Any BKK herbal meds for hypertension / mini stroke?

Ganador

Any BKK herbal meds for hypertension and possible mini stroke? I am walking around dizzy and tired. And last week I fell down on the cement and busted my nose. Lots of blood and pain, but I am out of bed now after one week.

My blood pressure is higher than normal for systolic, over 150. I am taking Clopidogeril blood thinner daily and doctor wants me to take Losartan (ARB blocker) or Anapril (ACE inhibitor) as well.

Any ideas re ALTERNATIVE herbal capsules/supplements like Kyolic formula.. or CoQ10... or Ginkgo Biloba? Are they any good for hypertension... and to prevent a stroke....and where do I find them in Bangkok? Thanks in advance friends....

Believe you mean Clopidogrel (Plavix) for blood thinner and believe that is the best option for those of us with serious issues.  For others not on Plavix aspirin and Vit E are often alternatives.  Find the Apolets brand of Clopidogrel available at a much lower cost than Plavix.  There is a wide range of hypertension medications at various types/prices available (on Dilatrend (Carvedilol) myself) but have no knowledge on herbal alternatives.  I would be inclined to place trust in medications with a track record rather than in hearsay of most alternatives. 

Thanks for your concern... but many Chinese herbal medicines have been used successfully for hundreds of years and proven to be successful alternatives to some western drug company pills which have severe side effects.

I am asking TV members for a pharmacy (or chinese drug store) that sells alternative herbal medicines... somewhere in downtown area or on the BTS or MRT line...

Archived