"Most-hated German in Thailand" denied boarding Thai Airways flight to Laos

webfact

3 minutes ago, sweatalot said:

people who beg for money telling they want to pay for their travel are honest. If you donate you know what they will do with it.

you sound very trusting

the last youtuber i watched had built up an initial fanbase then claim an injury preventing him from working, was then making $1000+ a month from it, probably more now

also those websites arn't just used by people looking to travel

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not understand why so many here hacking around on him. He just sits around and hopes someone will throw money into his mug. Everyone can decide to give him money or not.

In my eyes him not do something bad. Him not go to the people and ask for money.

How many others tell the most incredible lie stories, that they have cancer or other sickness just for try to rip out money from others. Often enough with fundraising.

Him use his way to see something from the world.

A lot of russians (I saw minimum 5-6 in the last 4 years in Pattaya) make same they are deaf and dumb and place a giveaway and a card at your restaurant table in the hope zou give some bucks. 

I find that much more worse.

8 minutes ago, Muggi1968 said:

I think He burn fast and will die young....And then we will all forget about him....

Soo... Who cares...  but do not give money to all beggers.

Why ,is their a law against it ?I know their will be eventually .

There are plenty of other scammers in BKK especially on lower Suk. Last week a random guy said to me could I give him 100 baht to get home as an ATM had eaten his card. My response was to call the bank. He wandered off...no doubt to the next target.

I did give a cigarette to one bloke once who claimed he had been robbed....and looked like he had as well.

Old fat leg has taken it to a new level...up there with merchant bankers of the begging game.

In a weird way I admire the bloke.

4 minutes ago, tryasimight said:

There are plenty of other scammers in BKK especially on lower Suk. Last week a random guy said to me could I give him 100 baht to get home as an ATM had eaten his card. My response was to call the bank. He wandered off...no doubt to the next target.

I did give a cigarette to one bloke once who claimed he had been robbed....and looked like he had as well.

Old fat leg has taken it to a new level...up there with merchant bankers of the begging game.

In a weird way I admire the bloke.

I got that from a young backpacker couple just today....can you loan us 100 baht so we can get to our hotel....give us your address and we'll mail it back tomorrow....ha ha ha. I pointed to their $200 Nikes and told them there was a shoe guy right across the road who would gladly buy them for 100 baht....they gave me the standard "eff you man".....ha ha....scammers

The Laotians are friendly people so they will probably give him enough money to get feeded and a place to sleep .  

He paid the same for his flight ticket as 1 year salary in Laos. Now they can feed him .

We should keep a running thread on this guy, if for no other reason than the sake of amusement. 

I don't buy this mental illness business -- an arrogant slob obviously, and he has pulled some clever moves.  The most contentious thing is that he cons people into sympathizing with him help, then he insults them for falling for it.  Bundle him off to Kolkata (Calcutta) and let him compete with other crippled street beggars, it might change his perspective.

It's been a long time since I've been in Korea, but I recall the police there were pretty strict.

7 hours ago, snowgard said:

I do not understand why so many here hacking around on him. He just sits around and hopes someone will throw money into his mug. Everyone can decide to give him money or not.

Because if you don't do it with a yellow robe then it is wrong, vile and makes you a "NASTY Piece of Sh*t" apparently.

I haven't seen a photo of him being nasty.
He always seems to be smiling. He seems pretty upbeat for someone with a shitty condition.

16 hours ago, sweatalot said:

I don't see any mental disorder. He is just a parasite making a good life from other peoples' money. His leg by the way is not an ailment it is just a cosmetic disorder that cannot be treated. No problems walking or working. The reason I do not like him is because he is a conman. He is cheating people who want to help out of their money because he pretends he is in need. But he uses his money for expensive travel round the world, prostitutes alcohol and good food. And bragging with it. During the last 2 months he has been arrested in Denmark (waiting for a court appointment) dismissed from Ibiza by police. Then he went to Sweden Gran Canaria, to Birmingham, London, back to Gran Canaria (I am not sure if I forgot something) and then to Zurich, Amsterdam, now Seoul. How can he pay for all this by begging alone?

Utter nonsense.

When people give him money, they feel good about themselves. They give themselves a little pat on the back. Try it one day - it feels good to give. 

He's providing a public service.

17 hours ago, oldhippy said:

Off topic, I know, but what makes Laos communist? Serious question.

Not just the flag or the name of the ruling party I hope.

The government. Granted, it's a very soft form of communism, but it is a communist country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laos#Independence_and_Communist_Rule_.281953.E2.80.93present.29

UPDATE:

"Most hated German in Thailand" up to his old tricks in South Korea

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvNzAyLzM1MTI3NDYvYXh4c2Z2ZC5qcGc=.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A reprobate beggar who conned the Thai people with a sob story taking their money to spend on booze and women has now turned up in Seoul.

Full story: https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1002289-most-hated-german-in-thailand-up-to-his-old-tricks-in-south-korea/

seems he has been arrested in Taiwan. After traveling to the beach in the South (he calls himself a beach scrounger)  he posted in facebook about the local hookers. But then on 22. Sept he posted "Taiwan police won arest me" (his English is known to be terrible)

Since then t no posting by him anymore. 

2 hours ago, sweatalot said:

seems he has been arrested in Taiwan. After traveling to the beach in the South (he calls himself a beach scrounger)  he posted in facebook about the local hookers. But then on 22. Sept he posted "Taiwan police won arest me" (his English is known to be terrible)

Since then t no posting by him anymore. 

Thats a bummer .I was hoping he would enjoy some quality beach time ;-)

On 9/22/2017 at 12:21 AM, BangkokNicky said:

it also seems he was blacklisted when he went to HK seems to be getting blacklisted everywhere in Asia

I haven't been to HK in a few years.  Last time there, in Kowloon there was an Indian guy doing "hello watch" on literally every street corner between the mansions and the promenade, and there was nothing clandestine about it.  Oh yeah, a few other desis approaching you "where are you going?  for what you are looking?" "you are lucky man!  I can see your good fortune!" etc.  I had the impression there wasn't much law enforcement on street hustles run by foreigners.

I recently saw a documentary about Kim Dotcom.  Another strange German guy obsessed with taking uninteresting vids of himself.  Or is this all part of the selfie fashion?

LE in Taiwan is not known to be nice, let's see where they deport him to,

8 hours ago, bendejo said:

I haven't been to HK in a few years.  Last time there, in Kowloon there was an Indian guy doing "hello watch" on literally every street corner between the mansions and the promenade, and there was nothing clandestine about it.  Oh yeah, a few other desis approaching you "where are you going?  for what you are looking?" "you are lucky man!  I can see your good fortune!" etc.  I had the impression there wasn't much law enforcement on street hustles run by foreigners.

I recently saw a documentary about Kim Dotcom.  Another strange German guy obsessed with taking uninteresting vids of himself.  Or is this all part of the selfie fashion?

LE in Taiwan is not known to be nice, let's see where they deport him to,

Yeah i seen that that too Kim Dotcom he also left Taiwan a few  hours anyway i made sure other south asian immigration office knew about him at the end of the day it isn't going to end well for where he is going and people who may not know him .. i have done my good deed for the month .. :sleep:

47 minutes ago, BangkokNicky said:

Yeah i seen that that too Kim Dotcom he also left Taiwan a few  hours anyway i made sure other south asian immigration office knew about him at the end of the day it isn't going to end well for where he is going and people who may not know him .. i have done my good deed for the month .. :sleep:

How do you deal with having such power on a day to day basis ?

Archived