Do you tell your Thai wife/girlfriend the truth about going to bars, playing with girls, etc.?

OneMoreFarang

Don't be a beta, guuuys.

Just see it for <deleted> it is. 

Keep playing around and let her do the same. Or if you don't want your woman to sit on other Ds, then you don't have the right to bang other Ps. 

If you wouldn't like her doing it, which i know most men wouldn't, then you have no business doing it either. 

I do it all the time. I am with a different woman every week. But i either don't have a gf or have one that tolerates it such as the current one. It's not about not doing it or not telling because you're afraid of the consequences. It's about being a man. Chumps lie to women just to keep them. Men never do that because they don't have to. They have women waiting in line. Coz they're men. 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, A1Str8 said:

Don't be a beta, guuuys.

Keep playing around and let her do the same. Or if you don't want your woman to sit on other Ds, then you don't have the right to bang other Ps. 

If you wouldn't like her doing it, which i know most men wouldn't, then you have no business doing it either. 

They will be the ones posting in a few years about how their Wife ran off and took everything he owned

Just now, A1Str8 said:

Don't be a beta, guuuys.

I do it all the time. I am with a different woman every week. But i either don't have a gf or have one that tolerates it such as the current one. It's not about not doing it or not telling because you're afraid of the consequences. It's about being a man. Chumps lie to women just to keep them. Men never do that because they don't have to. They have women waiting in line. Coz they're men. 

Good for you. I love hearing stories from insecure suckers. You like to play the lottery. It could be you!!!

But then again who are you trying to kid with a name like A1 str8?

It's OK you don't touch it right?

I don`t think my Thai wife would really be bothered if I indulged in the odd bargirl on occasions.

Go back 15/20 years ago booze and women were a cheaply available in Thailand. But nowadays this has all changed, booze is no longer cheap and women are even more expensive. It`s not a case of worrying about the wife it`s become that social, dining, drinking and women is today an expensive luxury that I can longer afford. Or in other words, the party`s over.

On 9/29/2017 at 10:21 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

We should all enjoy our lives in the way we like it and not in the way someone else thinks we should.

Agreed..wondering why you are still trying to defend your cheating ways, which u have done repeatedly here.

Just now, cyberfarang said:

I don`t think my Thai wife would really be bothered if I indulged in the odd bargirl on occasions.

Go back 15/20 years ago booze and women were a cheaply available in Thailand. But nowadays this has all changed, booze is no longer cheap and women are even more expensive. It`s not a case of worrying about the wife it`s become that social, dining, drinking and women is today an expensive luxury that I can longer afford. Or in other words, the party`s over.

So in 20 words or less. If it was not so expensive you'd be all over it.

1 minute ago, blackhorse said:
18 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

You can still be all over it for a 5$ lady drink. Go home tap the Mrs on the head and it's win win all round

You can have a quick grope for $5 , if youre lucky , but thats about it.

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

Good for you. I love hearing stories from insecure suckers. You like to play the lottery. It could be you!!!

But then again who are you trying to kid with a name like A1 str8?

It's OK you don't touch it right?

This comment makes no sense to me. 

Just now, blackhorse said:
Just now, Rc2702 said:

You can still be all over it for a 5$ lady drink. Go home tap the Mrs on the head and it's win win all round

I just tapped my Mrs on the head. Nothing happened.

I'm in the U.S. at present and my wife is in Thailand.  She's always asking me if I've seen my Thai girl friend lately.  Unfortunately not, as she's busy with grade school and whatnot.  I think she's outgrown me, now that she's about 8 or 9 years old.

Well, I live out in the sticks, so zero play within the district or province. When I go to see my doctors in Bangkok I indulge in three or four nymphets on each trip. I have the feeling that my dear wife, who is pragmatic, in the Thai way, about those "boy things", can read the situation. But as long as she doesn't lose face and there is no threat to the family unit she won't complain.

On 9/29/2017 at 1:16 PM, JLCrab said:

One comment was the wife said you can only go with other women who are prettier than she is so I guess that's just a matter of how much that limits the available field.

there is no one prettier than your wife .....is what you will tell her , so she must not worry.

• 4 months later...

Archived