30 day Entry Stamp - How many?

On 2017-09-28 at 9:01 AM, Wim1954 said:

That is what you THINK that he is the only one other comments are not relevant for you right ?

The relevant answer is the correct answer. 

If you want, i can say 3 stamps per 37 days or 9 stamps during 12 hours.

Now you can choose what's relevant for you...but whatever you choose out of those two, nothing is correct.

But who cares. As long as you will have the feeling that it's relevant for you, everything will be fine.

I have seven short visits to Thailand this year ranging from 12 hours to 5 days duration, all arrivals by air. I have never been questioned by immigration regarding purpose of visit, length of stay or source of funds. I'm an Australian citizen living and working in Singapore and simply get stamped in and out each time so obviously nothing flags up.

Too many obvious "visa runs" and length of time spent in Thailand would start to raise suspicion, along with a third world passport and doubts regarding your ability to support yourself.

A pretty young Ugandan girl staying on tourist visas would be a prime target for questioning. At least she would be easy to trace once in Bangkok as they all seem to be around the Sukhumvit/Nana area. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1