Tourists really don't mind about Pattaya's filthy beaches, claims vendors' rep

webfact

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This joker just lies right to your face. The way people lie here is funny.

My wife and I were looking for a condo to buy. We were chatting back and forth with a few real estate agents when we were still back in Farangland. We made a few appointments to see places that we were interested in seeing. We were only going to be in Thailand five days, so we didn't need any bullshit.

Real estate agent starts driving us to the first place. As he's talking in the car, he mentions the price, which had gone up 20% from his email the week before. I ask him why it is now 20% more expensive.

"It's just been renovated."

We get to the apartment, and not only was it filthy, but nothing had been renovated...ever.

"What's been renovated," I ask?

He just looked at me with a blank look.

Vendor rep what ?

This dirty Thai needs a shower and some soap. Also by this buffoon a uniform. Please his a disgrace to the country and the environment. Another further display of what CITY HALL is all about lol..There the worst of all. Useless 

lived here 14 years and never put so much as my big toe in the water at a pattaya beach and I love the beach.

If I want to go to the beach I travel as much as 80km down the coast to pristine beaches and clean water

as long as this attitude exists it will not improve, the beach and the water off pattaya beaches is a health hazard, I have heard of so many people getting serious infections, why not get an international body come in and test the water then we will really see what people are swimming in..................................not a chance   

16 minutes ago, slippery snake said:

I think they care about their country,, and they love their king,  but just don't care about dumping rubbish anywhere except in a bin..... even to walk 5 meters to one,  just drop it where they are... 

They don't care about anything lol. They taught to love who ever to accept they are to shut up and accept the money is not for them. There poor and it's good. Neel at my feet lol.

Yep he is right Business was not affected. Because there is prob is no more business there. Never in my life would i go to beach full of rubbish. What a turn off really. Question the reporter should of asked this guy was " What are you smoking and can i have a pound of it"? Guess the tourist minister agrees with him because be good chance you never see her swimming there

1 minute ago, smedly said:

lived here 14 years and never put so much as my big toe in the water at a pattaya beach and I love the beach.

If I want to go to the beach I travel as much as 80km down the coast to pristine beaches and clean water

as long as this attitude exists it will not improve, the beach and the water off pattaya beaches is a health hazard, I have heard of so many people getting serious infections, why not get an international body come in and test the water then we will really see what people are swimming in..................................not a chance   

It's full of shit and chemical waste 

4 hours ago, Thian said:

pdn311.jpgI like the garbage on the beach as well, mostly i search for some food so i don't get extorted by the vendors who like to overcharge me...last time i found a dead seagull and 2 fish, they were great on the barbie. Then i made a bed from plastic litter which was nice soft, we have to be creative without sunbeds.

That doesn't look like a picture of Pattaya.

2 hours ago, RandolphGB said:

It's still cleaner than India and China. 

1 hour ago, Lupatria said:

You'll receive 5 bonus points for joining the "it happens elsewhere too club"

31 minutes ago, heybuz said:

wont be going there either.

I will give Randolph the benefit of doubt.

Maybe Randolph meant:

Indians and Chinese are the future for tourism in Thailand.

Therefore, the filth doesn't matter.

Tourists like to feel at home.

Now let's see, I can spend my hard earned money and go to a very nice quite clean beach or for the same amount of money I can go to a filthy beach in Pattaya, and if I cut my foot, possibly get an infection or worse...wow what a tough decision...Maybe that rep needs to have his head examined.

8 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Why look for a vacation where you can swim with dolphins, when you can come to Pattaya and swim with faeces ? :cheesy:

It wasn't that long ago that you actually could swim with dolphins at Pattaya Beach!:wink:

I took this picture in 1999, and I am standing on Pattaya beach when a small school of dolphins swam around just outside the beach.

You can see the dorsal fin of one to the right.

Plahgat

59c4afbf87932_dolphininpattaya.jpg.63cb3fded275a1579b7c330308f3d793.jpg

26 minutes ago, plahgat said:

It wasn't that long ago that you actually could swim with dolphins at Pattaya Beach!:wink:

I took this picture in 1999, and I am standing on Pattaya beach when a small school of dolphins swam around just outside the beach.

You can see the dorsal fin of one to the right.

Plahgat

59c4afbf87932_dolphininpattaya.jpg.63cb3fded275a1579b7c330308f3d793.jpg

alas, now they are all plastered at the roundabout.

6 hours ago, LazySlipper said:

I think they grabbed the first lottery hawker they saw and gave him a job for the day.

Or maybe they just found an ostrich with its head in the sand and asked it to represent them....

Or they found someone on 'yaba' with its head up its backside!  Out of the mouths of idiots.........................

5 hours ago, oldhippy said:

>>>>Or maybe they like that country so much that they didn't care about the rubbish around.<<<<

"that country" is code for pussy?

:sorry:

Yes, good understanding from you Bro, so many people forgot everything around them when they see the "COUNTRY".

Archived