Jump to content
BANGKOK
jonesthepost

TV MUCHO

Recommended Posts

I opened tv mucho  about 15 mins. ago and  opened OK but then buffering and froze, reopened just 5 mins. ago and now working OK . Using TOT also working OK at 8.0.am. this morning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have not been able to access tvmucho today at all, but my attitude was they are probably shut down for maintenance or such like.When i could not even access their website i thought that was rather odd,so i have just  used a vpn, from Canada and from Singapore and streaming opened with no problem.So this would seem to be a Thai problem, will have to wait and see what that problem is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, tethered goat said:

I have not been able to access tvmucho today at all, but my attitude was they are probably shut down for maintenance or such like.When i could not even access their website i thought that was rather odd,so i have just  used a vpn, from Canada and from Singapore and streaming opened with no problem.So this would seem to be a Thai problem, will have to wait and see what that problem is.

I have installed a vpn and my iptv and now I have total access to my iptv. Someone mentioned earlier on in the topic that it may be due to the circumstances happening this month, it may be the powers that be are trying to curtail iptv's, but only guessing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still working fine on 3BB here, as it has been all day. No VPN.

 

Even Emmerdale works, not that I could stand watching that beyond the first minute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats interesting, not exactly sure what 3bb is only that it is not True, i wonder if everyone with a problem is using True as their internet provider

I just sent an email to tvmucho asking what they know about the problem.I still can not google their website which seems very odd and nothing to do with tv streaming. If this as some have suggested to do with this months goings on in Thailand why no other iptv 's with problems ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3BB blocks many iptv these days, however they deny it of course.

 

Uktvnow also doesn't work here without vpn.

 

Any free vpn will work.

 

A technician from Bangkok called yesterday and blamed the Opendns servers, which he repeatedly called DHCP servers, so I guess he was a somtam seller turned technician.

 

He said he would forward it to another team, presumably another team of lying idiots, who called this morning.

 

Technician from Bangkok called this morning, and as usual lied through his teeth that it didn't work on other isp's either. I was watching it at that very time through a free vpn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't access TVMucho today, but I noticed that my download speeds are down to 5 Mbps. Upload is 20.
I use AIS on my mobile and can access TVMucho without any problems.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, petedk said:

I couldn't access TVMucho today,

 

Working fine for me on 3BB today. Same as yesterday and the day before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

3BB blocks many iptv these days, however they deny it of course.

 

I know of no such block.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've given it a trial today, had no problems whatsoever. The quality on live stream and playback has been excellent. I will probably go month by month to start with. Does anyone know how long they have been in operation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, sungod said:

Does anyone know how long they have been in operation?

 

I started with the free one hour per month quite early this year. It has been reliable enough since then. The domain was originally registered around May 2015 but I dont know when they started functioning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day 2, you know what they say when its too good to be true.

 

Today, or this afternoon its been completely hopeless. Anybody else experiencing issues?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sungod said:

Day 2, you know what they say when its too good to be true.

Today, or this afternoon its been completely hopeless. Anybody else experiencing issues?

 

Still working fine on 3BB here. Watched a few things a couple of hours ago.

 

Have you tried restarting your PC and modem/router?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes thanks, first thing I did but made no difference. I sent a message and got one back with their speed test page. It was all good my end. No idea what they did, twiddle some knobs at their end or something but they got back to me and said they fixed it, was it working? To which it was. I do see it struggles on sky news though, maybe its their feed?

Edited by sungod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2017 at 9:24 AM, sungod said:

Yes thanks, first thing I did but made no difference. I sent a message and got one back with their speed test page. It was all good my end. No idea what they did, twiddle some knobs at their end or something but they got back to me and said they fixed it, was it working? To which it was. I do see it struggles on sky news though, maybe its their feed?

saturday was a bad day for all iptv providers that supply knocked off systems,

 

regardless what you hear from others, the internet backbone in thailand was heavily saturated and expect the same for the 3 funeral days as well.

 

try the service again during the week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...