Russian with axe and no friends found floating off Trat just "wanted to get back to Pattaya"

webfact

53 minutes ago, sambum said:

"They brought the boat to shore. Inside was a broken down old bicycle, a rice cooker, some clothes, an axe, two oars - and an incoherent Russian man."

Could have understood it if he was rowing AWAY from Pattaya with no friends, no passport  no ID, and no money by the sounds of it!

He had a rice cooker.. That indicates a Thai woman was involved. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, tonray said:

He had a rice cooker.. That indicates a Thai woman was involved. 

Definitely a possibility, and maybe more than one! Especially as he also had 2 "oars" Maybe a misheard word? (e.g. Fork handles - 4 candles!)

9 hours ago, NanLaew said:

That and his "lost" mates...

Reminds me of a story a Filipina friend told me of her overnight ferry crossing somewhere in the Philippines.

She said 3 people died overnight: one guy got drunk and fell overboard, another was old and had a heart attack. But, the third one, that's the kicker. She said he was a young guy, and he forgot to wake up in the morning.

I heard the mental health care is very elementary in Thailand, is that true?

Almost none existence.

Any dead bodies with wounds that fit nicely to the axe found yet? I have a strong feeling that someone in Russia is telling the mentally ill people to go to Thailand and enjoy themselves. So they came.

1 hour ago, mettech said:

Sad to say but it seen that all the weirdos coming from other country  are making the news these days it don't look good for any of us here in the foreign land of the Smiling Thailand.

You mean to say they cringe when they see farang?  I was in this restaurant I heard this waiter said to his colleague , "Could you get a glass of warm water for this homicidal looking farang".

Archived