Now, why would a 'song thaew' driver have an empty beer bottle in his cab?

webfact

7 hours ago, Kevbo said:

Correction, recovering !

To clarify, I am recovered from a seemingly hopeless state of mind and body. Alcohol is not an issue any more, it never ends my head to take a drink. These are two of the three facets of the disease, a physical allergy after taking one drink, and a mental obsession that I can drink normally.

The third is a spiritual malady.

I am recovering spiritually on a day to day basis. 

This recovering alkie is bs from treatment centres.

The AA text book only talks about being recovered alcoholics, never recovering.

18 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Do we really want Thailand to have the strict rules of our home countries?

Although I'm totally against drunk driving, one small can of beer doesn't make one drunk.

Personally, I love the freedom here and say have small can of beer, and <deleted> to the UK, who fine you for eating a sandwich while driving or Oz, who fined me for facing the wrong way while parked on a quiet residential street for 5  min.

Many of these guys are alcoholics and although wrong, they would be unsafe to drive unless having that morning beer. 

On a side note, I failed my first driving test in the  UK. I passed my second one after 2 strong beers and a packet of extra strong mints. I was an alcoholic then.

And still are?

Personally, given the choice, I would rather have a driver who doesn't need a few drinks to function but hey, that is just me.

On 05/10/2017 at 10:23 AM, ratcatcher said:

"To pee into, perhaps ?  '

Physics comes into play here when one considers the inside diameter of the neck of a beer bottle, versus the OD.of the hose attached to the user, in this case, a Thai songtaew driver.

"Comfort bottles" are available at many pharmacies. It gives one a chance to boast that at least you have " a pot to piss in .":tongue:

LDBT. They all suffer from it here. Little dick big truck syndrome

Archived