More trouble at Surin bar where British owner was attacked by biker gang

webfact

2 hours ago, Thechook said:

I can just imagine the bikies giving a sincere wai to police.  What about a wai and apology to the victim.

This is the normal way / normal wai here. And I would not be surprised if the local BIB's are involved in several ways

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sklmeeera said:

This gang are actually the Nomads . It is common knowledge that they are Hells Angels rejects . So if someone wants to  join the HA and is perceived as a wimp or too effeminate they are directed to join the Nomads . This is why the name Gay Nomads and more recently Gaymads has stuck . Because they are predominitely homo and not badass  enough to be in the HA .

Jesus wept. Out of all the ignorant and un-informed comments I've read wasting my time reading this thread, this one is one of the dumbest.

99% of replies show that nobody really knows what they are talking about regarding the subject of MC's. All their misinformation gleaned from the shock horror media and tv and the laughable Wiki and laughable Feds. And where does Wiki get it's info? I rest my case.

Nobody on this forum knows first hand and close up any 1%er members of an MC, hence the idiotic comments. Been invited for a night out down the clubhouse? No, thought so. So refrain if you only surmise.

And before you ask, yeah I do know. Plenty.

As for the "plug and castrate the scum" comments - the phrase keyboard warriors has never been more apt.

9 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Nobody on this forum knows first hand and close up any 1%er members of an MC, hence the idiotic comments. Been invited for a night out down the clubhouse? No, thought so. So refrain if you only surmise.

On the other hand, people in a cult are often the last to realize it's a cult.  

15 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Jesus wept. Out of all the ignorant and un-informed comments I've read wasting my time reading this thread, this one is one of the dumbest.

99% of replies show that nobody really knows what they are talking about regarding the subject of MC's. All their misinformation gleaned from the shock horror media and tv and the laughable Wiki and laughable Feds. And where does Wiki get it's info? I rest my case.

And before you ask, yeah I do know. Plenty.

As for the "plug and castrate the scum" comments - the phrase keyboard warriors has never been more apt.

No more comments please. you all know nothing. you've never been invited to the 'clubhouse'. you are all keyboard warriors and should be bowing down and knocking one out over these big bad biker boys. thaiguzzi knows best. he is our resident biker boy expert. so pray tell thaiguzzi. what should we all know about these charming blokes that beat up outnumbered old men and glue locks. no more comments from me on this. i'll just listen to the expert

36 minutes ago, champers said:

According to the other thread on this, the biker was banned for regularly getting drunk and picking fights with customers.

The bar owner will no doubt have to close his bar and leave the area. Very sad to see the rule of law failing and intimidation, and worse, winning.

TIT....

9 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

No more comments please. you all know nothing. you've never been invited to the 'clubhouse'. you are all keyboard warriors and should be bowing down and knocking one out over these big bad biker boys. thaiguzzi knows best. he is our resident biker boy expert. so pray tell thaiguzzi. what should we all know about these charming blokes that beat up outnumbered old men and glue locks. no more comments from me on this. i'll just listen to the expert

Bikers do a lot of good charity work. like helping to rebuild the school, That burned down in mae suai, chiang rai. They are good people. Just regular blokes.

45 minutes ago, champers said:

According to the other thread on this, the biker was banned for regularly getting drunk and picking fights with customers.

The bar owner will no doubt have to close his bar and leave the area. Very sad to see the rule of law failing and intimidation, and worse, winning.

Competition is sometimes a good thing.

So are you a member of this Surin club,see your from Issan, maybe their PR guy,
so you say all  MC members are all good,and only in it for a laugh,so how do you
explain,the criminal activities of of the Nomad/Outlaws ,in Surin, or is it all the
Monkey bar owners fault for banning one because he was an @rsehole.
regards worgeordie

You know I suspect that there is probably a lot of "six of one half a dozen of the other" going on here.

Disclaimer - I'm not in a MC gang, I don't think a Yamaha 110cc step through would qualify, I do like going to bars though...

These guys be they Bandidos or Outlaws work hand in glove with the Thai police. They are everywhere in Thailand. Mostly Scandinavian in particular Norwegian and in Bangkok. Basically untouchable. I've had the misfortune to meet them and the fortune to not have got involved with them. They offer security services. I met one recently down Sukhumvit Soi 33 while watching a rugby game. He introduced himself to me as a fu6king animal as he walked past me. This guy was Australian and I was more interested in the rugby. I fear for the bar owner he's in it up to his oxters and he ain't gonna get help from anybody least of all the Thai police. 

What if it wasn't a biker gang?  What if someone had an issue with a bar owner, rounded up his mates, came back and beat up the owner?  Would there still be the same arguing over whether what these guys did was right or wrong?  It's wrong.  No matter if it was a group of bikers, a group of football fans, a group of nationalists or a group of clergymen, it's wrong.  It doesn't matter one bit if other members of the gang, or other gangs, do charity work, help old ladies across the street,  pick up litter or go around handing out money to everyone.  What these guys did was wrong.

2 hours ago, Berkshire said:

When it comes to "losing face," farangs are worse than Thais. 

Farang loss of face and the consequent whining is what fills many of the threads on Thai Visa. All it takes is an immigration officer who frowns or a supermarket cashier who isn't thrilled that khun farang is buying something and the tears & whingeing ramp up.

And of course it's been a root cause of many wars, ethnic cleansing and right wing terrorism world-wide. It also generates many tweets emanating from the White House.

7 minutes ago, car720 said:

None but he should know the right response for these guys.

They are not called law enforcers for no reason.

Wake up. In his home country he would have the whole police behind him, what does he have here?

4 hours ago, Thechook said:

I can just imagine the bikies giving a sincere wai to police.  What about a wai and apology to the victim.

Just wai to the police because they were interrupted and you're free to go.

"a sincere wai to police" you should say a wai to sincere police.

Surely there must be enough expat punters in Surin to keep both bars going. They're two different demographics anyway. Regular, hetero blokes can go to the Brit fellas girl bar and the leather boys can go to the gay, fetish bar "Crossed Pistols' or whatever its called - the name alone clearly indicates what it is, and who its for.

9 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Why? What powers does an ex cop have in Thailand?

Just like gang members cops act tough if they have their 'friends" to back them up and a system that both ignores and promotes their misbehavior. An individual cop or gang member out of his protective element, on his own, suddenly becomes a lot less tough.

They quoted the unnamed younger sister of the owner - wife of Mr Buil Narisa Bunchart, 39.

Oh surprise, does this mean the bar of Lee Buil is in his Thai wife`s name? I wonder why? Sounds more like an immigration matter to me. They should check their immigration status and if working when they shouldn`t be working, deport the lot of them on the first available flight out.

8 hours ago, Media1 said:

We don't give a <deleted> what the pretend police are satisfied with. Your are crooks yourselves and once a real PM is elected I hope to see some of you in jail. 

They are to be charged with assault and threats of death. What club are these pretenders. <deleted> you can't fight lol. I had better sparring with my sister.

They will not be charged as they are all Wall Street bankers. 

Archived