Jump to content

Have a go at how sleazy you´ve become


Recommended Posts

Due to that there are so many posters here on TV, that absolutely have forgotten how it is to be the charming and polite person they once were. Not everyone is born a sleazeball, even if it strangely looks like that from many posters in this forum. Therefore I feel compelled to start a new topic, regarding how sleazy people that always degrade women and see them only as an object to fullfill their deepest, and almost always perverted, wishes have become.

How is it with you? Take a long breath and think it through before you answer. Were you acting the same to a woman in your home country, or is that a suit you dressed yourself in after you discovered Thailand?
If so, isn´t it just better to take a vacation in your own country to find out if you are still accepted as a human beeing?

Did you see a women with the same eyes like you do when you look upon them in Thailand?
Did you talk to and about women the same way and with the same view like you did in your home country?

To me it looks like many posters here just degrade a woman down to nothing, by just seeing her as an object of pleasure. I might of course be wrong, but I would like to hear you other posters view on this subject.

Are most of the men moving to or visiting Thailand behaving and looking at a woman in the same way as they do in the country they are coming from?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Are most of the men moving to or visiting Thailand behaving and looking at a woman in the same way as they do in the country they are coming from?

 

we cannot all be moral giants like you, Sire.

 

having said that, the answer is NO.

 

women from other countries are not half as promiscuous and libidinous as thai lasse,

so no point looking.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmmmm. Wrong title on the thread. It's about an opinion that men should treat women with respect, IMO, not about sleaze.

 

Before posting on here though, one should remember that most of us have reason to disrespect western women and some of us even came to LOS to meet women that are NOT western.

Considering that many of us marry Thai women and give them large sums of money, your premise is, IMO, flawed from the start.

 

You should try posting on a women's lib forum if you want everyone to agree with you.

 

To answer the title, rather than the subject of the OP, I'm not anywhere as sleazy as I'd like to be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

 

we cannot all be moral giants like you, Sire.

 

having said that, the answer is NO.

 

women from other countries are not half as promiscuous and libidinous as thai lasse,

so no point looking.

 

23 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hmmmmm. Wrong title on the thread. It's about an opinion that men should treat women with respect, IMO, not about sleaze.

 

Before posting on here though, one should remember that most of us have reason to disrespect western women and some of us even came to LOS to meet women that are NOT western.

Considering that many of us marry Thai women and give them large sums of money, your premise is, IMO, flawed from the start.

 

You should try posting on a women's lib forum if you want everyone to agree with you.

 

To answer the title, rather than the subject of the OP, I'm not anywhere as sleazy as I'd like to be.

As we can see only a little bit of the text in both theese comments, regards the real questions. It mostly regards that it should have been written in anotther way, to get everyone to agree. Who says that getting people to agree is one of the purposes with this thread. I really want to hear you loadly diagree, and really telling me how wrong I am. First then I will realize how bad it really is with the posters.

@JHolmesJr : Being a moral giant is one thing. This has nothing to do with that. it´s just a wake up call for the male population to think with the real head before posting with the other part.
In reality that is called manor and respect.

IMHO there is only sleazebags that do not choose to treat another human being with the respect they deserve. Therefore the title stands.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think for someone to be a sleaze bag they have to associate with people at that same level... They're pretty much shunted & and uncomfortable among others....

There's opportunity here to quickly find people they can easily identify & mix with.....

 

For myself, I've dated asian women since my twenties & exclusively for about 30 years....

I hold them in higher esteem than than I do the western women I'd spent time with - but all were treated with the same amount of respect....

I was welcomed into the Thai, Japanese, Chinese, & Philippine social circles in the west so had many interesting experiences....Leading right up to my choice to live here among a people & culture I'm the most comfortable with....

Admiration was earned on both sides of the coin....

 

I've yet to wander around Pattaya, etc....Probably missed out on an experience or twenty......

Maybe someday it might feel important enough to do....

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

 

 

I've yet to wander around Pattaya, etc....Probably missed out on an experience or twenty......

Maybe someday it might feel important enough to do....

