More trouble at Surin bar where British owner was attacked by biker gang

webfact

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Nomads are Gay Boys have some ladyboys infiltrate the bar. While the Nomads get drunk entertaining their new friends, the Brits Bar Owners wife will be assembling a group of local ladies to attack the Nomad's Bar. When the Nomad's

are borderline passed out the ladyboys will contact the local ladies to attack with their machetes. When they win the battle the story will become history like Yamo in Korat defeating the Khmer. The Surin Ladies will be praised and a statue

of the ladies in Surin City will be erected to celebrate this event. God isn't this wonderful. Sorta like a Fairy Tale!

1 minute ago, giddyup said:
17 minutes ago, Pember said:

I am a bar owner and member of the White Devils MC. I have brothers in the Hells Angels and Bandidos. All peaceful Motorcycle Clubs. The Outlaws have been causing problems everywhere.  I work in Hong Kong and they have a large violent presece here. We don't need this in Thailand. 

Hells Angels and Bandidos peaceful? When it suits them maybe.

Yep.  As long as they're getting whatever they want, they're all about the love and the good works.

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Same as anyone, even ol' Trans.....ashamed-smiley-emoticon.png.7dfa12c2a65f20b797a04d8b0454e214.png

No, most people are peaceful all the time, outlaw biker gangs go on rampages, destroy property and harm and kill human beings. Hardly the same. So let's not have another love fest for biker low-lifes because you have a sticker on your truck.

This whole sorry saga, as reported, reminds me of High Noon; that the guy's an ex-copper confronting "outlaw" bikers seems particularly apt:

Here's another cinematic gem that came to mind for a not so diplomatic solution:

Of course you need to transpose the location, the characters, and the accoutrements, to make them relevant, if you get me drift, savvy.

Unfortunately, life isn't always like it is in the movies, or even books:

3 minutes ago, giddyup said:

No, most people are peaceful all the time, outlaw biker gangs go on rampages, destroy property and harm and kill human beings. Hardly the same. So let's not have another love fest for biker low-lifes because you have a sticker on your truck.

So you think most non biker folk are peaceful...Gawd....You think all biker folk are murderers....Gawd.....

facepalm.gif.5740ddf09d351eee4adc8feaf8ef29d9.gif

5 minutes ago, transam said:

So you think most non biker folk are peaceful...Gawd....You think all biker folk are murderers....Gawd.....

facepalm.gif.5740ddf09d351eee4adc8feaf8ef29d9.gif

I'm saying that outlaw biker gangs are notorious for exacting violence on the community, if it suits them, we're not talking about the SS death squads. Of course individuals can be violent, but we are talking about organised crime syndicates. If every individual was displaying violence our society would be totally chaotic.

Can we drop the huge emoticons? Really not necessary.

3 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I'm saying that outlaw biker gangs are notorious for exacting violence on the community, if it suits them, we're not talking about the SS death squads. Of course individuals can be violent, but we are talking about organised crime syndicates. Can we drop the huge emoticons? Really not necessary.

My emicons speak a thousand words I cannot write.....:stoner:

1 minute ago, Lazy Farang said:

Ahhh, so the pillow biters came back for a second go, this time their intellect couldn't come up with anything better then to glue the locks.. God their just brain dead rejects.

Good time to install CCTV outside....:smile:

4 hours ago, impulse said:

But some day, he'll knock on her door (or send her a WeChat) needing a favor.  And she can't refuse....

Or is that a different movie?  Doesn't matter.  The concept is the same.  Even Pablo Escobar helped out his neighbors when he wasn't too busy castrating his competition.

I feel sorry for him. There was nothing I hated more than when I had to wear a uniform and be stereotyped with all the bad ones, but when push came to shove even without it on there was no choice who had to be sided with. God I hated wearing that silly police uniform though.

7 minutes ago, khunpin said:

<deleted> Inlaw pussies. Come and try smashing my place in Sa Kaew. Then we will see how tough you pussy boys are ...

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

While I agree with your sentiment....  You haven't posted your address or any method by which this gang can identify you to take you up on your offer / threat.

There are so many guys in this forum who make anonymous threats which quite frankly come across as daft... People agree with you that these violent imbeciles are poor specimens of humanity - but to threaten them when everyone and anyone knows the threat is empty seems a little daft and to coin a phrase which is often irritating 'keyboard warrior-ish'... 

7 hours ago, Thechook said:

I can just imagine the bikies giving a sincere wai to police.  What about a wai and apology to the victim.

Just wai to the police because they were interrupted and you're free to go.

Dont you think the envelope helped also a lot

"..offered wais..." and all is well. What a joke!

If the victims were Thai then the offenders (farang?) feet would not touch the ground on the way to prison! If this happened to a policeman's family then retribution would be hell for the offenders.

2 hours ago, natway09 said:

Brings back memories of Sukhumvit Soi 8 bar.

The new owner who purchased the business from the bikee gangs did not ban them but the rules of

no patches in the bar & no bikes parked out the front they ignored.

It just so happened that the new owners wife was the daughter of an active General.

The motorbikes just disappeared as did  their riders.

It has nothing to do with what you know but who you know

Just weak dogs.

6 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Gluing the the locks??? :blink: 

What next? A stinkbomb thrown in? Itching powder left on the chairs? Knocking the door and running away before someone answers?  :laugh:

No, I think there really gonna turn it up a notch,  

when the bar owners walking, one of the gang will walk up behind him and tap him on the right shoulder but continue on past his left side........ 

1 minute ago, Jimmyjames120 said:

No, I think there really gonna turn it up a notch,  

when the bar owners waking, one of the gang will walk up behind him and tap him on the right shoulder but continue on past his left side........ Boom!  Have some of that mate!

What film was that from...?

I worked with a H/A many years ago he was an enforcer for them. As it goes while working and coming to know him he was a really pleasant funny bloke, when I asked about the club and a few other questions he said "you deal with the club you get what comes to you, we dont mess with civilians. If you owe us money or do dealings with us then we will take whats ours with a percentage. Nothing is free"
He had no interest in anybody outside of the club in any form but if you did do business with them then they made you pay. Some of the stories were pretty rough.. Being intimidating and looking the part is how they get the cash work, usually it's enough to get either the point across or the money back but if they need to they will take it by whatever means necessary. Personally don't condone them, they are what they are. Leave them be and most times they wont be any bother, had more trouble off drunk knobbers back home on weekends than ever seen with any gangs

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Archived