Jump to content
BANGKOK 24 March 2019 13:39
jonesthepost

TV MUCHO

Recommended Posts

I am unable to access any stations since Saturday.I go to the home pages as normal but when i click on a station , nothing. TVMUCHO says they are having a problem with the TRUE gateway .They tried diverting through Singapore but it did not change anything for me

Is there any one else using TRUE as their ISP and TVMUCHO ? How is it for you?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, Someone else with the same problem as me. I have had nothing since Friday 18th. They said in a message that they are having technical difficulties in Asia. I keep chasing them about when it will be sorted, but I've heard nothing more. At least I know it's not my PC. Android won't work either. Let me know if anyone gets any more updates from them. I'VE BEEN WITH THEM 2 YEARS AND NEVER HAD IT GO DOWN FOR THIS LONG. I'm also with TRUE 

Edited by 01322521959
Additional info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, 01322521959 said:

Hi, Someone else with the same problem as me. I have had nothing since Friday 18th. They said in a message that they are having technical difficulties in Asia. I keep chasing them about when it will be sorted, but I've heard nothing more. At least I know it's not my PC. Android won't work either. Let me know if anyone gets any more updates from them. I'VE BEEN WITH THEM 2 YEARS AND NEVER HAD IT GO DOWN FOR THIS LONG. I'm also with TRUE 

No problem with TOT so it most be true internet  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jonesthepost said:

No problem with TOT so it most be true internet  

That's worrying, then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tethered goat said:

just checked at 5.30 pm and it seems to be working again through TRUE ISP

Same here. Oh well, all's well that ends well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

the new layout and functionality is a backward step for the user, it's harder to use and the scrolling/accessing information from the guide absolutely awful - the old system was clear and easy to use.

 

i complained and asked to be returned to the old layout and received this reply:

 

We completely understand your feedback. Our product evolves to support more features and new technology, we do not push out large changes often, but this one was very necessary. We sincerely apologize if this update made your experience with us as uncomfortable. We will try our best to guide you how to navigate the new layout in this case.

 

it occurs to me that the changes were probably driven by 'techies', for 'IT' reasons rather than anything to do with improving the actual experience/making things easier for the end user - i honestly cant see any end user signing off these changes as a step forward.

 

oh, it's always been working for me.

Edited by samsensam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use and highly recommend Tv Mucho no more arsing around with vpns and iplayers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, samsensam said:

the new layout and functionality is a backward step for the user, it's harder to use and the scrolling/accessing information from the guide absolutely awful - the old system was clear and easy to use.

Have you tried setting "force mobile layout" (or somthing like that) in Settings? Could be more comfortable.

 

I do like TVmucho and the mobile app works well with a Chromecast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have several times over the past year connecting to Tvmucho with True, while connecting without difficulties through AIS.

I complain to True each time and often ask the person at the call centre to try and connect. They usually have the same difficulty. A couple of hours later all is well.

I have three Android boxes and after the update could only connect to TvMucho on two of them. I updated the app and all was well.

Regarding the new design, I think there are advantages and disadvantages.
I like the search function where all the results are displayed on one page.

I feel that the app on Android is slower to start up and close down, but not a big deal.

Sent from my SM-C710F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Have you tried setting "force mobile layout" (or somthing like that) in Settings? Could be more comfortable.

Unfortunately the recent layout changes seem to have broken the mobile layout functionality on a non-mobile device. So anyone trying to do that may find that they lose the image when the stream moves from one programme to the next, and they may also find that it crashes the browser.

 

It's true that the recent changes seem to have been designed by someone with very good eyesight sitting very close to a PC monitor and using a mouse, and have not been tested on a large screen at a normal TV viewing distance by anyone over the age of 40. Moving/dragging the schedule is very hard with an air mouse with the new layout, and all the text is very hard to read. The designers clearly have no real idea what they are doing.

 

For what it's worth, there are no issues at all with TVMucho on my 3BB connection.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2017 at 8:14 AM, KittenKong said:

 

I use it and it seems fine.

 

I'm really only interested in the catch-up function for the main UK channels so for me it gives me what I want.

Express VPN, $100 for 15 months. All the UK catch up you will need.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

Express VPN, $100 for 15 months. All the UK catch up you will need.

Hmmm. A VPN only allows you access to the various individual catch-up services offered, which means endlessly switching interfaces and many different logins/passwords. And none of those services has all their programmes on catch-up. Some have hardly any. And few of them let you skip forward past the ads and boring parts. For me this is nowhere near adequate.

 

TVMucho, for about 1700B/year (barely half the price your VPN costs), offers several days of catch-up for all the channels they include, and that includes every programme broadcast during that time. And all from just one interface which allows you to skip forward easily.

 

For me there is simply no comparison.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KittenKong said:

Hmmm. A VPN only allows you access to the various individual catch-up services offered, which means endlessly switching interfaces and many different logins/passwords. And none of those services has all their programmes on catch-up. Some have hardly any. And few of them let you skip forward past the ads and boring parts. For me this is nowhere near adequate.

 

TVMucho, for about 1700B/year (barely half the price your VPN costs), offers several days of catch-up for all the channels they include, and that includes every programme broadcast during that time. And all from just one interface which allows you to skip forward easily.

 

For me there is simply no comparison.

I go onto BBC iPlayer & ITV Hub & my4 and can see programs from over a year ago. My PC saves all the passwords, many catch-ups on ITV are ad free. Adequate for me, as I also have the 'protection'of a VPN. But Kitten, everyone to their own. Miaeow!

Edited by wgdanson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With all the probs over the last week I tried TeatimeTV, their interface is so much more friendly, call me daft, but as they allowed me to try them free for a week I'm going to pay for a month. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...