Russian Donut gives police two for the price of one - drugs and overstay

webfact

7 hours ago, impulse said:

Speaking of Thai nicknames, I just cannot get myself to call a guy "Boy".

Back home, that would likely result in a slap in the face, and (back in my school days during desegregation) a trip to the principal's office.

Maybe say Khun / pee  or Mr Boy  

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, colinneil said:

Pattaya police station received complaints about noisy parties!!

The man is surely a nut job, on 576 days overstay, you would have thought he would have kept a very low/quiet profile, not having noisy parties.

Read the story......he's a donut for god's sake.

8 hours ago, impulse said:

Back home, that would likely result in a slap in the face, and (back in my school days during desegregation) a trip to the principal's office.

And yet a term of endearment where I come from. I still smile in wry amusement when I think of Muhammad Ali's reaction to Burt Newton's comment "The boy's got a sense of humour." Funny old world. :cool:

14 minutes ago, Essaybloke said:

And yet a term of endearment where I come from. I still smile in wry amusement when I think of Muhammad Ali's reaction to Burt Newton's comment "The boy's got a sense of humour." Funny old world. :cool:

Was Burts middle name also donut

What is the purpose of posting an "alleged" criminal's passport number?  That's sort of going over the top in my humble opinion.  Think about it.  If you video a car crash, the news agencies will pixelate out all the license plate numbers in the name of privacy.  Now, you're arrested and without a conviction it's ok to post your personal information.  What's next?  Get arrested and your passport number, driver's license number, social security number, and credit card numbers get posted in the press?  Even an 'alleged criminal' has a certain right to have their most personal identification protected.  For that matter, even a convicted criminal.  

Almost two years overstay, hosting parties, etc.  OK.  So the guy was not that low profile.  Glad he got busted.  But now, as for the further enquiry part, I hope they squeeze him so he gives up and rats out his connections.  Where does he get his stuff from?  Get the names of others in his network.  Lots of phones there to dig into

46 minutes ago, gk10002000 said:

Almost two years overstay, hosting parties, etc.  OK.  So the guy was not that low profile.  Glad he got busted.  But now, as for the further enquiry part, I hope they squeeze him so he gives up and rats out his connections.  Where does he get his stuff from?  Get the names of others in his network.  Lots of phones there to dig into

Yes,   he was not so smart, like many.

Drugs should be legalized all around the world.

The bad guys would be out of business real quick.

Governments could sell it,  tax it and control it.  win win,   i would say.

maybe less people would die as well.

All far better than the likes of the fool in the picture

and many more we have seen over the years world wide.  :jap:

Right Im off to my bible class now with my favorite Nun. :stoner:

On 10/3/2017 at 9:40 PM, impulse said:

I never get tired of meeting cute girls named Toy.

On 04/10/2017 at 9:00 AM, darksidedog said:

It will actually be 4 years jail for the ice, 2 more for the weed, and THEN he will get deported, with a lifetime ban.

He will have plenty of time for the lady-boys to experiment with the donuts ring.

We're talking Pattaya police here.  It will be a huge fine from the drug money paid directly to the man in charge then business as usual.

On 10/4/2017 at 9:00 AM, darksidedog said:

It will actually be 4 years jail for the ice, 2 more for the weed, and THEN he will get deported, with a lifetime ban.

He will have plenty of time for the lady-boys to experiment with the donuts ring.

On 10/4/2017 at 7:42 AM, webfact said:

He was charged with overstaying his visa and possession of both Class 1 and Class 5 narcotics with intent to sell.

"

Narcotics Categories in Thailand

I – heroin, amphetamines (ecstasy), methamphetamines (Yaba and Ice)
II – morphine, cocaine, ketamine, codeine, opium and medicinal opium, methadone
III – medicinal drugs which legally contain Category II ingredients
IV – chemicals used to make Category I and II narcotics, like anhydride and acetyl chloride
V – marijuana, the Kratom plant, hallucinogenic mushroom

Possessing and Consuming Drugs in Thailand

Thailand’s top 4 drug possession cases in the last three years have been related to the following drugs:  Yaba, dried marijuana, Ice, raw opium. The cases of Yaba possession, a popular methamphetamine, exceed any of the others, with 30,031 allegations of Yaba possession alone in 2008.   Since Yaba is a methamphetamine, if you are caught with possession for personal use of it or any other Category I substance, you could risk one to ten years in prison and/or a fine of twenty thousand to two hundred thousand baht. If you are caught carrying more than twenty grams of Yaba (or any other Category I drug, like Ice or Ecstasy) you’ll be eligible for ‘intent to sell’ penalties, the most severe of which is the death penalty.  "

The penalty could be far harsher than you suggest.

On 04/10/2017 at 8:40 AM, impulse said:

More Black sensitivity overreach. In my travels around the world 'houseboy' is a common term for male maids, cleaners and domestic assistants. 'Boy' was a common name/nickname in the UK. You can find it referenced in Evelyn Waugh and possibly Graham Green. The labyrinthine mess of American Identity politics does get everywhere but most of it is nonesense and seems to change on a yearly basis.  Clearly most 'African Americans' have never been to Africa. And using 'People of 'Color' to draw a pretend unity between Asians, South Asians,  Mixed Race,and Latinos to somehow affilliate them and their problems with dissafected Black youth in the USA is ridiculous.In the UK I'm not sure how Jamaicans feel about being called British African...!  Boy are we in a quagmire!

Archived