More trouble at Surin bar where British owner was attacked by biker gang

webfact

5 minutes ago, Jimmyjames120 said:

No, I think there really gonna turn it up a notch,  

when the bar owners waking, one of the gang will walk up behind him and tap him on the right shoulder but continue on past his left side........ Boom!  Have some of that mate!

You've been watching too much Sons of Anarchy, pal. Watch the original video and see the way they ran like chickens when fronted 1 on 1. Bunch of bullying cowards. Glueing locks is about their level - juvenile

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, sklmeeera said:

This gang are actually the Nomads . It is common knowledge that they are Hells Angels rejects . So if someone wants to  join the HA and is perceived as a wimp or too effeminate they are directed to join the Nomads . This is why the name Gay Nomads and more recently Gaymads has stuck . Because they are predominitely homo and not badass  enough to be in the HA .

Can you tell me how you come to this conclusion? This is complete nonsens!!!

Nomads are the name for bikers stray around and not members of the local chapter.
This MC is a new prospective chapter from the Outlaws. About this they call their self Outlaws Nomads.

That's all.

And yes, all 1% MC's have members who are not criminals. 

4 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

If people do not have the proper government authority and paperwork to own and run a business in Thailand, do you really think their businesses should be given full protective rights under the laws they are breaking at the tax payers expense.? Come off it, this is a joke.

If the roles were reversed and it involved a foreigner in your country, I guarantee your opinions would be different. 

Honestly I don't give a flying <deleted> either way...

Am I missing something, I don't recall reading anywhere where there was a suggestion by the bikers told this guy he should close his bar. Perhaps by their actions it could be inferred that he should not be in the bar business or are they just setting an old score as it appears he was the sole target. 

I am not convinced this is a issue over closing down a competitor, especially if he sold the bar to a locally connected Thai. In addition, how many local expats would start drinking and feel comfortable at the biker bar if he closed down? 

It would be nice if we could hear from him or perhaps others that might have been in the bar who actually heard what happened.

3 hours ago, nausea said:

This whole sorry saga, as reported, reminds me of High Noon; that the guy's an ex-copper confronting "outlaw" bikers seems particularly apt:

Here's another cinematic gem that came to mind for a not so diplomatic solution:

Of course you need to transpose the location, the characters, and the accoutrements, to make them relevant, if you get me drift, savvy.

Unfortunately, life isn't always like it is in the movies, or even books:

Are you really comparing High Noon and the gangster character of James Cagney with that of those bunch of W. Anchors? James Cagney was one of my greatest heroes of all time.

hellsangelplus2.gif

1 hour ago, snowgard said:

Can you tell me how you come to this conclusion? This is complete nonsens!!!

Nomads are the name for bikers stray around and not members of the local chapter.
This MC is a new prospective chapter from the Outlaws. About this they call their self Outlaws Nomads.

That's all.

And yes, all 1% MC's have members who are not criminals. 

Umm looks gay to me...

pres.jpg

9 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Seems a very keen interest in Gays in this thread......

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

If so..... They could probably right --- I agree 'with' percentages and seldom regret it.....

Likely a 'gay-pussy' gang who Wai police and travel in groups (and try their best to be Maucho as well)......... LOL.......

Edited to add..... What happened -- Yesterdays post made te think the Army was looking into it rather than police.....

24 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Seems a very keen interest in Gays in this thread......

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Probably something 'gays' would notice and most of us 'not notice' ...... But.... What the heck..... it seems a fitting 'tag' for 'this biker gang' in this topic....... LOL.......

1 hour ago, cyberfarang said:

Are you really comparing High Noon and the gangster character of James Cagney with that of those bunch of W. Anchors? James Cagney was one of my greatest heroes of all time.

I'm a Humphrey Bogart man myself, but I think Cagney's pretty cool too. The comparisons I'm making are fairly obvious I would've thought, and it certainly doesn't involve comparing James Cagney with a "bunch" of anything; it's all about the individual (Gary Cooper, James Cagney) against the group. 

11 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

My take? The bar owner has/had banned one of the bikie guys, probably publicly. Loss of face! So bikie and mates open new bar and intimidate original guy out of business. 

Should not have banned the guy in the first place?

Why? As the owner of a bar you have the right to decision WHO is welcome in your bar.

But in real YOU don't know what happen before. Same we all here.

It can be also that the Outlaws are jelous that no one come in their Biker Bar and the other bar had all the time a lot of visitors. 

3 minutes ago, snowgard said:

Why? As the owner of a bar you have the right to decision WHO is welcome in your bar.

But in real YOU don't know what happen before. Same we all here.

It can be also that the Outlaws are jelous that no one come in their Biker Bar and the other bar had all the time a lot of visitors. 

If you read the topic a lot as I did you will see the part where the biker was banned because he got drunk in the bar a few previous visits and tried abusing other 'regular' customers....... HE HAS JUST CAUSE  to ban the first one........... and most bar owners would do the same to anyone who can't control 'their drink'....... 

I would and I admire him for sticking up for his 'rights'.... It sucks that 'the Cops' can be 'paid' to look the other way............ BUT...... TIT............. (We can stay or leave..... and I am debating it now)

Archived