More trouble at Surin bar where British owner was attacked by biker gang

webfact

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Will E Vormer said:

sounds like this gang needed a weak target to make themselves feel tough. Really feel for the owner(s)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I don't think that anybody ( even a biker, sorry I'm one of them ) would just start to attack a place without a reason.

But I don't know much about it and would like to ask you if there's something going on between the owner and a particular guy?

I understand how strange the whole situation for him must be, and so freaking short before a new year.

It wouldn't be for me to close down and make place for an idiot. 

Closing a shop, if it's your income, might not be the right alternative then....:post-4641-1156694083: Merry Christmas!!!

16 minutes ago, Will E Vormer said:

Ah the guy with the huge chip is back. The wife is laughing at your post.

Was she surprised I knew his rank?  I' m sure she was laughing that you thought papa  could protect you with a platoon of his men from the closest marine base to Surin . (430 km away) 

Certainly explains your devotion to watchman and uncle toot

Was she surprised I knew his rank?  I' m sure she was laughing that you thought papa  could protect you with a platoon of his men from the closest marine base to Surin . (430 km away)  Certainly explains your devotion to watchman and uncle toot

No idea what you are on about. We are based nr Rayong for xmas. Have a good one and kinda hope the bar keeps serving u

Cheers

8 hours ago, Will E Vormer said:

You havent a clue about thai family bond or how the marines help each other out.

No, of course I don´t. You are the superior. :cheesy:
I only been living here for over 17 years, so don´t even try to go that way.
Otherwise, Merry Christmas to you and your fantasies.

No, of course I don´t. You are the superior. :cheesy:
I only been living here for over 17 years, so don´t even try to go that way.
Otherwise, Merry Christmas to you and your fantasies.
Sorry if it sounded that way. Hope you make it to 20 and wishing you a less cynical 2018

I have pictures of the Monkey man at the piss stop own by Luke Cook,  was arrested at Bangkok's international airport with his Thai wife only days after a crackdown on other members of the Australian Hells Angels in the Thai seaside city of Pattaya.

was he  Hells Angels member hiding out in Surin? He up rooted his piss stop, Monkey house in pattaya to Surin. Then off he go again, when the heat on.

Lee Buil checked in to Surin, Thailand.

Big thankyou to all my friends and family for their support during these times. A big thankyou to the Thai army and police for all their help, I'm sure justice will be served soon. There is no disputing the evidence. Anyone who knows me and my wife will know what kind of people we are. I have no dispute with bikers in general, I was a big biker for many years.Thankyou again

13901422_10154337143027071_6467546850403160419_n.jpg

I am not bikie, do know the story. The link with Hull and Thailand, When authorities started to connect the dots between people affiliated, they learned about the family members and friends drawn into its network.

The house in Surin in much bigger then luke cook pattaya home. Largest bar in Surin, with only few customers, new cars and bikes. where the money come from?

1 hour ago, dragula said:

I am not bikie, do know the story. The link with Hull and Thailand, When authorities started to connect the dots between people affiliated, they learned about the family members and friends drawn into its network.

The house in Surin in much bigger then luke cook pattaya home. Largest bar in Surin, with only few customers, new cars and bikes. where the money come from?

Perhaps it's time to mind your own business? Your posts are really strange. 

1 hour ago, DILLIGAD said:

Yeah, I like Hastings. My first house I lost was in-between both places (Polegate), near ‘God’s Waiting room’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a boat at Hastings for about 20 years, birthed near the Life Boat Station...:thumbsup:

Archived