Thai man kicks Toyota Yaris and jumps on the roof - because driver honked her horn

webfact

Thai man kicks Toyota Yaris and jumps on the roof - because driver honked her horn

screenshot_5651.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A video that went viral on social media showed a 21 year old Thai man going berserk after a woman had hooted her horn in warning on the Chonburi motorway.

The incident started when 40 year old Phatchmon Siriwanich in a Yaris sounded her horn because a Ford Fiesta - driven by a woman - got far too close when trying to pass leaving the motorway.

The driver got upset and tried to cut in front and cause Phatchamon to stop. She got away as fast as she could fearing trouble.

But the boyfriend of the driver then took over the driving and chased    her down. When they got stuck at the lights on the way to Sri Racha he got out and started kicking her car.

4(2047).jpg

Picture: TNews

He even clambered on her roof and jumped up and down, actions that caused widespread comment on social media.

It was all filmed by another member of the public.

2(2754).jpg

Picture: TNews

Phatchamon went with her insurance agent to report the matter to highway police, reported Daily News.

Later Tnews reported that Nattakrit Tulaphan, 21, was interviewed by police. A video showed him apologizing for his behavior.

He said he was cross after an exchange of words and claimed a middle finger was raised.

Tnews did not report what action the police took in the matter. 

Sources: TNews, Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-10-06

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Remind me of a  safari park i have visited where the monkeys jump

all over the car but not out of malice unlike this dumb-ass....

I recall visiting a zoo. I spit towards a monkey. Bad idea.

A quick hit on the gas peddle, and then a sharp jab on the brakes and she could have knocked this stupid worthless piece of <deleted> off the roof, RUN HIS JUE GUNG ASS OVER, flipped him the bird again, asked 'how do you like me now?' and called the police! next... :coffee1:

6 minutes ago, over it said:

A quick hit on the gas peddle, and then a sharp jab on the brakes and she could have knocked this stupid worthless piece of <deleted> off the roof, RUN HIS JUE GUNG ASS OVER, flipped him the bird again, asked 'how do you like me now?' and called the police! next... :coffee1:

The Liberal members here will be silent.

She was OF their culture, and not a "GUEST" in Thailand, so while I agree with you, I'll be one of the few (with some sense) that likes what you said.

Pathetic behaviour.

Road rage seems to be getting out of control here.

I don't see why such behaviour cannot be punished as wilful criminal damage, threatening behaviour etc etc and part of the punishment include suspension of driving licence. He obviously is mentally not fit to be out on the roads.

1 hour ago, over it said:

Yeah... anywhere else in the world.

Here, she would be prosecuted for attempted murder even if it would've been self defense.

In a country where kids who fail at school and given a pass even if they learned nothing what do you expect?

Worst thing is that just as the police do, Thai teachers protect these poor little Somchais. 

No accountability. Starting to look like the west here!

As long as there are no fit punishments for behavior like this you can only expect it becoming worse over time.

If nobody puts it online you can forget getting a hollow apology with a wai at the end as police refuse to do any work and take any action.

Maybe best to buy 4 cams and hang them on each side of your car so at least you got some evidence and a nice shot when posting it on social media.

1 hour ago, jaywalker said:

The Liberal members here will be silent.

She was OF their culture, and not a "GUEST" in Thailand, so while I agree with you, I'll be one of the few (with some sense) that likes what you said.

Digital tough guy

2 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

Normal acceptable behavior of Thai men in Thai society.

Its all a result of great parenting.

Little babies jump up and down when they can't get there own way.

Good job mum's and Dad's of Thailand :thumbsup:

give them another 100 year.....but i doubt it....

Archived