Don't bother. Pattaya is far from the monger's paradise it used to be. Now, its once lively bars are populated with bored bargirls preferring to chat on the phones rather than try to attract the occasional male passing by with cheery shouts of "hansum man".

So few customers inhabit so many barbeers, that one wonders how any of them make a profit.

The heyday of Pattaya was in the mid 90s, but it's been on a slow decline since. Big malls and expensive hotels do not a resort make, and the traffic has become impossible even in low season.

Now it's more a place for zero baht Chinese tourists to wander through the thinning crowds on Walking St, and eat sea food on Larn, than farangs looking for a party.

Used to be hard finding a seat in the gogos, but now the dancers outnumber the punters.

It's all a bit sad, remembering what it used to be like.

Now, of course, the army is doing it's best to chase away whatever "fun" remains, and I can see it becoming a Hua Hin clone. Sea food restaurants, horrid big hotels, pathetic excuse for a beach, sod all to do.

 

England's Blackpool isn't exactly sin city, but at least there is heaps to do there, which makes it a great place to go on holiday. Unfortunately, take away the bars, and Pattaya is virtually nothing, because they never developed alternative attractions within easy reach.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, transam said:

I can tell you l am exactly the same as l have always been...Nothing has changed, except my singing voice which has become the talk of the town...facepalm.gif.be5b8a210fe7114e2acf577f37c6d03a.gif

I know how you feel, when I start to sing the room empties...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/09/2017 at 12:59 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

The heyday of Pattaya was in the mid 90s, but it's been on a slow decline since.

Got the tail end of it in the early 2000s - Patong, Pattaya, Sukhumvit; that was pretty good, must've been really poppin' in the mid 90s; the thing is it didn't feel sleazy at all, that was part of the attraction. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2017 at 12:58 AM, transam said:

I can tell you l am exactly the same as l have always been...Nothing has changed, except my singing voice which has become the talk of the town...facepalm.gif.be5b8a210fe7114e2acf577f37c6d03a.gif

Dont forget your incredibly spiffy, white boy. dancing moves

123, 123,123 turn.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2017 at 12:35 PM, Jonah Tenner said:

I know how you feel, when I start to sing the room empties...

I get the same response!

Jealousy is a terrible vice.:tongue:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Putting the jocks aside.

I don't think people in this forum, respect or disrespect women any more or less than the general population world wide.

  Over the years I have met a few expats here in Thailand , and for the most part they were all ,  nice guys with wives that they treated well and respected. 

  Personally I grew up with three sisters and learned to respect women the hard way.

  The anonymity of the forum tends to promote locker room behaviour, I bet you that if you met some of the posters here , they will be nothing like you imagine them to be.

  Some of them , I wont mention names, are worst. Much worst that you can ever imagine:tongue:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2017 at 12:59 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Don't bother. Pattaya is far from the monger's paradise it used to be. Now, its once lively bars are populated with bored bargirls preferring to chat on the phones rather than try to attract the occasional male passing by with cheery shouts of "hansum man".

So few customers inhabit so many barbeers, that one wonders how any of them make a profit.

The heyday of Pattaya was in the mid 90s, but it's been on a slow decline since. Big malls and expensive hotels do not a resort make, and the traffic has become impossible even in low season.

Now it's more a place for zero baht Chinese tourists to wander through the thinning crowds on Walking St, and eat sea food on Larn, than farangs looking for a party.

Used to be hard finding a seat in the gogos, but now the dancers outnumber the punters.

It's all a bit sad, remembering what it used to be like.

Now, of course, the army is doing it's best to chase away whatever "fun" remains, and I can see it becoming a Hua Hin clone. Sea food restaurants, horrid big hotels, pathetic excuse for a beach, sod all to do.

 

England's Blackpool isn't exactly sin city, but at least there is heaps to do there, which makes it a great place to go on holiday. Unfortunately, take away the bars, and Pattaya is virtually nothing, because they never developed alternative attractions within easy reach.

Do you live in pattaya during high season? bars and go gos packed every year and yes I was there from October to February and walking street was almost impenetrable due to the crowds, Russians , Chinese , USA , OZ, you name it

 

However Pattaya is highly seasonal so low season will reflect that of course

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...