Do you tell your Thai wife/girlfriend the truth about going to bars, playing with girls, etc.?

OneMoreFarang

12 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Its all a matter of what the couple accept in "their" marriage, it might not suit you to go out and by girls drinks or sleep around with another female because of your belief's based on "respecting your wife", which in my opinion is your opinion, because respect takes many forms, e.g. respect your wife enough to man up and fess, honey, I have always had the urge to farrrk females, even when I am with you, i.e. I want to do to them, what I do to you, but the difference is, I don't love them, its an urge to have, a craving to eat, and when I have eaten, I feel full, or sick because I ate to much.

Respect is being truthful, love is the feeling you have for your partner, sex is something we all crave as human's, personally we still have great sex after 10 years marriage and in our opinion, there is nothing wrong with me or her having sex with someone else, i.e. that's all it is, "sex", my wife is not insecure that I am going to leave her for another woman, and I am not insecure that she is going to leave me for another man, she knows me, and I know her, and when I say that she knows me, and I know her, we means what we say, we have no lies, everything is upfront, however, I am not one of these guys who needs to get out and blow his load 24/7, when out with the boys on a trip to Phuket or Pattaya @ 6 monthly intervals, if I feel I can handle putting one under the sheets, I will, sometimes I go without, its just a craving, like it is for food, sex shouldn't have anything to do with it being sacred in marriage.

If people want to be bound by what a book with rules says, up to them, I am not going to judge them, I do what I feel is normal, i.e. have sex with other female outside of my marriage every now and again, (not enough).

Ever wondered why so many marriages have failed, hmm, could it have to do with the majority of those married people sleeping behind their partners backs, so why not be upfront about it, if your partner feels secure with you and you feel secure with her, then there shouldn't be a problem, but most don't feel secure enough because they live in the confines of the way a marriage should be, based on yiatta yiatta yiatta, up to you, we are happily married and I have my cake and eat it too, happy happy happy.

Each to their own but not for us thanks and yiatta yiatta yiatta to you too whatever that means

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Takes two to tango.  How many of the Thai women have a farang or Thai BF or two on the side.  This is a promiscuous country.  The women here are just as likely as the men to be enjoying the company of the opposite sex.  You think your GF is telling you that she's bonking someone else?  Get real.  Lol

Many Thai girls (of course not all) do except it if you have other girls for fun. What they are usually just worried about is catching a disease or that you fall in love with the other girl. I think it doesn't really matter if the bar girl or not. My current girlfriend is a "good girl", she knows i have other girls sometimes, she would of course prefer if i didn't, but it's not a reason for her to break up.

As others said before, it's very common for thai guys to have other girls, so they are used to it. Often somebody in her family has a mia noi or something like this.

14 hours ago, jackdd said:

Many Thai girls (of course not all) do except it if you have other girls for fun. What they are usually just worried about is catching a disease or that you fall in love with the other girl. I think it doesn't really matter if the bar girl or not. My current girlfriend is a "good girl", she knows i have other girls sometimes, she would of course prefer if i didn't, but it's not a reason for her to break up.

As others said before, it's very common for thai guys to have other girls, so they are used to it. Often somebody in her family has a mia noi or something like this.

Interesting. Does she just know? Or do you tell her or does she ask you for details?

Some time ago I also thought my girlfriend knows but we never talked about it. Later she found out about one incident and I asked her more or less if she was surprised, I thought she knew. Then she told me that she tough all men go with other women - except me...

48 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Interesting. Does she just know? Or do you tell her or does she ask you for details?

Some time ago I also thought my girlfriend knows but we never talked about it. Later she found out about one incident and I asked her more or less if she was surprised, I thought she knew. Then she told me that she tough all men go with other women - except me...

She definitely knows, one day she wasn't supposed to visit me but she was just at my door and another girl in my bed ;)

It meant some trouble, but i managed to send the other girl out without them starting a fight.

Sometimes she asks me about other girls, then i tell her the truth, if she doesn't ask i don't tell her.

Her questions are usually always like this: Did you use a condom? Is she cute/beautiful? Will you meet her again?

• 6 months later...
On 9/29/2017 at 1:28 PM, Clamhua said:

My wife would be pissed if I didn't invite her along for a beer and some fun with the girls...let alone lie about it..

+1. The way to happiness. So much easier to accomplish in Thailand than in the West.

23 minutes ago, JSixpack said:

+1. The way to happiness. So much easier to accomplish in Thailand than in the West.

In my experience that works as long as the wife is young and sexy. But as soon as she is the oldest woman in the group and not so sexy anymore than she sees all the others as competition.

OP....just be honest from the start when you first meet a girl you want to have a relationship with.

Set the rules upfront... if she or you don't like it then don't get into a relationship.

If you want to keep sleeping around with bargirls then tell your new girl what you will do.  Then she can decided if she is OK with it and will have a relationship with you , or tell you its not for her.

