teatime tv (2)

keithpa

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I upgraded my Chrome browser, on my PC, this morning to Version 64.0.3282.167 (Official Build) (64-bit) and now I am unable to view teatimetv.to. I get the spinning disc for a couple of seconds and then nothing. I can float the mouse over the time bar and see preview images. It's as if I'm blocked by some setting. 

I have not updated the Chrome browser on my laptop and teatimetv.to is working just fine there, as it was before.

I wonder if anyone is experiencing the same problem. I'm not sure how to go back to Chrome version 63 on my PC......

Edited by rbkk

Not always a great idea to roll back browsers, quite often they have been updated due to discovered security flaws.

What I would do is try it (download) with a different browser, I'm currently using the most up to date version of firefox that you can download. Tea Time TV is working fine. I'd recommend you go down this route.

21 hours ago, rbkk said:

I upgraded my Chrome browser, on my PC, this morning to Version 64.0.3282.167 (Official Build) (64-bit) and now I am unable to view teatimetv.to.

I have that build of Chrome and all is working fine.

5 hours ago, Crossy said:

I have that build of Chrome and all is working fine.

Thank-you for that useful information.

6 hours ago, sungod said:

Not always a great idea to roll back browsers, quite often they have been updated due to discovered security flaws.

What I would do is try it (download) with a different browser, I'm currently using the most up to date version of firefox that you can download. Tea Time TV is working fine. I'd recommend you go down this route.

I Will try that route. Also, I often cast to a Chromecast on the TV, so I need to find out if that is possible with FFox.

It appears, after looking at the Chrome forum, that other people with the same Windows 10 version / Chrome v.64 are having the same issues as me. The workaround seems to be to turn off video acceleration and await a patch. 

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/chrome/xJzqPf2v5M0;context-place=topicsearchin/chrome/category$3A(windows-10$20OR$20Stable)$20is$3Afirstpost|sort:relevance

When I get to the home PC, I'm going to try that.

Update: This has worked for me......

I have resolved the issue 100% via the following thread.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!msg/youtube/T6hNpETUu_U/6uKuouAWEAAJ

If you are using Chrome with AMD dual graphics enabled and have a black screen with audio only when playing videos you must go to chrome://flags and disable hardware-accelerated video decode.

I hope it's not too long for a patch.....

• 2 months later...
37 minutes ago, Patanawet said:

Today teatimetv.to  not connecting.

Same for me now ... Chrome or FF and on my Android phone ...:sad:

Edited by JAS21