Teenage boys offered oral sex for foreigners at Chiang Mai massage shop

webfact

On 9/21/2017 at 5:08 AM, The manic said:

CM. A dreadful gay, joyless, vegetarian, polluted, town ruined by the authorities and hippy chick NGO and  Christian meddlers. But The place in question sounds more like a peedo joint to me.

Hey that's derogatory to us vegetarians!    :post-4641-1156693976:

On 9/21/2017 at 6:08 AM, The manic said:

CM. A dreadful gay, joyless, vegetarian, polluted, town ruined by the authorities and hippy chick NGO and  Christian meddlers. But The place in question sounds more like a peedo joint to me.

Well, Mr. Manic. Tell me one town within 5,000 km that is overall better than CM,

and I pledge to underwrite your next 5 onanism therapy sessions.

On 9/14/2017 at 8:36 AM, Keesters said:

and how old were they? 17. Old enough to kill themselves riding a motorcycle but not old enough to earn some money the best way they can.

ex caveat emptor. . . if that is the point of the age bracket. Customers need to be wary. 

yes, good point.

Too many wowsers and old matrons here criticise the sex industries in South East Asia.

Selling drugs and prostitution are desperate but reasonable subs for a lack of work and ridiculously low wages. . . If the powers that be were less interested in the power of being in government and stamping down on the down trodden, they might come up with some creative ways to stimulate business and education. Its a long list but at least have a go. 

So blame anyone but the boys. Not everyone stoops to those levels, for what, a dream of money, chasing the capitalist dream, so why are there any young people left in poor areas ? 

Only a few demean themselves in the pursuit of money, most make the best of what they have, families and friends. 

I see some of the posters are those who whilst using Thais blame others, " like happily married to a boy in Chain mai", like the boy would stay if you had no money.

On 9/29/2017 at 1:45 PM, axact said:

So blame anyone but the boys. Not everyone stoops to those levels, for what, a dream of money, chasing the capitalist dream, so why are there any young people left in poor areas ? 

Only a few demean themselves in the pursuit of money, most make the best of what they have, families and friends. 

I see some of the posters are those who whilst using Thais blame others, " like happily married to a boy in Chain mai", like the boy would stay if you had no money.

Life is just one long term of prostitution for some people isn't it? Easy sleazy money.

Then again, it depends on how large the family is that one is providing for and how low your education is and whether that bit of paper you got in school even allows you the privilege of sweeping the floor in a shop.

Average provincial menial labour wage in the Philippines is 3,000 pesos/ mnth. That's for a 12 hour a day, 6 day week. That's 288hrs for 3,000 pesos. $59 USD.    20 cents an hour. Most Countries in South East Asia are using slave labour. Can you blame the young people who want a future and are willing to sell their arse to get through University? It happens in the West all the time but nobody talks about that.

What would you do if you were young and good looking with no education and no hope? 

How do you think a lot of the best actresses in the world that you love to see at the movies got there? 

Why do you think Woody Allen had the gall to suggest a liaison with Scarlett Johansen? Because of his looks? Or wealth?

Lets get real WOWSERS.

Archived