Do We Want To Form A Small Social Group ?

Khutan

Do we want to form a small social group and have regular outings, say once a month or so with the odd "Feature" outing to places like Chaing Mai, Phuket etc.

The other alternative would be to join other Social groups and play with the likes of the Londoner, British Club etc.

I think if we tried to have as many social outings near the end of the Tollway to Pattaya, then its easy to travel there and it would also attract those living around Pattaya - everyone travels a bit.

Thoughts please.

Definately interested in forming some sort of social group. Will be back in LOS for good in May so happy to help organising anything.

I seem to remember a thread about forming a TV society a while back but nothing came of it......

Well thats two of us from May, maybe some more will be interested by then :o

Put me down as an interested party :D

Me too, but only here until mid March and after September. interested in finding players North Bangkok area for weekdays. There are for of us at the moment but only in winter.

• 1 month later...

I am currently in the process of setting up a Golf Society for an Irish Pub in Sukhumvit Soi 4...

We are currently in the consultative stage and are asking for feedback from potential members: What do you want from your golf society? How often do you want to play? How involved do you want to get? What features have you seen from other golf societies that you would like to see here? How should the society be funded?

Phew! If you're still interested after all that, please feel free to PM me or contact me through the site - the more feedback and ideas the better!

Cheers!

Jez