BANGKOK 23 March 2019 03:34

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jippytum

poor service at Tesco compared to 7/11

I shop regularly at Tesco mini marts in various locations .The custom  service at check outs is usually is very slow and unprofessional compared to the fast efficient service at most 7/11 stores. Anyone else notice the poor service .

3 hours ago, jippytum said:

I shop regularly at Tesco mini marts in various locations .The custom  service at check outs is usually is very slow and unprofessional compared to the fast efficient service at most 7/11 stores. Anyone else notice the poor service .

Not only at Tesco Mini.... the large ones are often not better compared to their competitors.

Agree that the "seven" staff almost everywhere is spot on and capable of dealing with high customer traffic.

I go where the girls are prettiest. Slow service is a bonus for me.

I went to 7/11 up north. The workers walked my hot sandwich to the back of the store where I was browsing, and a very cute girl smiled at me for an exceedingly long time after I bought that and milk and said, "Thank you so much."

she made my day.

I go where I get the best price.

Tesco wins most of the time.

8 hours ago, jippytum said:

Is not only at Tesco express, I visit many Tesco here in Thailand, none had a good service, the best service I found by BIGC.

self checkout machines are the norm in my home country, scan, pay and go, easy as that. thailand supermarkets need to invest in them, the cashier staff are sooooo slow.

not to mention the lack of management of the checkouts; long queues of customers does not seem to prompt management to open more checkouts.

anyway, time for a sit down and a nice cup of tea.

11 minutes ago, samsensam said:

self checkout machines are the norm in my home country, scan, pay and go, easy as that. thailand supermarkets need to invest in them, the cashier staff are sooooo slow.

I would pay to watch them in action on the first day.

39 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

At last....real problems being discussed for a change.

Obviously you've just sorted the Nth K crisis in your spare time, oh wait! no you just comment in a thread that doesnt concern or interest you....wow  thats just mind numbingly REAL!

Yes I agree with the OP, it seems they go out of their way to hire the least best shop clerks they can find

4 hours ago, maxpower said:

I go where the girls are prettiest. Slow service is a bonus for me.

Family Mart has the hottest girls

2 hours ago, soistalker said:

I went to 7/11 up north. The workers walked my hot sandwich to the back of the store where I was browsing, and a very cute girl smiled at me for an exceedingly long time after I bought that and milk and said, "Thank you so much."

she made my day.

Have you left the store yet?

Just noticed that you were 'browsing'. In a 7 eleven? I need to try that. Seems like I'm missing something.

9 minutes ago, tonray said:

Family Mart has the hottest girls

Could be air conditioning issues?

Dairy Queen has the cutest... but the 5 Blizzards a day is beginning to tell.