an umbrella everywhere.

1 hour ago, atyclb said:

% is quite low and typically indoor badminton. went to bali with a thai nurse that liked the feeling of lying on a board riding a wave that i pushed her into but then became afraid of getting a suntan and the rest of the trip she carried an umbrella everywhere.

I think we can all relate to that one. Let's choose a lovely hotel with a gorgeous swimming pool so I can sit in the shade all day in the dry. 

2 hours ago, jeab1980 said:

Sounds about right but there you go. Lets hope another with your moral compass views doesnt sight your wife/GF eh.

This is not the 1950's  in the UK we are talking about, this thread is about relationships in Thailand. A lot of the guys that come here will be 50 or 60 plus, most will probably have found themselves a girl 20 or 30 years younger, most of those  have quite likely also found themselves a girl who has spent some time in the sex indusdry. Add to this Thailand is a land which is hardly famed for the fidelity of it's people. Personally (as i have reviewed my own moral compass from that preached to me from childhood)  i do not have a problem with any of this neither do i have a problem with MaeJo's comments, but really what sort of 'moral compass' do the guys i am describing  have in the first place? There is some hyprocrisy going on here, a dated, UK style moral compass which says you should never entertain another man's woman would also say you shouldn't entertain sex for money or relationships with 30 year Juniors.

39 minutes ago, Gruff said:

This is not the 1950's  in the UK we are talking about, this thread is about relationships in Thailand. A lot of the guys that come here will be 50 or 60 plus, most will probably have found themselves a girl 20 or 30 years younger, most of those  have quite likely also found themselves a girl who has spent some time in the sex indusdry. Add to this Thailand is a land which is hardly famed for the fidelity of it's people. Personally (as i have reviewed my own moral compass from that preached to me from childhood)  i do not have a problem with any of this neither do i have a problem with MaeJo's comments, but really what sort of 'moral compass' do the guys i am describing  have in the first place? There is some hyprocrisy going on here, a dated, UK style moral compass which says you should never entertain another man's woman would also say you shouldn't entertain sex for money or relationships with 30 year Juniors.

Hey be my guest have it away with any woman you want to. So what if its your mates wife it Thailand and according to you she was probably in the sex trade anyway so thats fine,  just leave the husband fine on the bedside table. 

I love the way some people dream on forums like this.

My moral compass would never allow me to do anything like that to a mate no matter what. But thats me mates are more important than a game of one up man ship.

Whater your last sentamce was supposed to mean who knows but i expect it was a ppaow.

Edited by jeab1980

2 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

My moral compass would never allow me to do anything like that to a mate no matter what. But thats me mates are more important than a game of one up man ship.

So you  think every white man is your mate?

8 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

Hey be my guest have it away with any woman you want to. So what if its your mates wife it Thailand and according to you she was probably in the sex trade anyway so thats fine,  just leave the husband fine on the bedside table. 

I love the way some people dream on forums like this.

Whater your last sentamce was supposed to mean who knows but i expect it was a ppaow.

I was not talking about 'mates' Where did that come from ?

28 minutes ago, madusa said:

Surfers are a different breed aren't they? Mr....,what's your name again? Oh, can't pronounce it. Surfers will sell their grandmothers wheelchairs to get enough money to go surfing? No, just joking

You lucky guy get to kiss those japanese beauties in between the legs..Me? I am kind of old so they don't like it. They complain my mustache like wild boars whiskers, it will bruise their "libia majora". Anyway I am being gross. Excuse me.

Well, it all boils down to 2 things when it comes to women, either you have tons of money which will attract them or you are handsome with all the luck of being in the right place at the right time. Being handsome alone is not good enough you need to be in the right place and the right time.

Have a nice day you japanese pussy king.

surfers are still homo sapiens

my name here is an acronym

well only if their grandmother make a miraculous recovery and no longer needs the wheelchair.  some surfers studied very hard and worked long sleepless hours so they didnt need grannys wheelchair

yes your are gross, you grossly (pun intended) omitted the "labia minora", the other vital component

the primary goal in bali is surfing.  if you lose 100% focus in the water you can get hurt

the thing is after  many hours surfing in the sun even if you have a new surfing female friend you dont think about social life, you think about food, a shower and sleep . lol.

have a nice day mr. thai pussy king

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

I think we can all relate to that one. Let's choose a lovely hotel with a gorgeous swimming pool so I can sit in the shade all day in the dry. 

spot on

in the upscale bkk condo where i stay the 2 nice pools was an important selling point for the 95% thai occupancy. its great because they almost never use it. like having my own private pool.

3 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

So you  think every white man is your mate?

Certainly not read it correctly. I love these read one post and reply to it not knowing  what was said in a post that was being replied to. But thats no fun for. Trolling is it.

17 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

Well if you bothered reading whats being said you would know rather than just read one post. But dont worry i accept your appology

It is Post 101 that appears to be the cause of a lot of the debate and that Post refers in general to 'expats' and not to 'mates'.  Really strange to fail to answer my question,  be rude to me, suggest i haven't read the thread and expect an apology on that basis.

On 29/09/2017 at 4:41 AM, MaeJoMTB said:

I usually only found out they had husbands after the main event.

The husbands were all wealthier, nicer and often younger or better looking than me.

Beats me why they do it! I've never understood women.

All in your head you BS artist