Move over Casanova - meet the Thai district chief who has 120 wives and 28 kids!

webfact

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Justgrazing said:

Wow boomerangutang you aint pulling any punches with that one .. Sounds a bit medieval having bamboo hammered down his Hampton but if it straightens him out so be it .. :shock1:

Doesn't sound too much like a nice Buddhist thought now does it? :shock1:

Now this news is public knowledge, I am wondering how many of the 120 wives will emerge from the woodwork, or marital bed, with a slightly different, and not so complimentary version, of events and this man's alleged generosity?

Were they to make their views known and in fact confirm his generosity, then perhaps the powers that be might decide to check exactly where his obvious wealth comes from.  

8 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I have had just about as many as he has, but didn't cost me anywhere near what they cost him, I refer to them as my short time wives, and no kids either, that I would know of.

One long time wife is enough as 'she take good care me' and is also understands about my short time wives 555

I think if you want to keep up with him you need to start up a 'building supply' business........... Must be 'profitable.......... LOL............

1 hour ago, sawadee1947 said:

amazing. I envy him, though......only 28 kids?

With his money he can afford 'birth control' for them all................

He probably started it after the first 10 and the last 18 were all 'accidents'........

Just now, Roger Harris said:

Go to a sperm bank, they need your help, Thats Thailand, Idiot head

Sperm banks don't offer the same 'pleasure'...........  Who are you to call somebody an 'Idiot head'????

Did you really think that your suggestion would 'help the guy'....... LOL......

11 hours ago, maeab101 said:

Can a falang do this?

If he is rich enough, a farang probably can – but worth to notice that they got land and house; just think how many posters complaining about being ripped by a lady having land-and-house for his money – for at start count 120 plots of land, and 120 houses, and probably 120 times a lot of other expenses...:laugh:

He's just been on morning TV and says that since the age of 17 he has had 120 girlfriends.....that's three per year. I've done better than that! And he has only two wives currently. He says it all started when he was down the pub with his mates, bragging, and he doesn't know how it got onto social media.

Archived