TV MUCHO

jonesthepost

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, vogie said:

Is there anyone else having problems with tv Mucho, my system occasionally bounces from one channel to another?

Had that problem watching Channel 4 and More 4 last Sunday, during the British GP and Cricket Final.

I used Live Chat, it is a recurrent problem with Channel 4, but they too are mystified by it !

2 hours ago, jonesthepost said:

At the moment   not working was working an hour ago  but now nothing   

Yes not working here currently back in UK......normally use it to avoid ITV player adverts but nothings occuring here either

I have experienced the channel jumping of late, notably on Ch4 between F1 and Cricket and on the Quest channels. I also note that the previous nights programmes are no longer visible the following morning, causing me to have to search for the likes of News at Ten which is there but is now hidden.

22 hours ago, Chivas said:

Expensive tvmucho is by far the best overall

Just giving another option as people were reporting problems with Tvmucho.

Personally I think they are both expensive considering the lack of channels they both have.

Most of their content is available as torrents for free.

38 minutes ago, fishtank said:

Just giving another option as people were reporting problems with Tvmucho.

Personally I think they are both expensive considering the lack of channels they both have.

Most of their content is available as torrents for free.

I'm not interested in that nonsense,

I want to be able to press an icon and watch live tv and catch up tv in an instant for less than 1 Euro a week if you pay annually

There are several "sites" that offer live tv from uk broadcasters. All of them buffer

• 4 weeks later...

My TV Mucho app has been running faultlessly on my set top box but now it won't open, I have uninstalled and downloaded it again but still the same. But it is working fine on my tablet. Anybody got any ideas as to why?

On 7/25/2019 at 4:32 PM, fishtank said:

I choose to download a wide choice of torrents and watch them within a few minutes with no buffering and no adverts.

Free of charge.

Each to their own.

Can I ask which websites you use to download the torrents? Are we allowed to mention them here?

I use a couple of sites but they only have around 50% of the programs I watch on TV Mucho.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody noticed the resume function has gone? IE if you are watching something and go back to it later it used to give you the option to either start again or resume? Its happened since the last update

On a side note, I just put tv mucho into the Thai Visa search engine and ended up with a topic on crypto currency, the TV search engine needs an overhaul.

Could you check the resume function please?

I told customer support, kind of weird answer I got from them, like it never existed!!!!

'Unfortunately, the auto-resume feature is not available with us. Once you leave a program and try to watch later it will no longer allow you to watch from the same point where you left but it will start from the beginning.

We will definitely escalate this particular feature request to our developers so that it could be implemented on a later date. '

• 4 weeks later...

Archived