Move over Casanova - meet the Thai district chief who has 120 wives and 28 kids!

webfact

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

How can he be LEGALLY married to 120?  he's a disgrace and a disgusting human being

Now now now. He has had the Thai marriage ceremony with all the lucky ladies. But not necessarily formally registered more than one at the Amphur. He provides for them so everyone happy, it seems.

Now if he got women pregnant and legged or made false promises, or didn't other supporting them,  he'd be a scumbag. 

Just now, Baerboxer said:

Now now now. He has had the Thai marriage ceremony with all the lucky ladies. But not necessarily formally registered more than one at the Amphur. He provides for them so everyone happy, it seems.

Now if he got women pregnant and legged or made false promises, or didn't other supporting them,  he'd be a scumbag. 

Let's see details of 'provides for them' coz I, for one, don't believe he can provide for 120 and 28 kids. Let's say he gives each wife the MEASLY sum of 10,000 = 1,200,000 a month then 10,000 for each kid =  280,000 so he's paying out 1.5m a month?

Just now, LannaGuy said:

Let's see details of 'provides for them' coz I, for one, don't believe he can provide for 120 and 28 kids. Let's say he gives each wife the MEASLY sum of 10,000 = 1,200,000 a month then 10,000 for each kid =  280,000 so he's paying out 1.5m a month?

Ah, now how he might need to be somewhat unusually rich is a different matter. But he's a nice bloke according to the OP!

1 minute ago, Baerboxer said:

Ah, now how he might need to be somewhat unusually rich is a different matter. But he's a nice bloke according to the OP!

If you needed any confirmation most Thais are like 12 year olds this must be it but, I should stop, because if they were not like that I would not get to shag so many young girls half my age!     :post-4641-1156694572:

Just now, LannaGuy said:

If you needed any confirmation most Thais are like 12 year olds this must be it but, I should stop, because if they were not like that I would not get to shag so many young girls half my age!     :post-4641-1156694572:

You knocking off 35 year olds then ? :thumbsup:

:sorry: Couldn't resist. Should be more respectful to the elderly 555 !!

9 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

You knocking off 35 year olds then ? :thumbsup:

:sorry: Couldn't resist. Should be more respectful to the elderly 555 !!

How dare you!  me and my girl don't look that far apart as this photo will prove!  you cheeky young whipper snapper!

old-man (1).jpg

3 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I have had just about as many as he has, but didn't cost me anywhere near what they cost him, I refer to them as my short time wives, and no kids either, that I would know of.

One long time wife is enough as 'she take good care me' and is also understands about my short time wives 555

My long time wife is the same... A great woman who takes good care of me and is understanding of my short time wives... Never a harsh word or sour look on her face.. 

3 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

My long time wife is the same... A great woman who takes good care of me and is understanding of my short time wives... Never a harsh word or sour look on her face.. 

Isn't that, just the best !!!

Happy for you mate, keep up the good work, "one life", no women with sour faces and jealousy, leave them for the others 555

4 hours ago, webfact said:

He has, after all, provided them all with land and houses and taken care of their every need.

Let's see, a politician who also is involved in the construction and land development industry .  . . sounds like another government official who needs to be criminally prosecuted for corruption making him unusually wealthy.  But, it's Thailand, so that will never happen, because he will be idolized by the Thai community of netizens.

Tambon chief Prasert - the boss in the district of Phromnee in Nakorn Nayok some 90 kilometers from Bangkok - has admitted to having 120 legally wedded wives and he is the father to 28 children.

That's a poor return really...

Whenever he took a new wife he would politely inform all the others so there was no misunderstanding.

"I would say 'I have a new wife OK' - no one had a problem with that. They could all accept the situation and there were never any arguments".

Sounds like bullying and domineering attitude without a hint of pleasantness to me.

Daily News said in their headline that legendary lothario "Khun Phaen" - a Thai version of Casanova known to all in the kingdom - would be shy of this popular kamnan.

I can think of a better word to describe this man, but to use it would get me suspended.

Just now, thaipod said:

I met a village head a few years back not far from Bangkok, he had 5 wives, 2 of the younger ones were living together in his house and the other 3  in separate houses on the same land and all got on fine.

That's pretty standard fare.  Several of the heads of household in my Moo have similar arrangements.

Everyone seems to get along just fine.

Archived