TV MUCHO

jonesthepost

2 hours ago, skippy121 said:

saturday was a bad day for all iptv providers that supply knocked off systems,

regardless what you hear from others, the internet backbone in thailand was heavily saturated and expect the same for the 3 funeral days as well.

try the service again during the week

Cheers for that, and it does seem to be running well gain. I am convinced they don't have a good feed for sky news though, its the only channel I get regular buffering on.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/17/2017 at 6:47 AM, Somtamnication said:

You can view skynews live on youtube, directly from sky. Al Jazeera and Fox as well.

As someone else mentioned Sky News is no longer sent to Thailand. Using a VPN helps.

TvMucho played around with SkyNews a few weeks back. Sometimes I got the UK version with adverts and sometimes (now always) the International version with the long weather reports and videos of international news.

I watched TvMucho nearly all day yesterday and again today. Absolutely no buffering (except a few minutes on SkyNews, so I am also convinced that they have problems with their feed,

• 3 weeks later...

This is from their Facebook page:

Dear users,
Due ti a technical issue, the service is momentarily down this morning. Our technical team is working on it and the service should promptly be reconnected. We deeply apologise about the inconvenience.

Let's hope that that is all it is.

8 minutes ago, petedk said:

I still can't get TVMucho. Not only that, but some of the other TV streaming sites don't work.

TVMucho claim that their site is working now

Any ideas?

I found out by using a VPN that my ISP (CAT) are blocking TV Mucho.

I just tried it again before replying to you, with a VPN its fine.

52 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

Much more likely to be a DNS/routing problem than a deliberate block.

Try restarting your PC and your modem/router.

Appreciated, but done that several times now to no success, only the VPN works.

I have just had a long chat with someone at TVMucho. He will contact True and see if they can sort it out. 

I told him (or maybe her) about the problems and they weren't convinced it was been deliberately blocked. They will get back to me soon. 

In the meantime I am using a VPN and watch without problems

I have no requirement to watch streamed TV but note the benefits of VPN.  I've been subscribing to ExpressVPN for the last few years for my online activities and would prefer not to have to shell out for such services but seems to be a given when moving about the globe.  I'll continue as I am as it also works very well on my iPhone.

5 hours ago, petedk said:

I have just had a long chat with someone at TVMucho. He will contact True and see if they can sort it out. 

I told him (or maybe her) about the problems and they weren't convinced it was been deliberately blocked. They will get back to me soon.

Surely a routing problem at True's end then. It happens sometimes here. As they implied, they have no reason to block TVMucho deliberately.

Routing problems often fix themselves after a while, or they may find the source of the error.

Can you guys access TVMucho yet?

I can access at work, on my mobile and at my friend's house. Non of these use True.

I have spoken to True a few times now and nothing seems to improve. They will send a technician to my house.

Oh the girl in True's Call center had the same problem as me, so I asked if they would also send a technician to her. She didn't seem to understand my sarcasm.

13 hours ago, petedk said:

Can you guys access TVMucho yet?

It never stopped working for me on 3BB.

If I were you I would just use a VPN as waiting for True to fix a routing problem could take a long time. You could try changing your DNS settings to an open DNS server, and that may help.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2017 at 2:05 PM, Phuket Man said:

No problems with 3BB.

Can you not change your network provider?

True? :post-4641-1156693976:

I have had no problems  with TV MUCHO  until this week. Now it works alright in the mornings and day,but in the evening  the problems start it takes along time to open and get on to streaming both live and  catch up, and then there is a lot of buffering. On contacting them said check speed test, this on tv mucho speed test showed the the download speed  as 1.5  also showed that the IP address had changed, IP. supplier T.O.T was perfect. And the next morning every thing is back  OK until the evening. The last contact I had with TV MUCHO was they would look in to  it.  So is any one having a problem 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2017 at 6:58 AM, jonesthepost said:

I have had no problems  with TV MUCHO  until this week. Now it works alright in the mornings and day,but in the evening  the problems start it takes along time to open and get on to streaming both live and  catch up, and then there is a lot of buffering. On contacting them said check speed test, this on tv mucho speed test showed the the download speed  as 1.5  also showed that the IP address had changed, IP. supplier T.O.T was perfect. And the next morning every thing is back  OK until the evening. The last contact I had with TV MUCHO was they would look in to  it.  So is any one having a problem 

YVMucho was a bit "iffy" around about that time.

Now it works perfectly for me. Can watch all day without buffering.

The problem I had earlier was related to my IP address. True changed the IP address and all was well. I was told that if the problem arises again I can reset the IP address myself by turning the router off for more than 24 hours. 

18 hours ago, Lite Beer said:

I have taken a 3 month subscription.

7 day backup works perfect.

Doesn't it just? Hope you find it as good as I do. If you get a little trouble with buffering, just close and restart. I've been with them nearly a year. After Thai Expat TV was shut down.

On 12/19/2017 at 12:22 PM, 01322521959 said:

Doesn't it just? Hope you find it as good as I do. If you get a little trouble with buffering, just close and restart. I've been with them nearly a year. After Thai Expat TV was shut down.

Me too. I have been very happy with it.

I usually watch the news live in the morning when I wake up and then I would say 90% of what I watch is from Catch Up. That's what makes it worthwhile for me.

Archived