Boss in Soi Cowboy "coyote" slapping video fined

webfact

Boss in Soi Cowboy "coyote" slapping video fined

11.jpg

Picture; Manager

BANGKOK: -- Police in Bangkok have fined a woman who runs a house looking after women who work as "coyote" dancers in Soi Cowboy.

The world of social media was rife with comment after a video appeared in which the head of the household meted out some unusual humiliating punishment.

1a.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

One of the girls staying with Phanwarot Khuabkhum, 34, from Korat had run off with a tomboy. On their return they were made to sit on a chair at the house in Jaroen Sanitwong Soi 35 and be slapped by each of the other residents in turn.

Phanwarot said they had broken the house rules by running off and doing drugs.

Ban Khun Non police tested all ten coyotes staying at the house but none were positive for drugs.

Phanwarot was fined 500 baht for the punishment that police accepted was more humiliation than just plain assault.

Thai media described her business as "modelling".

Source: Manager Online, Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-15

Those girls deserve a beating. The  quality  of their services is falling down day by day and that is a really bad tendency. Just look at what happens to Thai economy of which the bar life is a huge and  important part. More discipline in the bars needed. Well done! 

Um that's assault how someone can interpret it as anything else is sick and depraved  This is just another example of why

the Thai general public have NO faith in the police force

They do not follow the law they interpret it which is up to the courts not the police

Thais will never have any faith in the police unless and until they are totally reformed 

No one has the will to do this 

1 hour ago, Zikomat said:

Those girls deserve a beating. The  quality  of their services is falling down day by day and that is a really bad tendency. Just look at what happens to Thai economy of which the bar life is a huge and  important part. More discipline in the bars needed. Well done! 

Nobody deserves a beating, not even you for such a stupid, silly and unintelligent remark! 

9 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

"... a woman who runs a house looking after women who work as "coyote" dancers in Soi Cowboy."

GPS coordinates please. :cheesy:

8 sois down from where I live...shall we team up and go "runaway" with a couple of girls?:cheesy:

Aaaaw Man!!!  I thought we were going to see a video of the Red Bull "Boss" filmed slapping Coyote Dancers on Soi Cowboy while Interpol is frantically loking for him in 190 countries.

Mmmmm , I forgot I was in Thailand . The poor girl sneaked off for a naughty , without paying her bar fine . So a little group slapping for punishment. WOW , major police [emoji61] investigation . And a teeny weeny financial police kicking for Mama . But when a teacher punches , slaps and hits young kids with all manner of sticks and things . The coppers [emoji61] say they deserve it , or it just happens here in LOS . Makes me wonder sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived