"Most-hated German in Thailand" denied boarding Thai Airways flight to Laos

webfact

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/13/2017 at 1:05 PM, Nong Khai Man said:

Professional Beggar NASTY Piece of Sh*t.........Hope he gets put right back on the return KLM Flight back to Amsterdam....

honestly, why would anyone care.

without articles like this he effectively ceases to exist.

why not let him just fade away into obscurity and be done with him.

1 minute ago, HooHaa said:

honestly, why would anyone care.

without articles like this he effectively ceases to exist.

why not let him just fade away into obscurity and be done with him.

one of the main reasons i reported him tired of hearing of this man .. 

On 9/13/2017 at 7:47 PM, Cereal said:

That would be yelling, and that's just rude. How old are you by the way? I, too, grew up in the hippy era.

it would seem you got over it.

now you are just another bitter fok who cant seem to live and let live.

26 minutes ago, BangkokNicky said:

reasons why I don't approve of his behavior

- he betrays good hearted people by pretending he is in need but  uses the money given for a lavish lifestyle - prostitutes, drugs (he likes to buy weed in Kopenhagen), alcohol and international travel

- he boasts with his lifestyle - travel, good food, alcohol, girls... in his facebook site (5000 followers!)

- he thinks everything he does is ok and calles people haters if they don't agree (watch his thumbs down picture against immigration in Korea and against Thai airways before )

30 minutes ago, BangkokNicky said:

then stop following his facebook and posting updates here.

you are just another meddling busybody following someone eases life on facebook, hoping somebody notices you on the internet.

pathetic, both the beggar himself and the clowns reporting his movements.

i truly hope social media finds you one day too.

28 minutes ago, anto said:

I think the lad is wise enough not to give out his real next destination ,because of people like you .

If he really continues unfazed he cannot even give out his present location - and this will really hurt him - no more fame on facebook

btw. I had the link http://www.bjbj.gov.cn/ translated but could not find any mentioning of him

1 hour ago, sweatalot said:

If he really continues unfazed he cannot even give out his present location - and this will really hurt him - no more fame on facebook

btw. I had the link http://www.bjbj.gov.cn/ translated but could not find any mentioning of him

Wait for him to reach there then should be news as its Exit and Entry Frontier Inspection Station even then i would be surprise if we heard any news as facebook is blocked in china

2 hours ago, anto said:

I think the lad is wise enough not to give out his real next destination ,because of people like you .

hmm all nations in southeast asia know him by now so will not be hard to denied him entry into the country look at South Korea  only left that place a few days ago and was allowed in then denied entry when he returned  .. 

1 hour ago, sweatalot said:

Anybody know why they want to deport him to China - and not to Germany?

Maybe already had a ticket so that's why they not deported him to Germany but he intends to only spend 3 days in China then head off to Penang that what he was saying the other day but he in for a surprise because i have tip them off so when he gets there his only choices will be to head back to Germany then .. because he will have nowhere to go apart from idc   harsh what i have done but will tech him a lesson .. 

He deserves what's happening to him now.

Unfortunately now the deluded dogooders appear, praising him to be an idol of the handicapped ...

Dale Beecher Benjamin you are a GREAT INSPIRATION to every person in the world with a disability and every person who suffers hardship. You give us all hope. You show us all what is possible. You are a true HERO! You cannot be defeated! We LOVE you!!!

I am not sure if he had a ticket to China. Probably wanted to fly to Penang from Seoul.

3 minutes ago, sweatalot said:

He deserves what's happening to him now.

Unfortunately now the dogooders appear, praising him to be an idol of the handicapped ...

Dale Beecher Benjamin you are a GREAT INSPIRATION to every person in the world with a disability and every person who suffers hardship. You give us all hope. You show us all what is possible. You are a true HERO! You cannot be defeated! We LOVE you!!!

I am not sure if he had a ticket to China. Probably wanted to fly to Penang from Seoul.

Who know really but they are aware of him for sure and also Malaysia but he screwed anyway because i emailed around 5 counties he may not be blacklisted from going to .. 

Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 1.47.01 PM.png

2 minutes ago, BangkokNicky said:

Who know really but they are aware of him for sure and also Malaysia but he screwed anyway because i emailed around 5 counties he may not be blacklisted from going to .. 

Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 1.47.01 PM.png

You are a mental case .Leg guy seems intelligent in comparison .

21 minutes ago, BangkokNicky said:

Sadly i tried to help him and got burned when he was in Thailand revenge is sweet.. 

Die immgration sagte we dont can change the day buy i new ticket but i dont have this money now ): the guy is a loser 

So, he's a loser and you are apparently a sucker.   

Does he think he is real cool and that people are cheering him on?

Malaysia was the first country I entered where they scanned your fingerprints (maybe started 10+ years ago?).  They run a pretty tight ship at entry.  You may have noticed that the incidents involving jihadis there are few and far between -- that's no accident, as least as far as foreign involvement is concerned.

As for Penang, the police are generally gentle with the Western tourists, but once they get a whiff that you're up to something it's a whole other thing.  As a Malay taxi driver who works the Thai border area told me, the Thai police just want money, but the Malaysian cops also like to kick your ass, the choke-hold until you pass out is a favorite.

Archived