Pattaya Immigration Extention (30 Days Visa Exemption)

Hello Everyone, I am new here me and my wife just arrive in Russia i have question about visa. We arrive at Suvanabum Airport from Moscow, Russian passport is 30 days stamp visa examption. 

We are mid 30's years old and currently living in Pattaya , I was told by several expat i met in pattaya saying that we can extent our stay to another 30 days at the Pattaya Immigration in Jomtien, Can anyone confirm this with us.We are intending to stay in thailand until mid December and go back to russia for few weeks before coming to Thailand again. We have secured a Rental condo with 1 year contract , and loving living here

we regularly travel to Russia for work and make Thailand as our 2nd home

Would it be easier for us to do our first extention at the immigration or go to Poipet. If its at immigration can you confirm if can get 30 days. 

Thank you in advance for your reply 

Edited by Davai

If your are from Russia you cannot get a 30 day extension of your visa exempt entry since it is from a bilateral agreement.

Your are also exempt from the 2 visa exempt entries per calendar year limit at land border crossings.

If you are in Pattaya the Ban Pakard crossing is your best choice to do a crossing.

18 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

If your are from Russia you cannot get a 30 day extension of your visa exempt entry since it is from a bilateral agreement.

Your are also exempt from the 2 visa exempt entries per calendar year limit at land border crossings.

If you are in Pattaya the Ban Pakard crossing is your best choice to do a crossing.

Correct

On 23/09/2017 at 5:41 PM, ubonjoe said:

What do u mean by Your are also exempt from the 2 visa exempt entries per calendar year limit at land border crossings.? 

2 hours ago, Davai said:

Thank you for the information we will go for the border run,  does anyone know for Russian passport do we receive 14 or 30 days on land? 

You get 30 days.

2 hours ago, Davai said:

What do u mean by Your are also exempt from the 2 visa exempt entries per calendar year limit at land border crossings.? 

You are exempt because you get your visa exempt entries from a bilateral agreement. Those under the standard visa exempt scheme are limited to  2 a year at land border crossings.

12 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You get 30 days.

You are exempt because you get your visa exempt entries from a bilateral agreement. Those under the standard visa exempt scheme are limited to  2 a year at land border crossings.

so meaning we can go in and out of thailand via land border more than 2 times thanks for the information