Big dawn raids target foreign scammers and skimmers in Pattaya

webfact

While coming definitely they are checking weather it valid or not.

Do Immigration check the validity of Visa while exiting Thailand ?

Though i have valid visa, they stamp quickly and let me leave, do they really check or not ?  Does anyone have an answer for this ?

Then how much over-stayers are so brave to continue to stay, and while leaving the will be arrested anyway ?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Petchou said:

Next crackdown on too many white pedophiles who damage lives of innocent kids in this country.   

All they have to do is, just visit all temple Schools, ask the teachers to register their names and cross check their address, and check with the home country, then you see the fire works.

Many temple schools employing teachers without valid visa to work here. Pedophiles are hiding with good teachers.

I stand by what some people were calling me racists for about the rapes over the few days. African BLACK men cause more rape, theft, and crime than other ethnic groups here on visas ! Do white people cause a lot of crime, sure they do - Russians seem at it daily, but I fully support this ethnic profiling - the more its done the better.  

Wow.  Three pages of positives.  It makes it worthwhile when one can see that people really do appreciate what some branches of the BIB are capable of. Many have been critical in the past, and justifiably so but and is pleasing to see that some, who were that way inclined, have adjusted their thinking and now accept that some coppers are trying and are accepting that racial profiling is a very special tool in the police arsenal.  Keep up the good work BIB. I, for one, understand the difficulties and know that not all are corrupt. :wai:

4 hours ago, p414 said:

In London in the 60's after mass coloured immigration women walking alone reported being 'mugged...' a new word in England..In all cases the assailants were described as 'coloured'...The police began a stop and search of gangs of black youths..The liberal left screamed 'racial profiling' and S&S was halted..now black gangs rule the streets of London.

I have to state that your post is either the largest pile of poo I have seen here in a while or a fantastic social experiment to draw out ignorant racists on the board.

You, literally, made the whole thing up. 

The are so many holes in that nonsense, that only a shocking racist or under educated person would choose to believe it.

First of all with the term, "mugging". This is a word used since the mid nineteenth century, likely coming from the use of the term "mug" as in 'fool' or 'dupe'.  

Stating that is was a new word introduced in the mid twentieth century is either ignorance or you are just taking the 'mickey' out of the genuine racists here.

I would like you to find even a single official document to support your statements of black people carrying out muggings in the sixties.

On the contrary, you would learn that the Afro Caribbean immigrants at that time were likely more law abiding than their English counterparts.

With all waves of immigration there is likely to be a small criminal element.

For example;

In chronological order, from the start of the last century – Russians/Jews/Latvians (robbery, firearms), Chinese (opium in the 20s), Italians (protection rackets, robbery, gaming in the 30s), Maltese (vice in the 40s and 50s), Chinese again (heroin in the 60s), Pakistanis (heroin in the 70s), West Indians (marijuana, gun crime in the 70s), Turks (heroin in the 80s), Colombians (cocaine in the 90s), Nigerians (fraud now) have all been associated in the public mind with the breaking of a new crime wave on the shores of Britain.

Interesting that you don't mention any of those in your entirely made up tirade.

An interesting statistic for you;

Robbery nationally is not a black crime - 81 per cent of those jailed for it are white. In many other areas, such as Newcastle and Glasgow, street crime is as high as in London and is overwhelmingly committed by young white men.

So now you are getting to the crux of the matter. Poverty and an underclass. It's not about colour and only an idiot would think so.

Thank you for reading.

34 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

I stand by what some people were calling me racists for about the rapes over the few days. African BLACK men cause more rape, theft, and crime than other ethnic groups here on visas ! Do white people cause a lot of crime, sure they do - Russians seem at it daily, but I fully support this ethnic profiling - the more its done the better.  

Yep....I'm calling you out as something worse than a racist. Disgusting.

African BLACK men and Russians. Nice.

If you can show me any kind of document that supports your statements, I'll be happy to read them.

Until then I can be confident that it is just what you have told yourself and now publishing it for the world to see.

Let's ignore the wide spread  and on-going Boiler Room scandals and the other desperately illegal schemes perpetrated by criminals of varied nationalities. 

