Japanese sadists and sex in the shower - underage girls give damning evidence against "Pa Kert"

webfact

15 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

one of the girls refused but that isn't the point is it?  Not that I believe that is necessarily the truth anyway.

I wasn't trying to argue what occurred in this case was right. Obviously it wasn't, and there were various illegalities involved.

I was only pointing out, at least based on the news report, it's not clear that the trio ever got to the point of being "bar-fined" at the club. Only the one comment reported from one of the young women. Also of note, no mention in the article of any action being taken against the club. And if underage prostitution could actually be proven there, they too should have been in hot water.

14 hours ago, Thechook said:

12 years in thailand and I've never experienced the sex industry and living in Chiangmai wouldn't know where to find it.  I think in Chiangmai it's very underground and I wouldn't know where to find a girl.  Been married to my wife for 16 years and she doesn't know anything about it either.  

Presuming your wife is Thai, i find it impossible to believe your wife knows nothing about the sex scene. I don't mean that is an insulting way, i mean Thai people gossip, it will be in the local newspapers and TV. Many massage shops, most karaoke bars etc are fronts for the sex industry.

Archived