Where to watch Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin (GGG)?

garet

Have trawled around tbere seem to be one or two of the sports bars showing it. Nothing about it being shown on terrestrial tv in Thailand its defo on pay per view. I know my IPTV provider is showing it. Be on around 0800 thai time.

2 hours ago, Pat in Pattaya said:

It's True Sport 1

Go to leotvhd.com..click on the 2nd link down on the left (It's in Thai language) you will find TS1 on there.

That's a good find. Can watch most of the sport channels there (though usually with the Thai commentary). Resolution isn't the best, and it freezes sometimes, but for those of us who don't have True visions, it's better than nothing.

5 hours ago, garet said:

That's a good find. Can watch most of the sport channels there (though usually with the Thai commentary). Resolution isn't the best, and it freezes sometimes, but for those of us who don't have True visions, it's better than nothing.

If you go the third link down you get all SKY/BT Sports.

On 9/15/2017 at 9:43 PM, jeab1980 said:

Have trawled around tbere seem to be one or two of the sports bars showing it. Nothing about it being shown on terrestrial tv in Thailand its defo on pay per view. I know my IPTV provider is showing it. Be on around 0800 thai time.

i am going to watch it for free using a streaming site !!

Ive seen many a fight that i disputed the judges descisionsbut the scoring on this one was so rigged it was embarasing. I agree it was close as the third judge saw it but the other two. Wow still a good money spinner for the rematch

Without a doubt the result was fixed. No way this fight was even close. Golovkin was robbed plain and simple, he chased Canelo around the ring, was the aggressor all throughtout, threw and landed more punches. Just another black eye for boxing and of course, suprise, suprise , suprise there will have to be a rematch and no matter that outcome there will be a rematch of the rematch. And we the stupid public allow this B.S. to continue, we should be ashamed.

• 11 months later...

TMN is one of the cable networks in Pattaya, similar to Sophorn. The channel is Fight Sports Live. The undercard fights are still going on, guess the main fight will start 10:00 here in Thailand.

True 681 do not exist anymore since True visions stopped their HBO PPV coverage about a year ago. Last Canelo GGG fight was on ch 681.

Archived