Teenage boys offered oral sex for foreigners at Chiang Mai massage shop

webfact

Teenage boys offered oral sex for foreigners at Chiang Mai massage shop

CiHZjUdJ5HPNXJ92GO23O1QpnLJvPOPWS6.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

CHIANG MAI: -- Police and child protection agencies who raided a downtown Chiang Mai massage shop found that it was just a front for sexual activity.

Region 5 cops, local police and officials from Soon Phitak Dek acting on complaints raided the Paradise Massage and Spa in the early hours of Tuesday morning.

They found five boys aged less than 18 who were there to give oral stimulation to foreigners who visited the shop, said Thai Rath.

There was also a host of evidence including condoms, gels and two albums of staff members among 32 items confiscated. The shop is in Chang Moi Kao in the northern Thai city.

Both owners were arrested and detained.

Thanonchai Jaturathip, 32, and Chartree Pinta, 47, face charges of offering underage boys for sex.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-13

12 hours ago, Keesters said:

and how old were they? 17. Old enough to kill themselves riding a motorcycle but not old enough to earn some money the best way they can.

You seem to have a pretty low opinion of the human race. Anybody can do better than that...

This is what happens when the meddling NGO's of the western nations, make ingerence the internal affairs of eastern nations on the excuse of morals and prevent the teenagerts from working in global brand factories. Many of these factories sent them to school in the morning and gave them jobs in the afternoons.

Crackdowns were made on the factories, no more underage teenagers allowed to work and thus no more school, no more salary to help the family. The consequence becomes obvious with one way tickets to brothels!

Before the usual mindless trolls suggest if I support child labor, the answer is "No", not the best solution, but to choose, it is somewhat a better alternative in mixing factory work with school, in place of blowing pedophiles in a brothel!!!!

Well, you guys living in Chiang Mai, be prepared.

They are cracking down hard on everything not "Sport or Family" related in Pattaya.

If this keeps going, soon Chiang Mai will be the Sodom and Gomorrah of the Thai-Alps!

To stem the tide, local Farangs will have to form some type of "Sheriff's Possies", (on horseback), taking their clues from the Texas-Rangers.

Be prepared! Cheers.:smile:

On 14/09/2017 at 11:28 PM, observer90210 said:

This is what happens when the meddling NGO's of the western nations, make ingerence the internal affairs of eastern nations on the excuse of morals and prevent the teenagerts from working in global brand factories. Many of these factories sent them to school in the morning and gave them jobs in the afternoons.

Crackdowns were made on the factories, no more underage teenagers allowed to work and thus no more school, no more salary to help the family. The consequence becomes obvious with one way tickets to brothels!

Before the usual mindless trolls suggest if I support child labor, the answer is "No", not the best solution, but to choose, it is somewhat a better alternative in mixing factory work with school, in place of blowing pedophiles in a brothel!!!!

What a load of <deleted>. Why you feel the need to criticise NGOs and no empathy for victims? 

On 9/14/2017 at 11:28 PM, observer90210 said:

Aside from what the hell is ingerence, (I am guessing you mean "interference" ) since when has Thailand bowed to the dictates of "the Western nations", who do not notably have a consensus on such things?
Youths as young as fifteen are in fact permissible hires. There are a few dangerous occupations for which they cannot be hired, e.g. fishing, which is not notably a major Chiang Mai industry.  Abusive situations are rampant as the laws on child labor, like so many other laws, are indifferently enforced.
 "About 1.6 million children (below age 15) remain out of school, and many of these working children are employed under conditions that are harsh. The counterpart of child labor is non-completion of primary and junior secondary school, and this should be one target for policy." Nothing to do with your mythical "meddling NGO's of the western nations".
I reject your depiction of Western mores as being the catalyst for this. The kids are doing it because they can make much more money for much less strenuous work.
Get after the purveyors and the clientele. 

