Jump to content
BANGKOK 24 July 2019 09:11

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Csaw

What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Recommended Posts

This is for those who are/have been in a long term relationship with Thai women...since a woman (whether Thai or not) will not show her true colors until she's well settled in the relationship...goes for men too, i guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If one means a western woman that one isn't romantically involved with ( I'd have my spine removed without an anaesthetic before I ever became romantically involved with any woman raised in a PC western country ), I miss conversation. Thai women don't seem interested in talking about anything I like talking about. Food isn't on my list of things to talk about all day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If one means a western woman that one isn't romantically involved with ( I'd have my spine removed without an anaesthetic before I ever became romantically involved with any woman raised in a PC western country ), I miss conversation. Thai women don't seem interested in talking about anything I like talking about. Food isn't on my list of things to talk about all day.

Come on thaibeachlovers, why would a man go out of his way to post a question asking other men about a relationship with women that is not romantic?

 

PS. This would be better in the Farang Pub subforum.

It would wouldn't it. Didn't know a subforum as such existed. How can we move this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I miss the arguments.....

 

Feminazi's

 

Usually for no other reason than for uneeded (but deemed socially necessary) assertive power struggles.....

 

Noticed in life and in the work enviroment...

 

And happy to miss it....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

I miss the arguments.....

 

Feminazi's

 

Usually for no other reason than for uneeded (but deemed socially necessary) assertive power struggles.....

 

Noticed in life and in the work enviroment...

 

And happy to miss it....

I don't get this part; argument. The Thai women i've come across do argue...and it's scary argue at times. In the beginning it's soft alligator tears, then real tears (or more convincing ones), finally its frenzied screams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Social conversation,  historical , politics  , economic religion  is non existent , with a Thai  partner.

    What do we have in common, ?  apart from a marriage visa .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Csaw said:

You miss herpes?

I do not miss herpes I just overlooked that word. How is he anyway?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, elliss said:

 Social conversation,  historical , politics  , economic religion  is non existent , with a Thai  partner.

    What do we have in common, ?  apart from a marriage visa .

Shared goals?

Family?

Meals?

Honesty?

Jokes?

Fun?

 

For everything else you have thaivisa.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't miss anything. Thai women are much easier to deal with. Not the ladies from Isaan, who all seem to be nuts, and full of drama.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Shared goals?

Family?

Meals?

Honesty?

Jokes?

Fun?

 

For everything else you have thaivisa.

 

 

Jokes?? You gotta be joking right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Mojomor said:

I don't miss anything. Thai women are much easier to deal with. Not the ladies from Isaan, who all seem to be nuts, and full of drama.

 

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...