TV MUCHO

jonesthepost

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/29/2017 at 8:14 AM, KittenKong said:

I use it and it seems fine.

I'm really only interested in the catch-up function for the main UK channels so for me it gives me what I want.

I agree with you. I use it for catch up and the news from BBC or SkyNews.

26 minutes ago, 01322521959 said:

Can't open TVMucho today. Anyone else having problems?

Are you on 3BB, I have informed that someone is messing about with ISP's and one needs a Thai based VPN to overcome this problem. If anyone knows of a Thai based VPN that would be very helpful.

I have IPTV-Club and have been without most of my channels for 3 days now?

I have not been able to access tvmucho today at all, but my attitude was they are probably shut down for maintenance or such like.When i could not even access their website i thought that was rather odd,so i have just  used a vpn, from Canada and from Singapore and streaming opened with no problem.So this would seem to be a Thai problem, will have to wait and see what that problem is.

25 minutes ago, tethered goat said:

I have not been able to access tvmucho today at all, but my attitude was they are probably shut down for maintenance or such like.When i could not even access their website i thought that was rather odd,so i have just  used a vpn, from Canada and from Singapore and streaming opened with no problem.So this would seem to be a Thai problem, will have to wait and see what that problem is.

I have installed a vpn and my iptv and now I have total access to my iptv. Someone mentioned earlier on in the topic that it may be due to the circumstances happening this month, it may be the powers that be are trying to curtail iptv's, but only guessing.

Thats interesting, not exactly sure what 3bb is only that it is not True, i wonder if everyone with a problem is using True as their internet provider

I just sent an email to tvmucho asking what they know about the problem.I still can not google their website which seems very odd and nothing to do with tv streaming. If this as some have suggested to do with this months goings on in Thailand why no other iptv 's with problems ?

3BB blocks many iptv these days, however they deny it of course.

Uktvnow also doesn't work here without vpn.

Any free vpn will work.

A technician from Bangkok called yesterday and blamed the Opendns servers, which he repeatedly called DHCP servers, so I guess he was a somtam seller turned technician.

He said he would forward it to another team, presumably another team of lying idiots, who called this morning.

Technician from Bangkok called this morning, and as usual lied through his teeth that it didn't work on other isp's either. I was watching it at that very time through a free vpn.

I've given it a trial today, had no problems whatsoever. The quality on live stream and playback has been excellent. I will probably go month by month to start with. Does anyone know how long they have been in operation?

50 minutes ago, sungod said:

Does anyone know how long they have been in operation?

I started with the free one hour per month quite early this year. It has been reliable enough since then. The domain was originally registered around May 2015 but I dont know when they started functioning.

2 hours ago, sungod said:

Day 2, you know what they say when its too good to be true.

Today, or this afternoon its been completely hopeless. Anybody else experiencing issues?

Still working fine on 3BB here. Watched a few things a couple of hours ago.

Have you tried restarting your PC and modem/router?

Yes thanks, first thing I did but made no difference. I sent a message and got one back with their speed test page. It was all good my end. No idea what they did, twiddle some knobs at their end or something but they got back to me and said they fixed it, was it working? To which it was. I do see it struggles on sky news though, maybe its their feed?

On 10/15/2017 at 9:24 AM, sungod said:

Yes thanks, first thing I did but made no difference. I sent a message and got one back with their speed test page. It was all good my end. No idea what they did, twiddle some knobs at their end or something but they got back to me and said they fixed it, was it working? To which it was. I do see it struggles on sky news though, maybe its their feed?

saturday was a bad day for all iptv providers that supply knocked off systems,

regardless what you hear from others, the internet backbone in thailand was heavily saturated and expect the same for the 3 funeral days as well.

try the service again during the week

Archived