And, OP, despite you views on the subject.. there are many different kinds of relationships going on... it is not correct that you think most men are like you in Thai / Frang relationships.  You say its funny how others protest that they would never cheat on their wives, but, it could also be 'funny' those posters that so many men here go from one failed relationship to the next because of the same reasons of sleeping about with bargirls and keep telling themselves that the girls don't mind them cheating.

On 9/29/2017 at 12:32 PM, DipStick said:

If one wishes to introduce indifelity into their personal/ family life style then be prepared to accept the obvious consequences when found out, as you likely will be.

infedilty is the norm..But many evangelical types are in denial. Acceptance of infidelity is the key to a happy relationship. 

On 9/29/2017 at 7:43 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

I started this thread because I know lots of guys do this. A good example is a friend who was single for years and played around with bar girls. After years he decided he wants to live in a steady partnership with a loving wife. He found a loving wife, married her, and they are together since more than 5 years and seem to be happy together. But he never stopped the bar girls. Maybe once a week he goes out and has hot sex in lots of ways his wife wouldn't want to do. At least officially his wife does not know about this and because she is a "normal woman" with a normal job she never goes even near a gogo bar and no bar girl will every tell her.

I write this as an example to explain what this is about. There are just too many sexy girls in Thailand to ignore them. I know the example is old but its like having home made food every day and something exotic once a week. Only home made is boring after a while, and only exotic is also not a good solution. With food that's easy to understand. I think with sex it's similar. Many men know it and understand it but many women don't (want to ) understand it.

It is entirely possible to love the wife and have sex with a service provider without love. It's different.

Some asked if I would accept it from my wife: It seems she is not interested in sex with anybody else so I never really had the situation. I told her once if you want to do it do it so I don't find out and don't tell me. That's what I think. She never told me and I never found out. I guess she never had sex with someone else. But if she had and I don't know then it does not hurt and is no problem.

I guess sometime in the future I will have a new relationship. And the way I know myself it will be a pretty sexy girl who I love and I only want to be with her. But maybe when I am with her for a year or two or three life will get normal like in almost (?) any relationship. And then maybe I want to have some hot sex with a bar girl. I could pretend that will never happen but looking around at all the others in long term relationships it will almost certainly happen at some stage...

There are just too many sexy girls in Thailand to ignore them

When I hear a comment like this it definitely sets off the Loser Alarm.

Some loser that moved to Thailand because he has had no success in love, sex or anything else related to women in his own country.

All of a sudden, moves to Thailand and falls into the "handsum man" syndrome.

Do you honestly think Thailand has the sexiest girls in world? If you do, then you sure haven't been around much

You might say Thailand has some of the easiest girls around, but on a world stage no where near the sexiest

Your just a user, someday you will get used and you will deserve it.

Feel sorry for what ever Thai girl crosses your path and falls for your line of BS

4 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

There are just too many sexy girls in Thailand to ignore them

When I hear a comment like this it definitely sets off the Loser Alarm.

Some loser that moved to Thailand because he has had no success in love, sex or anything else related to women in his own country.

All of a sudden, moves to Thailand and falls into the "handsum man" syndrome.

Do you honestly think Thailand has the sexiest girls in world? If you do, then you sure haven't been around much

You might say Thailand has some of the easiest girls around, but on a world stage no where near the sexiest

Your just a user, someday you will get used and you will deserve it.

Feel sorry for what ever Thai girl crosses your path and falls for your line of BS

"You might say Thailand has some of the easiest girls around, but on a world stage no where near the sexiest"

Please enlighten the TVF members as to which country holds "The Most Beautiful women in the world distinction".

TIA

4 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

"You might say Thailand has some of the easiest girls around, but on a world stage no where near the sexiest"

Please enlighten the TVF members as to which country holds "The Most Beautiful women in the world distinction".

TIA

Israel

8 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

The big deciding question is: "Is she capable of feeding the ducks?":sad:

I'm afraid so as we have a duck farm, some for meat and some for eggs, then there are the geese and the turkeys........

I guess I just have to behave.

Plenty of married posters seem to think it's quite OK to take another girl to a short time room or whatever for an hour of sex, some tell the wife some don't.

I'm just wondering how these same guys would react / have reacted if their Thai wife (wife from anywhere) suddenly says sorry I'm a bit late to come home, I bumped into a hot guy in the supermarket, we had coffee and decided to have some fun for an hour, never mind darling I only do this once or twice a year. 

1 minute ago, scorecard said:

Plenty of posters eeem to think it's quite OK to take another girl to a short time room or whatever for an hour, some tell the wife some don't.

I'm just wondering how these same guys would react / have reacted if their Thai wife (wife from anywhere) suddenly says sorry I'm a bit late to come home, I bumped into a hot guy in the supermarket, we had coffee and decided to have some fun, never mind darling I only do this once or twice a year. 

The idea is you don't tell her he she does not tell you. If both think the other doesn't do it than both are happy.

And then are obviously all those guys who are 100% sure that their beloved girl is different and would never ever do such thing.

