Assumption Korat

BEVUP

Hello All

As we know the school holidays are approaching

Wife & I are considering changing schools for our 8 yr old son. He is currently at Sarasat near the University & we intend to send him to Assumption

Reason being it is a 12 hr day for him since he is the first one to be picked up, where as Assumption is just around the corner

Any one with first hand knowledge of Assumption & their thoughts of why/why not to swap 

? Wife just mentioned a fee has to be paid for the entry form (big ?? ) .We are checking but would just like to here some stories

? I know the fee is 15,000 a term (thai only ), but a friend with son there says they do teach Maths,Science & Social studies in English. So would a Bilingual class be necessary

I'm paying 30,000 a term now so it wouldn't bother me to pay for the Bilingual program, but I think it would be difficult if there are 40 kids in a classroom

OR I was thinking of having a Private Tutor come to house once a week maybe more (pending on rates ) any idea of these ? 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, BobbyL said:

Is it one of the boys only Assumption schools? If so, I would avoid.

Class sizes are also far too big at their schools. 

Hello Bobby

No it also has girls as the one across the rd also goes there

Yeh I know that there's 40 odd in the class, but they have 2 teaches where as Sarasat has 1 for 26

I'm smack bang in the middle of Korat 1.5 km from Plookapunya & basicly the same from Assumption

This will cut my young lads day down from 12 hrs to maybe 9 hrs

Archived