Suphanburi Hotels ?

007cableguy

The Khum Suphan hotel also caters for single men - so if it's massage, karaoke or juicy company you are after - then that's the place to head.

For decent standards, besides the Khum Suphan - there is also the 'Song Phan Buri' and the new Sri-U-thong Hotels.

I used the word 'new' for the Sri-Uthong as just recently been opened. Don't mistake it with the old one.

Out of the three, i would certainly suggest the new 'Sri-Uthong'. Basic rooms at all three are around 7-800baht a night.

The Khum Suphan hotel also caters for single men - so if it's massage, karaoke or juicy company you are after - then that's the place to head.For decent standards, besides the Khum Suphan - there is also the 'Song Phan Buri' and the new Sri-U-thong Hotels.

I used the word 'new' for the Sri-Uthong as just recently been opened. Don't mistake it with the old one.

Out of the three, i would certainly suggest the new 'Sri-Uthong'. Basic rooms at all three are around 7-800baht a night.

yeah...they actually got a 'fishbowl' in the back by the pool tables (nice tables, one to a room)...I was there only once in early afternoon and didn't see any massueses...maybe different at night. The Khum Suphan is a big hotel with looks like 100+ rooms, biggest structure in the amphur but it does get booked up whenever there is a function in town. Best to book in advance.

steve...where are these other hotels that you mention?...are they on any of the numbered highways?...or maybe use the communication tower as a reference point?

Tutsi:

Khum Suphan's LA Disco closed down but alas, a new one calling itself 'Peony' has been erected - even closer to the hotel's entrance. Just opened, so it's pretty popular.

The Sri u-thong Grand hotel i mentioned and advised is situated on the same road as the Post Office (near the tower) on Nang Pim road.

Sri u-thongs's number is 035-501110 / email: [email protected]

The Song Phan Buri hotel is right near the Clock Tower on Malaiman road. It's an all right place, but it doesn't exactly receive that many guests. It's home to a swimming room and a 'slightly' popular coffee shop. This is one place where you can be almost sure of a room even if you don't book in advance.

The Song Phan Buri's number is 035 522-555-7, 035 546-667-71

However, if it's quality nearby restaurants and a goold-old boogie-woogie the visitor is after, then i'd recommend the Khum Suphan.

Edited by stevesuphan

Tutsi:

Khum Suphan's LA Disco closed down but alas, a new one calling itself 'Peony' has been erected - even closer to the hotel's entrance. Just opened, so it's pretty popular.

The Sri u-thong Grand hotel i mentioned and advised is situated on the same road as the Post Office (near the tower) on Nang Pim road.

Sri u-thongs's number is 035-501110 / email: [email protected]

The Song Phan Buri hotel is right near the Clock Tower on Malaiman road. It's an all right place, but it doesn't exactly receive that many guests. It's home to a swimming room and a 'slightly' popular coffee shop. This is one place where you can be almost sure of a room even if you don't book in advance.

The Song Phan Buri's number is 035 522-555-7, 035 546-667-71

However, if it's quality nearby restaurants and a goold-old boogie-woogie the visitor is after, then i'd recommend the Khum Suphan.

yeah...right outside the Khum Suphan there was an open air restaurant that has good eats an' I don't like thai food that much...that clock tower place at the junction of the road to Kanchana/U-Thong? (341 highway?)

Boon, weigh in over here...let's promote the amphur as 'the Paris ob central Thailand...'

(a future Nobel laureate with an expresso at hand bends over his notebook to write 'there is a place in central Thailand...')

a movable central Thailand feast...

Not sure Tutsi about the highway number. But the Clocktower is just a kilometer down the road from the Khum Suphan.

Yeah, that's a popular restaurant just outside the hotel, especially for late night rice soup and whiskey.

I don't know where you are in Suphan province but the Western food here in the town, has much to be desired for!