"Most-hated German in Thailand" denied boarding Thai Airways flight to Laos

webfact

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have passed this story on to a friend here in Laos who is a provincial police chief. He's spreading the word to his cop friends and immigration. If he tries his crap in Laos he could disappear, for a long time. I love communism, man, for reasons just like this.

10 minutes ago, Cereal said:

I have passed this story on to a friend here in Laos who is a provincial police chief. He's spreading the word to his cop friends and immigration. If he tries his crap in Laos he could disappear, for a long time. I love communism, man, for reasons just like this.

I dislike scabs like you .What is he doing to you ? The guy has obviously got a mental disorder and is to be pitied . Up to individual people if they want to give him money .When he plants himself on any street he becomes noticeable to the authorities .No need to go squealing .  

He changed his destination and kept it quiet. From fb comments

Btw. U would be great communist with ur grassing skills ?

14 minutes ago, Cereal said:

Calling the Lao government communist is a joke, right?

35 minutes ago, Cereal said:

Laos is much more tolerate compared to Thailand. It will be an honor for those guys in Laos to invite Big Foot for some Laos Chinese booze at 30 Baht a bottle. As for you Cereal you seem to smoke to much of that grass in Laos and hopefully you are the next on the chopping block when Laos clean up the farangs.

"Most hated German" isn't much of an accolade, I know I may be stereotyping but in my experience German men are quite fond of, in no particular order, beer, football, women and sausages. What is there not to like (apart from that beach towel thing)? I've been there a few times both on business and for leisure, never had a bad experience with Germans. Apart from penalty shoot-outs that is - but then again my very best German experience was a penalty shoot-out in the Allianz Arena!

3 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

"Most hated German" isn't much of an accolade, I know I may be stereotyping but in my experience German men are quite fond of, in no particular order, beer, football, women and sausages. What is there not to like (apart from that beach towel thing)? I've been there a few times both on business and for leisure, never had a bad experience with Germans. Apart from penalty shoot-outs that is - but then again my very best German experience was a penalty shoot-out in the Allianz Arena!

They commonly are very serious and rather dull .At least that can not be said of Herr Benjamin Holst.

oooh...so many angry responses. I don't like scum. I especially don't like scum in my adopted country. You guys in Thailand can keep all the scum for yourselves, they are not welcome here. If I can help, I will. Every time.

FYI, Laos is a communist country. There are various types of communism, much like there are different types of democracies. Just ask an American if the USA is the same as Canada. The Lao people, my wife included, are very proud to be communist. As am I. Democracy sucks because it allows scum like that to work their evil magic.

If you want to bring hypocrisy and corruption into it, Thailand has Laos beat in both regards hands down. I don't know why anybody would live there. It's a dung heap.

53 minutes ago, Cereal said:

You must be an old member of the Stasi.

Their love to communism was overwhelming too.

They've loved to pass informations as well.

3 minutes ago, Cereal said:

oooh...so many angry responses. I don't like scum. I especially don't like scum in my adopted country. You guys in Thailand can keep all the scum for yourselves, they are not welcome here. If I can help, I will. Every time.

FYI, Laos is a communist country. There are various types of communism, much like there are different types of democracies. Just ask an American if the USA is the same as Canada. The Lao people, my wife included, are very proud to be communist. As am I. Democracy sucks because it allows scum like that to work their evil magic.

If you want to bring hypocrisy and corruption into it, Thailand has Laos beat in both regards hands down. I don't know why anybody would live there. It's a dung heap.

Tut ,tut have you ever been to Savannakhet ?  ........Now there's a festering dung heap if ever i saw one . 

7 minutes ago, Cereal said:

That would be yelling, and that's just rude. How old are you by the way? I, too, grew up in the hippy era.

but you underlined.

I am 66 fysically, but still 17 mentally, I stopped growing up in 1968.

EDIT: sorry, I thought you were Willem

1 hour ago, Cereal said:

Off topic, I know, but what makes Laos communist? Serious question.

Not just the flag or the name of the ruling party I hope.

1 hour ago, anto said:

I dislike scabs like you .What is he doing to you ? The guy has obviously got a mental disorder and is to be pitied . Up to individual people if they want to give him money .When he plants himself on any street he becomes noticeable to the authorities .No need to go squealing .  

I don't see any mental disorder. He is just a parasite making a good life from other peoples' money. His leg by the way is not an ailment it is just a cosmetic disorder that cannot be treated. No problems walking or working. The reason I do not like him is because he is a conman. He is cheating people who want to help out of their money because he pretends he is in need. But he uses his money for expensive travel round the world, prostitutes alcohol and good food. And bragging with it. During the last 2 months he has been arrested in Denmark (waiting for a court appointment) dismissed from Ibiza by police. Then he went to Sweden Gran Canaria, to Birmingham, London, back to Gran Canaria (I am not sure if I forgot something) and then to Zurich, Amsterdam, now Seoul. How can he pay for all this by begging alone?

6 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

When asked "what about the rest of it?" he replied "Oh, I just wasted that".

Good for him .He is not mugging people or taking benefits (unless he is on a disability benefit from Germany ? )

32 minutes ago, Cereal said:

Why don't you start a website, say, Laosvisa.com ?

I'm sure with yourself as such a hospitable and welcoming host, it will outdo Thaivisa in no time ! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:  

1 hour ago, Cereal said:

I have passed this story on to a friend here in Laos who is a provincial police chief. He's spreading the word to his cop friends and immigration. If he tries his crap in Laos he could disappear, for a long time.

"disappear, for a long time"

Some 2-bit con-man and you rat him out because you want him dead?

A disturbing, bizarre take.

Just as bizarre as someone who spews nothing but vitriol towards Thailand yet,

spends an inordinate amount of time on a Thai Forum...

:coffee1:

8 minutes ago, craftyhen said:

considering the amount of tosh i've seen from 'travellers'/expats requesting donations on websites like gofundme and patreon.com i'd happily donate to him

his mistake was not being subtle about it

opposite is true. people who beg for money telling they want to pay for their travel are honest. If you donate you know what they will do with it.

He pretends to be in need, and to be suffering with his leg, his money and his travel documents have been stolen (and he cannot work for his income)

People donate because they want to help him, not knowing that he could help himself very well - if he only would.

Archived