More trouble at Surin bar where British owner was attacked by biker gang

webfact

More trouble at Surin bar where British owner was attacked by biker gang

17-09-12-21-01-56-450_deco.jpg

Picture: TNews/77JOWO

Thai media reported that there was more criminal activity at the bar in Surin where the UK owner was attacked by a biker gang at the weekend.

TNews reported that after a group of men had been bailed for the attack on Lee Buil, 57, a former policeman from Hull, someone returned to the downtown bar and glued the locks.

17-09-12-20-57-04-318_deco.jpg

Picture: TNews/77JOWO

They quoted the unnamed younger sister of the owner - wife of Mr Buil Narisa Bunchart, 39, - as saying that the bar was shut and the owners felt like prisoners in their own home.

She claimed to have been told by local cops that they were satisfied that the bikers had all offered "wais" at the police station and had been allowed free.

But they would not stop there, she said, requesting anonymity as the family are now in fear of further attacks. She said she had called 191 special branch to investigate further.

She said their mother wants them to quit the bar business after the intimidation that began Friday and continued on Saturday when 60,000 baht's worth of damage was done and Mr Buil ended up in hospital with 18 stitches to head and mouth wounds.

He has said that the bikers have opened a rival bar called Cross Pistons.

Source: TNews

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-13

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here we go with 1000 pages of comments of everyone arguing about if the Outlaws are real criminals.

"The U.S. Department of Justice defines "outlaw motorcycle gangs" (OMG) as "organizations whose members use their motorcycle clubs as conduits for criminal enterprises".[60] The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Criminal Intelligence Service Canada have designated four MCs as "outlaw motorcycle gangs": the Hells Angels, the Pagans, the Outlaws, and the Bandidos,[61][62] known as the "Big Four".

The FBI asserts that Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs support themselves primarily through drug dealing, trafficking in stolen goods, and extortion, and that they fight over territory and the illegal drug trade[67] and collect $1 billion in illegal income annually.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlaw_motorcycle_club#Outlaw_motorcycle_gangs_as_criminal_enterprises

13 minutes ago, webfact said:

She claimed to have been told by local cops that they were satisfied that the bikers had all offered "wais" at the police station and had been allowed free.

And it's really that simple.

I love when my nephew comes to visit my home. He might spill a drink, etc. He will quickly wai me, and then tries to run off. He's called back and told to clean up his mess. "But it was an accident!". He's quickly told that I couldn't care less and he's made to clean up after himself. All good until he's in his own home and does it. Quick wai and his mum is cleaning up after him. 

Not really an effective deterent to crime is it? Can they really expect a normal forward thinking and progressive society with respect for each other if they only have to say is sorry and all is forgotten.
It's quite sad that members of the public have to go to such lengths to get a reaction from the upholders of the law that are supposedly giving equal service and protection for all....

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just now, JonnyF said:

Gluing the the locks??? :blink: 

What next? A stinkbomb thrown in? Itching powder left on the chairs? Knocking the door and running away before someone answers?  :laugh:

I loved that game! Ding dong ditch.

Too bad most do not have door bells here.

This gang are actually the Nomads . It is common knowledge that they are Hells Angels rejects . So if someone wants to  join the HA and is perceived as a wimp or too effeminate they are directed to join the Nomads . This is why the name Gay Nomads and more recently Gaymads has stuck . Because they are predominitely homo and not badass  enough to be in the HA .

6 minutes ago, inThailand said:

I loved that game! Ding dong ditch.

Too bad most do not have door bells here.

8 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Gluing the the locks??? :blink: 

What next? A stinkbomb thrown in? Itching powder left on the chairs? Knocking the door and running away before someone answers?  :laugh:

Proper gangsters 5555 gluing locks ??? . . . sad

here we go with 1000 pages of comments of everyone arguing about if the Outlaws are real criminals.

"The U.S. Department of Justice defines "outlaw motorcycle gangs" (OMG) as "organizations whose members use their motorcycle clubs as conduits for criminal enterprises".[60] The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Criminal Intelligence Service Canada have designated four MCs as "outlaw motorcycle gangs": the Hells Angels, the Pagans, the Outlaws, and the Bandidos,[61][62] known as the "Big Four".

The FBI asserts that Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs support themselves primarily through drug dealing, trafficking in stolen goods, and extortion, and that they fight over territory and the illegal drug trade[67] and collect $1 billion in illegal income annually.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlaw_motorcycle_club#Outlaw_motorcycle_gangs_as_criminal_enterprises

Yes that's all very well, but there is one who lives near my auntie and sometimes he helps her with her shopping....

We don't give a <deleted> what the pretend police are satisfied with. Your are crooks yourselves and once a real PM is elected I hope to see some of you in jail. 

They are to be charged with assault and threats of death. What club are these pretenders. <deleted> you can't fight lol. I had better sparring with my sister.

1 hour ago, rkidlad said:

And it's really that simple.

I love when my nephew comes to visit my home. He might spill a drink, etc. He will quickly wai me, and then tries to run off. He's called back and told to clean up his mess. "But it was an accident!". He's quickly told that I couldn't care less and he's made to clean up after himself. All good until he's in his own home and does it. Quick wai and his mum is cleaning up after him. 

There full of shit

3 minutes ago, nasanews said:

Cant the owner hire local thugs to get even.

it would seem that his mrs isn't very well connected around there. it say's that she also owns the bar and for that to happen to a local thai by some outsiders without serious repercussions would suggest no local power at all

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

This alcohol at work. Tbe most dangerous drug known to man!

1 hour ago, VocalNeal said:

My take? The bar owner has/had banned one of the bikie guys, probably publicly. Loss of face! So bikie and mates open new bar and intimidate original guy out of business. 

Should not have banned the guy in the first place?

When it comes to "losing face," farangs are worse than Thais. 

1 hour ago, JAG said:

Yes that's all very well, but there is one who lives near my auntie and sometimes he helps her with her shopping....

But some day, he'll knock on her door (or send her a WeChat) needing a favor.  And she can't refuse....

Or is that a different movie?  Doesn't matter.  The concept is the same.  Even Pablo Escobar helped out his neighbors when he wasn't too busy castrating his competition.

Thank God for the wai eh . The universal  panacea to all the worlds evils and woe's.

Sounds like the bikers are really swell guys after all and everybody has got it wrong. They probably danced the ramwong on their way out of the police station before getting some superglue and after a communal sniffing session , applying  remaining glue to the locks. 

Great guys one and all. :coffee1:

Such a shame that this crap has made its way beyond Bangkok and Pattaya and is now in the "real Thailand".

I had always thought that outside of the tourist areas the farangs you came across were generally placid, laid-back and just kicked back and enjoyed life.  These reports of farang on farang conflict in Surin are not a welcome development.

1 hour ago, VocalNeal said:

My take? The bar owner has/had banned one of the bikie guys, probably publicly. Loss of face! So bikie and mates open new bar and intimidate original guy out of business. 

Should not have banned the guy in the first place?

According to the other thread on this, the biker was banned for regularly getting drunk and picking fights with customers.

The bar owner will no doubt have to close his bar and leave the area. Very sad to see the rule of law failing and intimidation, and worse, winning.

Archived