Picture quality Bein sports!

bangkok blue

22 minutes ago, bangkok blue said:

Mid way through man city Chelsea appears picture quality has seriously deteriorated. Tested it via bein sports connect via HDMI and colour is much brighter. Anyone else notice this via cable or satellite connection?

Saw that as well.

13 hours ago, elfpattaya said:

I guessed that, when it happened, they did the same last October. Why don't they inform people ? Asked the wife (Thai) if she had heard anything, got a shrug, 5555.

Information was available since a couple of days.

Same reason why Thaivisa has changed colors.

The interesting question is whether True Vision (a provider under Thai legislation) will have to join in from Oct 25 to 27 when no individual programming will be allowed?

Only signal from Bangkok about the funeral/cremation.

On 10/1/2017 at 3:27 PM, KhunBENQ said:

The interesting question is whether True Vision (a provider under Thai legislation) will have to join in from Oct 25 to 27 when no individual programming will be allowed?

On the basis of a message scrolling across my TV screen earlier on, the answer to your question would appear to be "yes". And the period during which normal programming is to be suspended will run from 25th to 29th October inclusive

7 hours ago, OJAS said:

On the basis of a message scrolling across my TV screen earlier on, the answer to your question would appear to be "yes". And the period during which normal programming is to be suspended will run from 25th to 29th October inclusive

I'm confused as to what this means. Will there be no TV during this time period ?:blink:

3 hours ago, jellydog said:

I'm confused as to what this means. Will there be no TV during this time period ?:blink:

There will be TV. But identical programming on all Thai controlled channels.

All programming related to the funeral/cremation of King Bhumibol.

No commercial ads, all channels toned down/gray-scale or the like.

All TV hosts, reporters etc. in mourning attire.

Some news maybe but no entertainment/sports etc.

Archived