Is TVF exceptionally slow today?

thaibeachlovers

TVF is always a bit slow to load compared to any other website on the internet, but it became exceptionally slow just before, when I was trying to respond to a thread.

Is there something going on to cause such? Could it be caused by a lot of people trying to use the same thread, as it is a popular one?

I checked on a different web site and it isn't my computer.

Thanks.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was slow yesterday on Windows and Android app...but right now at 10am/Tuesday morning the Forum is super, super, super slow.    I'm on a 200Mb speed plan in Bangkok using Windows....takes like 30 or more seconds for a thread/post to open....when operating normally it only takes a second or two.  30 seconds is like eternity when staring at a screen.

However, if just going to the main thaivisa.com webpage it pulls up quick enough.  It's just the Forum that is super, super, super  s......l......o......w.

And just to add, after using the Forum morning between 10am and 10:30am this morning on my Windows computer the Forum ranges from operating super, super, super slow to operating normally (speed is fine)....but it tends to favor much more time on the slow side.

If I go visit a variety of  other websites they all operate in speedy manner and doing domestic and international speeds tests show my internet connection is zipping along.

Go back to the TV Forum and experience the its mood changes of operating really slow to normally. 

14 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

So i have been directed here re this being so slow. Whats actually happening re the problem as it is getting worse not better a tech mod could you give an update please

Working good for me at this time.

You posted your topic in the wrong forum.

I posted info from the person working on the problem. He is to busy at this time to post about it.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I posted info from the person working on the problem. He is to busy at this time to post about it.

Slower than ever now never mind.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Definitely very S-L-O-W for me at the present time. And notifications can't be deleted for some reason.

13 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

FYI the forum runs on Amazon servers which I am sure are not running on windows 95.

"Runs" is not the word I would use today (although admit when you posted it had become better for a short period of time) - but in general since about 0900 today it has been a very slow crawl most of the time.  

10 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

"Runs" is not the word I would use today (although admit when you posted it had become better for a short period of time) - but in general since about 0900 today it has been a very slow crawl most of the time.  

it is the same for me and even worse when doing certain things that others cannot do.

The software suppliers are involved so hopefully the problems will be resolved soon.

3 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Since this problem started a couple of days ago I have been unable to clear my notifications and the helpful little arrow to take me to the top of the page has disappeared also.

What IS going on with TVF?

It never used to be this bad.

That's referred to here 

Archived