Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

90 days report


Recommended Posts

At my IO if you applied for an extension based on marriage on retirement from them ,they require nothing more than your passport, not even a TM47.

 

If your on a Non Imm O-A Visa and it's your first visit to Immigration, they require copies of your passport, Visa, entry stamp, TM6, and a TM30 with copies of the house masters Tabien Baan and ID card.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

At my IO if you applied for an extension based on marriage on retirement from them ,they require nothing more than your passport, not even a TM47.

 

If your on a Non Imm O-A Visa and it's your first visit to Immigration, they require copies of your passport, Visa, entry stamp, TM6, and a TM30 with copies of the house masters Tabien Baan and ID card.

The 90-day and TM-30 are separate things, though some offices require a TM-30 to permit one to do their 90-day report.  Many folks who have lived here for years, and showed up for their umpteeth 90-day report, first learned of the TM-30 when asked to pay a fine for not having done one.

The key to your 2nd paragraph is "if it's your first visit to immigration" - in which case you need to do a TM-30 (at some/most offices).  If you have not moved or been recorded as absent from your primary residence, where a TM-30 has already been filed, you do not need to do a new TM-30.

 

At my office (Jomtien), a marriage-extension (even just 60-days) requires more paperwork on the landlord / residence than is required for a new TM-30 filing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You should not need anything more than your passport and a completed TM47 form.

Some offices may want more though such as copies of passport pages.

Some Immigration offices are 'computerized' now and you don't even need to fill in the TM 47.

It's generated once the official scans the passport 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

Some Immigration offices are 'computerized' now and you don't even need to fill in the TM 47.

It's generated once the official scans the passport 

He was asking about doing his first report. He would not have a previous report slip or a reporting record.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

He was asking about doing his first report. He would not have a previous report slip or a reporting record.

Fair enough. I was giving a bit more information regarding less paperwork Immigration is moving towards. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

Some Immigration offices are 'computerized' now and you don't even need to fill in the TM 47.

It's generated once the official scans the passport 

But this is his first report so there would be no previous reports to reference on the computer. They use the barcode on the previous report, not the passport ... at least at my office.

 

For subsequent reports, depending on the office, the passport with the previous report receipt would be sufficient.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Aditi Sharma said:

Where can I find a list of all the TMs in one place? Thanks

 

Quote

 

Since the most commonly used forms are now in PDF format on the immigration website here is some some in a fillable format.

New TM7 form. Fillable TM7 form.pdf

New TM8 form. https://www.immigration.go.th/download/1486547955788.pdf

Package of fillable forms linked together. Fill out one and it will complete the others. BlankFillableFormsPackageTM7-Overstay-TM8-TM47-TM30 (1).pdf

You can also complete the forms downloaded from the immigration website using the Fill &  Sign feature on Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

Edit: Forms in PDF format no longer available on immigration website.

TM30 Form Notification of aliens staying at a residence

TM28 Change of Address

TM86 Change Of Visa Status

TM87 Application For Non Immigrant Visa

Application For Certificate Of Residency

Transfer Stamps To A New Passport

Lost Passport Form

 

 

And here:

 

http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php?page=download

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dinsdale said:

If you're on a non B take your work permit.

For a 90 day report?

I do not do many 90 day reports, as usually have to travel, so rarely here for 90 consecutive days, however, those I have done in the 15 odd years of holding a work permit, I've never once been asked for it, though it doesn't harm to have it with you I suppose.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mattd said:

For a 90 day report?

I do not do many 90 day reports, as usually have to travel, so rarely here for 90 consecutive days, however, those I have done in the 15 odd years of holding a work permit, I've never once been asked for it, though it doesn't harm to have it with you I suppose.

And if you report to an Immigration office that likes to bust balls, take along a filled-in TM 47, copies of the passport & visa too.

 

Voice of experience here...:sleep:

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Aditi Sharma said:

Where can I find a list of all the TMs in one place? Thanks

New forms for download here;

https://www.immigration.go.th/download/  

 

All listed in Thai :sad:, so using the index numbers as a guide these are the most commonly used forms required.

 

14.       TM7         Extension of Stay

15.        TM8        Re entry Permit

27.        TM28      Change of Address

28.        TM30      Notification of alien in residence

29.        TM47      90 Day report

30.        TM86       Change of Visa status

34.          ---           Transfer stamps new passport

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

New forms for download here;

https://www.immigration.go.th/download/  

 

All listed in Thai :sad:, so using the index numbers as a guide these are the most commonly used forms required.

 

14.       TM7         Extension of Stay

15.        TM8        Re entry Permit

27.        TM28      Change of Address

28.        TM30      Notification of alien in residence

29.        TM47      90 Day report

30.        TM86       Change of Visa status

34.          ---           Transfer stamps new passport

Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Phuket Town IO now require 'aliens' re-register address within 24 hours of ALL re-entry to Thailand regardless of any previous valid address registration.

 

On 3rd Oct (this week) I came back from KL trip. I was instructed to register address even though ALL details were same as previous registration. 

 

This is a crazy waste of time and paper for all concerned. Before I only had to do 90 day report (from date of entry).

 

Surely the TM.6 arrival card registers my address upon entry...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...