Big dawn raids target foreign scammers and skimmers in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RAIDS IN PATTAYA NET 18 ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD

Officers in Pattaya raided several different locations across the city with the goal of catching illegal immigrants.

The raids netted 18 people both male and female from several different countries including people from Uganda, Iran, Britain, Nigeria, India and the Ivory Coast.

Read more: 

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2017-09-30

4-91111111111111111111-696x435.jpg

Untitled-1ds23f1sd23f13ds.jpg

3-9.jpg

On 9/29/2017 at 10:53 AM, Get Real said:

There was no profiling made. The color of skin had nothing to do with it.

These guys have the easiest work in the world. Just roll the dice and choose a house. In Pattaya you just can´t go wrong. :cheesy:

Can they not complain to the International Human Rights that they had been discriminated because of their skin color? They haven't done nothing wrong yet just because they are black they are being arrested en masse and brought to police station, that's not fair is it? They are deprived of their rightful place in the sun in Pattiya after spending on air tickets and hotels.

They said, "Look, I am just having my coffee and these police just come charging into the apartment, may be my friends are doing drugs but we are not why are we being drag along?" Not all black africans are drug traffickers you know.

On 9/29/2017 at 7:08 PM, JamJar said:

I have to state that your post is either the largest pile of poo I have seen here in a while or a fantastic social experiment to draw out ignorant racists on the board.

You, literally, made the whole thing up. 

The are so many holes in that nonsense, that only a shocking racist or under educated person would choose to believe it.

First of all with the term, "mugging". This is a word used since the mid nineteenth century, likely coming from the use of the term "mug" as in 'fool' or 'dupe'.  

Stating that is was a new word introduced in the mid twentieth century is either ignorance or you are just taking the 'mickey' out of the genuine racists here.

I would like you to find even a single official document to support your statements of black people carrying out muggings in the sixties.

On the contrary, you would learn that the Afro Caribbean immigrants at that time were likely more law abiding than their English counterparts.

With all waves of immigration there is likely to be a small criminal element.

For example;

Interesting that you don't mention any of those in your entirely made up tirade.

An interesting statistic for you;

So now you are getting to the crux of the matter. Poverty and an underclass. It's not about colour and only an idiot would think so.

Thank you for reading.

Me too, I agree

3 hours ago, madusa said:

Can they not complain to the International Human Rights that they had been discriminated because of their skin color? They haven't done nothing wrong yet just because they are black they are being arrested en masse and brought to police station, that's not fair is it? They are deprived of their rightful place in the sun in Pattiya after spending on air tickets and hotels.

They said, "Look, I am just having my coffee and these police just come charging into the apartment, may be my friends are doing drugs but we are not why are we being drag along?" Not all black africans are drug traffickers you know.

Right! There are also illegal workers, scammers and much more among them.

However you are right. All Africans that comes to Thailand are not affiliated with criminal activities, but there are for sure such a high percent that are, so in this kind of cases it´s just better to let the innocent be released after hearing and investigation.

It´s nothing uncommon at all. If a crime is beeing made or crimal activities is active in a place where you are att the moment. You will diregarding the color of your skin be apprehended and released after intervju.

On 30/09/2017 at 8:20 PM, StayinThailand2much said:

RAIDS IN PATTAYA NET 18 ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD

Officers in Pattaya raided several different locations across the city with the goal of catching illegal immigrants.

The raids netted 18 people both male and female from several different countries including people from Uganda, Iran, Britain, Nigeria, India and the Ivory Coast.

Read more: 

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2017-09-30

4-91111111111111111111-696x435.jpg

Untitled-1ds23f1sd23f13ds.jpg

3-9.jpg

Spot  the Brits

Its been mentioned numerous times before, but still these scammers are profiting from crime in this country.

Be aware when buying anything on internet sites.

Cars, bikes, laptops are all famous scams.

African scammers advertise an item in your local area. When you make contact, they then state that they live in another town far away. They advertise cash on delivery but when you make contact, they insist on a deposit to secure the item. You will never see the item....

You will see cars/bikes advertised with pictures they have copied from elsewhere. I have seen the same bike on facebook, advertised in different areas for differing prices from different sellers!

Insist on calling the seller first and meet them in person to do the transaction.

12 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Spot  the Brits

the only way to clean the place up is to check everybody. if everyone knows the time has come when overstay is no longer tolerated then they can go and get themselves in order. too many crappy people here now. time to f*** them off

10 hours ago, Happy enough said:

the only way to clean the place up is to check everybody. if everyone knows the time has come when overstay is no longer tolerated then they can go and get themselves in order. too many crappy people here now. time to f*** them off

Just what I need.  More visits by immigration.  Usually with four dogs clamoring at the front gate, when we invite the good fellows in, they never seem to accept the offer.  
The wife talks, I smile, then they go away.  No need to even unlock the gate.  They should know before they make the needless trip out here to the rural ricefield of Nowhereville Thailand that all my paperwork is in order.  Great idea - "check everyone!!!"  <laugh my buns off>.  Even immigration knows thats a waste of time and resources.  

On 9/29/2017 at 8:33 AM, webfact said:

A series of dawn raids yesterday targeted foreigners _________ using Thailand as a base for illegal activity.

Fill the space please TNews:

1. allegedly  2. definitely or 3. probably

Thank you for your assistance in helping respect the cornerstone of jurisprudence; namely - due process.

Archived