Let's just pinpoint African BLACK men and Russians, as perhaps some of their kickbacks aren't sufficiently profitable.

I've worked in an airport as a security personal for a couple of years in a major European airport, in terms of stats of non-terrorism related crimes(smuggling, trafficking, thefts etc..), the cleanest record nationalities on earth are Monégasque, Liechtenstein, Japanese and Icelandic,  and the worst are Nigerians, Romanians followed by the Colombians.

during crowding and when we were short on personnel, we were instructed not to waste our time on white listed nationalities and focus only on black lists, and hell they they were a lot of racial profiling but we were using special code to indicate persons of special ethnic groups.

Well done police!

Now for the easier targets. Red Bull boss and "Yingluck(less) "and by the way the Buddha Lear jet MAN with a flying saucer temple. Easy targets, all three, but still TAT debating what to do next to appease public opinion on those characters? A  law within a law! Love Thailand and it's public results on petty crime. Yet major criminals STILL go unpunished!

8 hours ago, Petchou said:

Next crackdown on too many white pedophiles who damage lives of innocent kids in this country.   

Well, they had to move somewhere after their town of Rotherham became overrun with over 600 Muslim paedophiles preying on underage white girls & all reports being ignored by authorities!

As in this case, racial profiling works as opposed to reverse racial profiling that happened in England, which  resulted in hundreds of innocent young girls, all being raped and abused by middle eastern paedophiles. 

The liberals in that town will forever have to hold their heads in shame.

Well done to the Thai police for using racial profiling, or should I say, common sense!

In my home country, 25 % of the population consists of "foreighners" or people with a migrant background. Yet they make up for over 60 % of prison inmates.

Is this a racial comment? No. Much worse: It's a statistic that speaks louder than a 1000 words or a 1000 pictures.

Cheers.

11 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

photo caption:

"What do you think we should do with these used condoms?"

Photo caption:

"No I just added it up again..., after cutting in the bulking agent it works out as 500,000Baht a piece at street prices"

5 hours ago, maddox41 said:

About time these scum bags  ruin it for the real law abiding Expats her in the Kingdom 

1 for the police but what's funny it's the tourist police getting it done as usual 

How do they "ruin it for the real law abiding Expats her(sic) in the Kingdom"?

Do you have any evidence of this phenomenon?

34 minutes ago, swissie said:

In my home country, 25 % of the population consists of "foreighners" or people with a migrant background. Yet they make up for over 60 % of prison inmates.

Is this a racial comment? No. Much worse: It's a statistic that speaks louder than a 1000 words or a 1000 pictures.

Cheers.

Only to a simpleton. 

Anyone above a primary school education would look at the underlying data. Unless they don't care about that and want a statistic that appears to bolster what they want to believe anyway.

1 hour ago, LammyTS1 said:

Well, they had to move somewhere after their town of Rotherham became overrun with over 600 Muslim paedophiles preying on underage white girls & all reports being ignored by authorities!

As in this case, racial profiling works as opposed to reverse racial profiling that happened in England, which  resulted in hundreds of innocent young girls, all being raped and abused by middle eastern paedophiles. 

The liberals in that town will forever have to hold their heads in shame.

Well done to the Thai police for using racial profiling, or should I say, common sense!

But where the evidence of "scammers" and "skimmers"?

Nine suspects were held for not having permission to be in the kingdom. These were people from Uganda, 4, Nigeria, 2, and one each from Iran, Ivory Coast and the UK.

A further 9 suspects were held on overstay. These come from Uzbekistan, 4, India, 2, and one each from Uganda, Cameroon and Iran.

I sure they are very many people in Thailand who fall under these categories, who aren't from Africa or South Asia.

It's not racist if they're the ones doing it. Are there many westerners doing romance scams in Thailand? 

In Barcelona there are hundreds of men who sell fake purses, shoes and sunglasses in the subway in the late evening. They lay the goods on a bedsheet and grab all four corners and run when the police show up. 

Every single one I've every seen is from Africa. Would it make sense for the Barcelona police to target Americans or Spainards ?