10 hours ago, watcharacters said:

TIA

Since you obviously aren't smart enough to use Google, I will do it for you:

In 2018

1. Venezuala
  2. Jamaica
  3. Russia
  4. Columbia
  5. Brazil
  6. Poland
  7. USA
  8. South Korea
  9. Serbia
  10. Norway

1 hour ago, bwpage3 said:

In 2018

1. Venezuala
  2. Jamaica
  3. Russia
  4. Columbia
  5. Brazil
  6. Poland
  7. USA
  8. South Korea
  9. Serbia
  10. Norway

So because someone else thought girls from that country are the most beautiful you think they are the most beautiful, correct? Or was if just one girl from each of those countries?

I also remember that one of those cold countries is always high on the happiness index. At least for me that is no reason to go there and find happiness, I am pretty happy here. But maybe if you want to be happy you have to go there. At least that seems to be your logic. You must be a real smart guy. Probably you will also lookup somewhere in google what your favorite food is, I am sure there is a list somewhere.

Enjoy your life - and don't forget to lookup in google how to do that.

1 hour ago, bwpage3 said:

In 2018

1. Venezuala
  2. Jamaica
  3. Russia
  4. Columbia
  5. Brazil
  6. Poland
  7. USA
  8. South Korea
  9. Serbia
  10. Norway

Have you ever heard of the word "subjective"?

10 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

The idea is you don't tell her he she does not tell you. If both think the other doesn't do it than both are happy.

And then are obviously all those guys who are 100% sure that their beloved girl is different and would never ever do such thing.

You have such great values.

On 9/29/2017 at 1:05 PM, scorecard said:

'Speak for yourself'. Well said.

Perhaps many of these men are in relationships with bar girsl / ex bar girls and It seems to me that these men have no knowledge or understanding that 99% of Thai women aren't bar girls and have never been bar girls.

i saw estimates that 50% of thai woman has at some point in their life sold sex for money. i have not once seen an estimate that only 1% has done it (aside your private drivel)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Why would you play around with other women??? Is it ok if she plays around with your friends??? Can she do that and you are ok with your friends doing her when ever she needs some big loving. You know something she can not get at home with you. 

• 4 months later...

i glanced at this OP and read some replies and coupd not believe what some have said.. 

I started my relationship with my thai wife of 6 years now and 2 lovely kids by teaching her that love is loveand sex is sex.. That men love their woman but genetically inherited to spread their seed. The day we got our marriage license we went to a bar and barfined a woman with huge boobs since my wife always admired big boobs thst she doesn't have... We proceeded to have a nice 3some with me loving her more than the bar girl.  Since that day she never questions me about women or if i will sex one.. on my 3 and 4 day trips i do quarterly she doesn't call me in the middle of the night and doesn't question me why I didn't answer the phone.. i have taken her to pattaya on trips and gone to gogos and played with women in front of her.. She never gets angry and usually jumps my boner when we go home. She knows I love her with my heart and sometimes maybe i fool around.. But never in another relationship.. and she is happy for that. 

if you plan to marry a woman in Thailand and know you may play around... mske sure she is understanding to your needs.. you don't go home and brag about it.  that means it was important to you. But you should be as honest as possible for a healthy and good relationship.. i can tell you that it surely improves our sex life at home. Which also makes her more happy as well. We are trying to make another baby now so i know she loves me and sees us together for a very long time in the future... By the way, my wife is has a master's and had no need for my money

55 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

i glanced at this OP and read some replies and coupd not believe what some have said.. 

I started my relationship with my thai wife of 6 years now and 2 lovely kids by teaching her that love is loveand sex is sex.. That men love their woman but genetically inherited to spread their seed. The day we got our marriage license we went to a bar and barfined a woman with huge boobs since my wife always admired big boobs thst she doesn't have... We proceeded to have a nice 3some with me loving her more than the bar girl.  Since that day she never questions me about women or if i will sex one.. on my 3 and 4 day trips i do quarterly she doesn't call me in the middle of the night and doesn't question me why I didn't answer the phone.. i have taken her to pattaya on trips and gone to gogos and played with women in front of her.. She never gets angry and usually jumps my boner when we go home. She knows I love her with my heart and sometimes maybe i fool around.. But never in another relationship.. and she is happy for that. 

if you plan to marry a woman in Thailand and know you may play around... mske sure she is understanding to your needs.. you don't go home and brag about it.  that means it was important to you. But you should be as honest as possible for a healthy and good relationship.. i can tell you that it surely improves our sex life at home. Which also makes her more happy as well. We are trying to make another baby now so i know she loves me and sees us together for a very long time in the future... By the way, my wife is has a master's and had no need for my money

Sounds wonderful and it's great that it works for you.

But how many other couple do you know who have a similar agreement? I guess very few.

Some time ago a friend, who always liked to visit the bars, started a serious relationship. At the beginning he told his new girlfriend that he likes to play with the girls sometimes and it seemed she accepted it. He thought he found the perfect relationship with a main wife and some fun at the side. Until one day she explained to him that now they are x months together and that obviously changes the rules: From then on he was not allowed to play around anymore ...

Archived