On 9/13/2017 at 9:25 AM, worgeordie said:

They should have raided the place later in the day 

and they may have been able to round up a few

Farang patrons,who would swear blind they were

only there for a traditional massage,

regards worgeordie

You may find Thais as well as foreigners For a happy ending

On 9/13/2017 at 3:02 PM, mrdome said:

Could be it's rather the other way around regarding who wants to give what to whom :sleep:

Yes, mrdome you are right, some farang just like to give the young men a nice job and pay them for it. It's like me giving a nice young girls some ticklish sensation and pay for it as well. Young girls have a win win situation, enjoy and get paid, what a nice job.

9 hours ago, The manic said:

CM. A dreadful gay, joyless, vegetarian, polluted, town ruined by the authorities and hippy chick NGO and  Christian meddlers. But The place in question sounds more like a peedo joint to me.

Only responding your joyless sentence. It's a clever form of propaganda really. 

Including NEUTRAL, SUBJECTIVE terms of gay and vegetarian with unambiguously negative terms such as joyless and polluted is a clever way of expressing homophobia and more unusually anti-vegetarianism without outright just saying it. 

BTW, as only an occasional visitor to Chiang Mai so no expert, I can't share your perceptions.

I found the populace overwhelmingly heterosexual. 

I observed lots of JOY there.

I do love vegetables but had no problem whatsoever finding plenty of meat to eat all about the town.

Polluted? Well I avoid the smoky season so not too bad otherwise.

On 9/15/2017 at 12:28 AM, observer90210 said:

From what you said, yes i agree it's the lesser of the 2 evils. Now they are in worst situation, with no education it's totally hopeless in the future, the future is moving very fast with all computerized coming on, less and less jobs. Farming doesn't pay well. what are they supposed to do in the future if they stop working in the massage job.

Even though exploited in the factory at least they got some kind of education in the morning and get away from the pimps.

All the generals in their crispy uniforms don't see the problems do they?

12 hours ago, The manic said:

CM. A dreadful gay, joyless, vegetarian, polluted, town ruined by the authorities and hippy chick NGO and  Christian meddlers. But The place in question sounds more like a peedo joint to me.

Live in Pattaya then with all your grumpy old ugly sexpat personality disordered friends. Some people actually give a <deleted> about the world and love themselves at the same time

4 minutes ago, BuffaloRescue said:

Live in Pattaya then with all your grumpy old ugly sexpat personality disordered friends. Some people actually give a <deleted> about the world and love themselves at the same time

Yes Insomnia and the others nightclubs are full of Grimpy Senior Citizens. But I'm sure you are right about CM NGOs loving them selves. It's called onanism

5 minutes ago, The manic said:

Yes Insomnia and the others nightclubs are full of Grimpy Senior Citizens. But I'm sure you are right about CM NGOs loving them selves. It's called onanism

No its called self love and self acceptance. When you learn that you wont be a miserable git sitting in a dark room looking for excuses to take random stabs at people who make you feel inferior.

When you finally learn to deal with your mummy issues and stop making them other peoples problem. You can then move to the next level of actually trying to find a purpose in life, its all about giving. The world doesnt revolve around that. Don't be a coward, step up and face your own shit.

On 9/14/2017 at 11:28 PM, observer90210 said:

True!!! and let me tell you my story, as someone who started my first job with NGO, not to be disgraceful toward former employers, it was nice to experience  that and helps me progress in Thailand a lot, but core NGOs that suppose to help ppl immigrants, underrepresented are just huge scums, the one that profits themselves first and then others.. actually I never saw any progress and benefit to migrant community... only I saw that owners (NGO directors) grow and bought new cars and properties.

the worst thing was with one very famous (youtube famous, some member from cmx know who is he) speaker and "changer", unfortunately, I realized that he is just a good businessmen that know how to wrap a story to be appealing Westerners... same with plenty other NGO organization. I wish I didnt live here where laws are harsh on criticizing ppl, otherwise, I would expose them in publically. 

Archived