2 hours ago, JamJar said:

Only to a simpleton. 

Anyone above a primary school education would look at the underlying data. Unless they don't care about that and want a statistic that appears to bolster what they want to believe anyway.

3 hours ago, swissie said:

Cheers.

Only to a simpleton. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In response:

Underlying facts are based on government statistics. Includes so called "criminal-tourists".
Similar Stats in the US and other places.

It may well be, that there are "poor countries". Does this justify, that a part of their "youth" appear in "richer countries" with the intent of improving their financial circumstances by commiting illegal acts?

You appearantly rushing to the defence of "shady-characters". I wonder why!

A very fundamental question:

- How is anyone going to earn an honest living, while on "overstay" (in Thailand, for example)?

For once, I am in complete agreement with Thai-Immigration: Good guys in, bad guys out.
Cheers.

17 hours ago, Happy enough said:

"a crackdown on dark skinned criminals damaging the economy and image of Thailand"

good news! plenty more to go 555

Why is it going to damag Thailand? 

The black Africans are the biggest  scammers out they have milked plenty of money from lonely women they deserve to be caught and kicked out of the country so tell me how is it  damaging the reputation of Thailand.

4 hours ago, swissie said:

Only to a simpleton. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In response:

Underlying facts are based on government statistics. Includes so called "criminal-tourists".
Similar Stats in the US and other places.

It may well be, that there are "poor countries". Does this justify, that a part of their "youth" appear in "richer countries" with the intent of improving their financial circumstances by commiting illegal acts?

You appearantly rushing to the defence of "shady-characters". I wonder why!

A very fundamental question:

- How is anyone going to earn an honest living, while on "overstay" (in Thailand, for example)?

For once, I am in complete agreement with Thai-Immigration: Good guys in, bad guys out.
Cheers.

It seems what I wrote went right over your head.

I'm not rushing to the defence of anyone, in this case.

My point is that many here have revelled in the fact that some or most of the people arrested are dark skinned.

I'm quite sure that many of those baying the loudest have involved themselves in the illegal act of prostitution in one way or another whilst in Thailand. probably by entering a brothel by any other name.

So flouting the law when they can. Drink driving and any amount of illegal acts, but quick to point the finger at other when the time comes, as if somehow they are the better men.

I wonder how many would be baying for blood if the 'romance scammers' were British and American.

There would high fives all round and pats on the back, as if it was payback for those who have been scammed by their 'local' women.

No, this appears a kind of jealousy. That those darned blacks can actually scam the scammers.

There are all kinds of criminals out there. Not just dark skinned ones.

I don't want to be profiled as a drunk because I'm Scottish or a loud and uncouth person because I'm from the USA or street spitting, unable to use the toilet properly Chinese, thank you. It's not just insulting, but it shows the ignorance of the people who perpetuate the myth.

I had a Nigerian in my class. Super nice guy. His brother was the Head Pupil. All high achievers. If not a doctor or a lawyer, you have failed. Same with many Afro Caribbeans. So many high achievers in the UK. On the other hand, many unintelligent people will lump all dark skinned people together.  They would even lump all West Indian people together.  The height of stupidity. Like saying the, Burmese, Vietnamese Cambodians and Thai are all the same.

So this is my point, that some people are too quick to lump people together by the colour of their skin, so that they can differentiate themselves as something superior.

At the same time that you are looking down on someone, someone else is looking down on you.

The jokers that proclaim themselves as 'law abiding expats' are likely anything but.

On 9/29/2017 at 8:54 AM, lonewolf99 said:

mmmmm.......Racial profiling sometimes pays off......

Maybe it is time for America to start profiling Arabs coming into the States as I don't see many suicide bombers that are white and not many whites are driving their vehicles into crowds of people.

This is not so much racial profiling as intelligence-led policing, as adopted by most efficient police forces in the world. The Thai police just don't think about how they should present it.

If they have intelligence that people in certain premises are committing crimes then those are the premises that are raided. 

You will see from the arrest records that a variety of nationalities were arrested, not just black Africans. 

Archived