TV MUCHO

jonesthepost

1 hour ago, jonesthepost said:

TV MUCHO Playing up today buffering on all channels and playback every 10 seconds  

Just tried mine, it was the same, did a speed check found to be 1.5, should be 100mbps. Turned my broadband off and on and speed back up to 100mbps and now TVMucho working as normal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any of you guys having problems with their search system  ??  What was a very simple KISS system last time I used them has been redesigned it seems to something that doesnt work

Previously it was put first 3 letters in of the programme and instantly there it was

Now God alone knows whats going on. I have noticed many posts over the summer complaining likewise but as I was about to subscribe for a one off trip I can see the problems myself

I have contacted TV Mucho this morning and received response that they are "working in it"  ??

1 hour ago, scottiejohn said:

Yes.  I am having the same problem  I have 6 months left on my contract and unless they get the system back to what it was I will not be renewing.

I have given these guys a lot of positive promotion these last few years on multiple threads. They had the KISS principle in operation and it simply worked perfectly.

Dont change things when they work fine. Basic at any level....

Will try again start of November see if any improvement

On 10/24/2019 at 3:46 PM, Chivas said:

Any of you guys having problems with their search system  ??  What was a very simple KISS system last time I used them has been redesigned it seems to something that doesnt work

Previously it was put first 3 letters in of the programme and instantly there it was

Now God alone knows whats going on. I have noticed many posts over the summer complaining likewise but as I was about to subscribe for a one off trip I can see the problems myself

I have contacted TV Mucho this morning and received response that they are "working in it"  ??

I hear you, I typed 'Mot' and it said nothing was there. so I typed 'Motherland' and it showed.

I also complained the other day that the resume function was missing after going back to a previously watched program, they replied this had never been a feature and they would pass the idea on!!!!!

I'm not convinced its the same people as before.

18 minutes ago, sungod said:

I hear you, I typed 'Mot' and it said nothing was there. so I typed 'Motherland' and it showed.

I also complained the other day that the resume function was missing after going back to a previously watched program, they replied this had never been a feature and they would pass the idea on!!!!!

I've literally just watched Coronation St on it (dont laugh lol)

Couldnt get it to work under Cor or full title. Was about to abort and use ITV Hub (obviously cant when in Thailand) but clicked on recordings and scrolled along.....About 20 listing along was the programme and it did load. Pain in the backside though

2 minutes ago, Chivas said:

I've literally just watched Coronation St on it (dont laugh lol)

Couldnt get it to work under Cor or full title. Was about to abort and use ITV Hub (obviously cant when in Thailand) but clicked on recordings and scrolled along.....About 20 listing along was the programme and it did load. Pain in the backside though

I never use the search facilty, so thought I'd give it a try, I typed in 'cor' nothing, typed in 'coro' nothing, but when I typed in coron' it showed many episodes of Coronation Street to chose from.

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

I never use the search facilty, so thought I'd give it a try, I typed in 'cor' nothing, typed in 'coro' nothing, but when I typed in coron' it showed many episodes of Coronation Street to chose from.

Yes you're right thanks I've just tried that. Nice one.....

There so called catch up thingy is appalling. Unless I am doing something wrong you have to search for a programme using 'search' even assuming it does work ok you will only ever watch programmes that you know about, anything random you will never know about as the system does not list previous days tv in time order for each channel as teatimetv does, or am I doing something wrong?

7 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Jeff said:

the system does not list previous days tv in time order for each channel as teatimetv does, or am I doing something wrong?

You can get it to do this. Click on 'Guide' at the bottom and you will see buttons for previous days. Each time you click on a previous day, you then get another button for the day before.Screenshot_20191029-114413.thumb.png.2896f600990873165a74d6d874b3c5b3.png

On 10/26/2019 at 8:08 AM, sungod said:

The feature exists but it doesn't work properly for me. Twice yesterday when going back to a programme I'd watched part of, I got an option to continue where I left off but each time I clicked on continue, the programme re-started from the beginning.

20 hours ago, Chivas said:

Despite the little niggles over the search facility I still think its a great service for just £41 sterling annual at current exchange rates

Sure, certainly wouldn't argue with that, streams are OK and I like the 7 day catch up. It was just better before unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, sungod said:

Whats your connection like?

When my speed drops, so does the quality, its kind of a safety feature instead of instant buffering.

Will monitor that. I was in high traffic areas at the time...thanks

My TVMucho is working perfectly, the only issue I have at the moment is my Mbps, I have 100Mbps but over the space of two days it can drop to as low as 2Mbps, this is with True and when it happens I just unplug my broadband and plug it back in and its back up to 100. When I was with 3BB this never happened, but small price to pay when the service is half the price of 3BB.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived