Jump to content

Al Qaeda warns Myanmar of 'punishment' over Rohingya


snoop1130

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

 

8 hours ago, dinsdale said:

tYes, you are right. Nasty Muslims. So are you ok with the nice Buddhists killing children, raping women, ethnic cleansing which seems to be what's going on. 

I would not be OK with anyone doing that... but you seem to be OK with the Muslims doing it

 

Where do I say  this? Where do I say I'm ok with Muslims killing children, raping women etc. If you're not ok with what is happening "I would not be OK with anyone doing that" then why is it you seem to be justifying it?

Link to post
Share on other sites

how many countries in the world are muslims unable to either live with each other or live with people from other religious denominations.................how (deleted) many

 

isn't there a message in this

 

Yes it's tragic and all that but don't they share some of the blame  ? don't they bring it upon themselves 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If these Muslim that are getting sent out of Burtma were attacking the legal military then I have no sympathy in them getting driven from that country.  Time Burma sends them all away and burns the villages so they have nothing to return to. If there are no other Muslim that will take them and give them somewhere to live, that is what is disgusting with the Muslim countries in the world. Not about Burtma driving out a group of people who were not trying to live peacefully there.

Geezer

Link to post
Share on other sites

Al Qaeda's worldwide jihad continues.

 

How many muslims from Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, and Philippines believe in their version of Islam? 

 

Probably enough to instigate terrorist atrocities against innocent buddhists. 

 

Their call for aid is for violence, not help.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't it amazing how Islamists have made intimidation and threatened violence the "new normal"?  And whenever anyone calls them on it, the PC brigade is immediately on the scene reminding us we must all be more "tolerant" and that's the real reason for the violence. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2017 at 1:32 PM, tryasimight said:

Tell that to the Rohingas mate.

That is what the Burma government  is telling its chosen people through propaganda to give the army an excuse to kill the Rohingas. This is a crime and terrible human behavior against Rohingas. I was responding to the expat that lives in Burma and has the propaganda view. Peace 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2017 at 3:00 AM, Kevbo said:

Have you seen factual evidence of these women being raped ?

What ?????

 

Yes see the interviews on TV of adults weeping. See the people fleeing their homes. 

 

Have you seen evidence of the Nazi death camps or twin towers burning down?? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2017 at 1:57 AM, hawker9000 said:

Isn't it amazing how Islamists have made intimidation and threatened violence the "new normal"?  And whenever anyone calls them on it, the PC brigade is immediately on the scene reminding us we must all be more "tolerant" and that's the real reason for the violence. 

All Islamist are not the same just like all Jews and Christians and atheists are not the same. Rape and murder is wrong regardless of the religious beliefs of the victims. Peace 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2017 at 8:55 PM, smedly said:

how many countries in the world are muslims unable to either live with each other or live with people from other religious denominations.................how (deleted) many

 

isn't there a message in this

 

Yes it's tragic and all that but don't they share some of the blame  ? don't they bring it upon themselves 

Hate makes smart men stupid. If I can get you to hate I can control you.

Read some history please. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Religion is evil

 

offer me one example of were it is not and I will give you thousands of examples were it is completely and utterly "evil"

 

if there was ever something that needed cleaned and completely disinfected and eradicated from this planet ....religion is it

 

 

oh but wait ...........................................................seriously

 

the most evil, nothing compares

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, smedly said:

Religion is evil

 

offer me one example of were it is not and I will give you thousands of examples were it is completely and utterly "evil"

 

if there was ever something that needed cleaned and completely disinfected and eradicated from this planet ....religion is it

 

 

oh but wait ...........................................................seriously

 

the most evil, nothing compares

Unfortunately though without it , evil still thrives; broadly speaking 'tis part of the human condition; there'll always be something to fight for, something one person or a group of people will manipulate others to fight for; religion or no.

 

Interesting post under Buddhism I noticed this morning.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...