What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

15 hours ago, elliss said:

Social conversation,  historical , politics  , economic religion  is non existent , with a Thai  partner.

What do we have in common, ?  apart from a marriage visa .

You have never met any well educated Thai women. I personally prefer conversations with them than farangs most of whose converstion consists of bar girls, beer and motor bikes!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their huge amounts of body fat and their unlimited capability of spending their man's money.

I sat next to a Farang couple in a restaurant the other day, both about 35. She was blonde and just wobbling with enormous masses of fat, looking more like a fattened pig than a normal human being. She gobbled down enormous portions of food and drank one beer after the other. He was in rather good shape, ate a reasonable amount of food and had one beer. And of course he paid the bill.

How blind can they be, especially with all the slim, smiling Thai beauties all around them? 

16 hours ago, Csaw said:

I don't get this part; argument. The Thai women i've come across do argue...and it's scary argue at times. In the beginning it's soft alligator tears, then real tears (or more convincing ones), finally its frenzied screams.

Must be a damaged model, mine works fine, lifts up its middle finger every now and again, but that's about it

50 minutes ago, gamini said:

You have never met any well educated Thai women. I personally prefer conversations with them than farangs most of whose converstion consists of bar girls, beer and motor bikes!

Regardless of the education level, Asian women don't start with the same history that includes all the slang and jargon we grew up with.  Where a home grown woman wouldn't miss a beat, it can be an exercise in futility to explain the difference between Ginger and Mary Ann to an Asian woman.

Mary Ann fan here, BTW.

Intelligence?  world knowledge?  interest in international affairs?  manners at restaurants?  but apart from all that, which you might like to receive in a relationship,  to hell with relationships and just have fun with girls half your age!   you're probably 50+ and in your twilight years and will be dead within 20 years so relax, have fun and don't get all "serious".  Amen.  

1 hour ago, gamini said:

Give me bar girls, beer and motor bikes any day of the week........... West or East.....

6 hours ago, Pilotman said:

Find me one that knows what is going to happen at third down and goal, 3 to go and 10 seconds on the clock and she may  be worth it!! 

Geez I haven't a clue what you talking about so why would i expect my Thai lady to know. Seems like an entirely pointless piece of knowledge.

I don't miss the arguments, I don't miss the attitude, the body fat, the massive amounts of money they spend, the credit card she kept secret or the fact that she wouldn't turn on the answering machine or wait for the mailman to deliver the mail in case I saw it. I don't miss the scheming and keeping up with her friends purchases. The list could go on forever, I would rather go to prison than have anything to do with another Caucasian woman. When my Thai wife and I began living together she came home and chided me for cooking my own dinner and washing the dishes, told me that in Thai families the man is big a little bit. I told her that we are equal in our relationship, we are a team. Certainly not a conversation I ever had to have in my previous 30 year marriage.

Art, Music, Film, Books, Science, Political issues, the World, Travel. swimming in the ocean and not worrying about getting a little sun now and than. i am very picky about my food and then i send it back at a restaurant most Thai woman take it as a big deal, loss of face B.S. American woman understand this and are just as fussy.  i respect that.

7 minutes ago, ramrod711 said:

I don't miss the arguments, I don't miss the attitude, the body fat, the massive amounts of money they spend, the credit card she kept secret or the fact that she wouldn't turn on the answering machine or wait for the mailman to deliver the mail in case I saw it. I don't miss the scheming and keeping up with her friends purchases. The list could go on forever, I would rather go to prison than have anything to do with another Caucasian woman. When my Thai wife and I began living together she came home and chided me for cooking my own dinner and washing the dishes, told me that in Thai families the man is big a little bit. I told her that we are equal in our relationship, we are a team. Certainly not a conversation I ever had to have in my previous 30 year marriage.

Truth be told.....

41 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

Intelligence?  world knowledge?  interest in international affairs?  manners at restaurants?  but apart from all that, which you might like to receive in a relationship,  to hell with relationships and just have fun with girls half your age!   you're probably 50+ and in your twilight years and will be dead within 20 years so relax, have fun and don't get all "serious".  Amen.  

Intelligence?  world knowledge?  interest in international affairs?  manners at restaurants?

You must be talking about Americans!

16 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Shared goals?

Family?

Meals?

Honesty?

Jokes?

Fun?

For everything else you have thaivisa.

Dunno, my English wife didn't have any of those things in common with me (after the first year or two).

She didn't even do sex much, luckily my Thai wife is OK with the sex and children bit, and I don't need the rest (from her), that's what mates are for.

18 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If one means a western woman that one isn't romantically involved with ( I'd have my spine removed without an anaesthetic before I ever became romantically involved with any woman raised in a PC western country ), I miss conversation. Thai women don't seem interested in talking about anything I like talking about. Food isn't on my list of things to talk about all day.

You're so right. .....

1 hour ago, chezy86 said:

She can’t make proper gravy to save her life other than that nothing at all your welcome to them all.

Bisto gravy powder (120bht) from Rimping, or Tesco Onion Gravy (40bht) from Tesco Superhighway.

It ain't hard to make.

Just now, MaeJoMTB said:

Dunno, my English wife didn't have any of those things in common with me (after the first year or two).

She didn't even do sex much, luckily my Thai wife is OK with the sex and children bit, and I don't need the rest (from her), that's what mates are for.

Each to their own. But meals with mates what with a candle too

Archived