Have a go at how sleazy you´ve become

Get Real

50 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Why would anybody look on someone purely as an object of pleasure  if that person clearly demonstrates other attributes.  Surely it is partly about how the woman presents herself.  Ladies working in bars and Gogo's need to get drinks as well and other attributes will help them in that cause.

That´s a fairly good opinion according to my standards. Unfortunately there are not so many visiting theese bars that have that kind of view in mind.

I find Thai women amazing - so many of them sandwiched between taking care of their parents and taking care of the children, sometimes without much support from their husbands. And they work hard and mostly keep a pretty good attitude. 

So, I would say if I had to generalize, I have more respect for Thai ladies than Western... not that I ever thought to make such a generalization. And that includes tremendous respect for my wife and the degree of caring she has for her parents and the niece we are raising... and never once a complaint - she does her work joyfully. 

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

That´s a fairly good opinion according to my standards. Unfortunately there are not so many visiting theese bars that have that kind of view in mind.

I am not so sure about that. There will always be a percentage of people who hold a completely disrespectful view and there will always be some puritans but the great bulk of us will be somewhere inbetween. Most guys i know in Thailand or the Phils are wih a regular partner or if not are more likely to be seen propping up a blokey bar (with the cheapest drinks) than in a Gogo! I would also agree with Kenk in his comments above, i too have (in very  general terms of course) a higher regard for Asian women than Western women.

On 9/17/2017 at 11:51 AM, Get Real said:

Due to that there are so many posters here on TV, that absolutely have forgotten how it is to be the charming and polite person they once were. Not everyone is born a sleazeball, even if it strangely looks like that from many posters in this forum. Therefore I feel compelled to start a new topic, regarding how sleazy people that always degrade women and see them only as an object to fullfill their deepest, and almost always perverted, wishes have become.

How is it with you? Take a long breath and think it through before you answer. Were you acting the same to a woman in your home country, or is that a suit you dressed yourself in after you discovered Thailand?
If so, isn´t it just better to take a vacation in your own country to find out if you are still accepted as a human beeing?

Did you see a women with the same eyes like you do when you look upon them in Thailand?
Did you talk to and about women the same way and with the same view like you did in your home country?

To me it looks like many posters here just degrade a woman down to nothing, by just seeing her as an object of pleasure. I might of course be wrong, but I would like to hear you other posters view on this subject.

Are most of the men moving to or visiting Thailand behaving and looking at a woman in the same way as they do in the country they are coming from?

I'm pretty much the same, I just have more opportunity to indulge myself out here.

As for perversion, mainly missionary, but with slimmer (and often prettier) women than I could get in the UK.

I've always paid (one way or another), but I pay less (than a house) out here.

As for degrading women, they were designed for having sex and babies, that's what I use them for.

On 9/17/2017 at 12:23 PM, Get Real said:

@JHolmesJr : Being a moral giant is one thing. This has nothing to do with that. it´s just a wake up call for the male population to think with the real head before posting with the other part.
In reality that is called manor and respect.

If it's legal, it's moral, who am I to second guess the high and mighty in any country.

If you don't like the laws here, plenty more countries to choose from.

1 hour ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I'm pretty much the same, I just have more opportunity to indulge myself out here.

As for perversion, mainly missionary, but with slimmer (and often prettier) women than I could get in the UK.

I've always paid (one way or another), but I pay less (than a house) out here.

As for degrading women, they were designed for having sex and babies, that's what I use them for.

Oh dear, oh dear! Here we have a perfect example I can see. 
Below we have the perfect example:
First you say "as for degrading". After that you do degrade. They were designed for having sex and babies? Yes that is one of the possibilities to have with a woman.
"They were designed" ??? Spoken out of a real man! Here you are refering to a woman as a product that you buy and use.
You really don´t see anything else you can do with a woman?

Everything is great! We really need more people like this in Thailand. Then everybody with a more clear view can see whats right and wrong.

If it's legal, it's moral, who am I to second guess the high and mighty in any country.

If you don't like the laws here, plenty more countries to choose from.

Legal and moral?? Since when does moral has anything with legal to do. It can be morally right to be a Robin Hood, that steals from the rich and give to the poor, but it´s still not legal.
It can also legal to laugh at a farmer that has his paddy flooded and looses all his crop, but do you justify that morally?

Your just so far into your own illusion, that there is no possible way out to reality for you anymore.

Edited

And men are designed to provide babies, security / food / income and then to be thrown away and exchanged for a new model after their 'sell by date'

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

"They were designed" ??? Spoken out of a real man! Here you are refering to a woman as a product that you buy and use.
You really don´t see anything else you can do with a woman?

If you don't like what I do with a woman, maybe you could tell us all what you do with a woman?

27 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

If you don't like what I do with a woman, maybe you could tell us all what you do with a woman?

Out of context! I quoted that it was two things a woman can do, which means that I off course do that too. Never stated that I don´t have sex anywhere in this thread. You are totally misinformed or simply can´t read and understand what you read. Have a wonderful woman and a daugther of 5 in Thailand.
What you seem to forget, is that you also can talk, help eachother with daily things to do, have fun together even with clothes and also discuss important things you want to do in life or that needs to be done. And that was only a few of all the things I can come up with.

29 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Out of context! I quoted that it was two things a woman can do, which means that I off course do that too. Never stated that I don´t have sex anywhere in this thread. You are totally misinformed or simply can´t read and understand what you read. Have a wonderful woman and a daugther of 5 in Thailand.
What you seem to forget, is that you also can talk, help eachother with daily things to do, have fun together even with clothes and also discuss important things you want to do in life or that needs to be done. And that was only a few of all the things I can come up with.

You must be younger than me, nothing important left for me to do ...... come to think of it, I've never had anything important to do.

5 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

You must be younger than me, nothing important left for me to do ...... come to think of it, I've never had anything important to do.

I get it. You are probably happy with that. For me it sounds very boring, but everybody is different. :smile:

I might be younger. It´s 47 and 17 of them in Thailand.

53 minutes ago, Get Real said:

I guess you could do all of those things (even as a heterosexual) with another guy as well !

I certainly would not want an intimate candlelight dinner with a guy though, but i guess that is going back almost to 'the object of pleasure' thing again.

16 minutes ago, Get Real said:

I get it. You are probably happy with that. For me it sounds very boring, but everybody is different. :smile:

I might be younger. It´s 47 and 17 of them in Thailand.

Still pretty young, your views could still change

26 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Very sadly i think there is some harsh reality in what you say. When i look back at my life the truth is that i haven't really done anything important or anything that has made a real difference  to anybody.  I suspect there are only a very small number of people that can genuinely claim they have done something of wider benefit.

12 hours ago, Gruff said:

Very sadly i think there is some harsh reality in what you say. When i look back at my life the truth is that i haven't really done anything important or anything that has made a real difference  to anybody.  I suspect there are only a very small number of people that can genuinely claim they have done something of wider benefit.

I have. Nothing earth shattering, but I have definitely improved some other lives. Thanks for making me realize that.

Archived