German man arrested after riding unicycle naked around Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, johng said:

I think a had a similar dream once....

Surreal (strained segue to follow):

Talking of Dali and weird art movements, he's obviously a performance artist; a German Dadaist perhaps; Hugo Ball would be proud, or maybe he's just proud of his Hugo Ball (I'll get my coat on the way out).

No it's not. I've met plenty of girls going çommando'.

Yes it is...and I have not met a single Thai girl who didn't wear knickers then shorts under their skirts + bra up top...admittedly the girls I have known are not Hi-so overseas university educated Thai girls ...just "simple farmers daughter's"

2 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

Now correct me if I'm wrong but that is neither  Pattaya nor an electric unicycle, is it? 

Indeed Sir I would concur that does not look like Pattaya but the 'net wasn't exactly awash with Pattaya themed naked cyclists photo's of any sort .. The title of the article is a little mis-leading to describe it as a uni-cycle .. The photo i put up is of what is generally recognized as a unicycle .. From the O P photo it looks like the German dude is on a segway type machine as best I can see and as far as I knew they have 2 wheels .. And if that is the case the O P title is a little bit more erroneous .. 

23 hours ago, whitemouse said:

What is the attraction of these unicycles... Isn't 2 wheels more stable? He seems very fit thought,  maybe good idea  to look into this unicycle thing

Yes, Whitemouse, unicycling can keep you fit. I'm 68 and i am unicycling again. Started about 25 years ago, did it for a short time but unfortunately didn't continue until recently. Now I am proudly pedaling through my housing estate. "The old farang, what is he doing ?" the Thais might think.

Not so difficult to learn. There are books and lectures on Youtube.

BTW, my UC is not electric.

Mein Gott!!!.....A normal person, even drunk cannot behave in such a manner??!!...Or can they?

Not an excuse, but let's hope that he was on drugs....because if not, the german fellow has a serious mental issue!!....

"let's hope he's on drugs" - that's a thought to savor. :)

On 08/09/2017 at 9:11 PM, tropo said:

That's a very interesting theory. The OP should come back and confirm, but he was discussing his court case in March last year - that's how I guessed the time frame. I would also think they had his passport the whole time as he would have been on bail.

No ,,, i was not on bail,, i have paid the fine on very first hearing

Archived