What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

5 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Each to their own. But meals with mates what with a candle too

Beer with mates is more likely.

I cook my own meals at home for me, roast chicken, baked potatoes and gravy, steamed sponge pudding with jam and golden syrup ..... that sort of thing.

Here's one I did earlier ............

IMG_20170922_122337.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Been there done that said:

Farang GF :shock1:.

Indeed, there is a very big chance that an american and a thai have similar knowledge about their countries politics :sorry:

Most girls from essan have no idea about there government, the laws, ignorant about world affairs. Now in Bankok

you have well educated women who can hold there own about World Affairs,  the Government, and Laws about Thailand.

Essan girls are programed to get your money, build a house, get a truck for dad and then bye, bye. I learned this from 

Thai Visa !!!   LBFM !!! figure it out !!!

15 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Intelligent conversation and cultural alignment.

My observations of some farang/thai relationships ... they appear more like the hired help than the life partner. Note that I said "some" and not "all"!

Yes and engagement on many levels, from wit (not the same as humour) to values to shared feelings and history, and so on. Fairly one dimensional with a Thai woman IMO.

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

Must be a damaged model, mine works fine, lifts up its middle finger every now and again, but that's about it

Haha!.. Mine is fine too... if she gets pissed off she goes quiet and works like a demon cleaning the house.. I go for a ride on my motorbike.. when I get back the house is clean and I say 'sorry' and everything is cool again..  

I'm helping my wife translate her latest book on the Khmer Rouge into English.  Her friends work for multinational companies or the Thai government in English speaking capacities.  I like the availability of multiple partners here.  I miss the alternate lifestyles available in the west although I'm getting pretty old for that stuff and it was a wake up call when Hugh died last week. 

2 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Yes and engagement on many levels, from wit (not the same as humour) to values to shared feelings and history, and so on. Fairly one dimensional with a Thai woman IMO.

...that is true but if that is what you want it is probably best to stay in a Western country..  I've been here going on 11 years and have been enjoying learning about Thai and SE Asian culture and history.. Thai values and how Buddhism fits into life and society.. I find it interesting to view western history and development from this vantage point.. I think I am extremely lucky to live like this with the advantage of access to the internet and Skype to keep me in touch with the rest of the world and my friends and family living in other countries.. I have a few great friends here to share western views  with..  I enjoy my life here.. but I miss my 'kids' in Australia sometimes..  

18 hours ago, Csaw said:

I don't get this part; argument. The Thai women i've come across do argue...and it's scary argue at times. In the beginning it's soft alligator tears, then real tears (or more convincing ones), finally its frenzied screams.

The woman that screams at me is history five minutes later, bag n baggage out the door.........no exceptions.  Everything I have is mine and mine alone...........that's why now when I play, its all P 4 P. 

6 minutes ago, Laza 45 said:

...that is true but if that is what you want it is probably best to stay in a Western country..  I've been here going on 11 years and have been enjoying learning about Thai and SE Asian culture and history.. Thai values and how Buddhism fits into life and society.. I find it interesting to view western history and development from this vantage point.. I think I am extremely lucky to live like this with the advantage of access to the internet and Skype to keep me in touch with the rest of the world and my friends and family living in other countries.. I have a few great friends here to share western views  with..  I enjoy my life here.. but I miss my 'kids' in Australia sometimes..  

Fair comment, however I really don't want a relationship with a Thai woman as I operate best on my own (The song, "For Today" by the "Netherworld Dancing Toys" contains the words, "the truth is I like my own company best" sums it up for me, although I do like company when it suits!) I did live with a good lady here for 5 years or thereabouts, then parted company, but still keep in touch as friends.

Have other Thai women as friends and "liaisons" are ten a penny if and when needed!

58 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I married my wife because she had perfect tits and a great body ....... but admittedly I'm really shallow.

Even with that admission, you are a very long way from being the most shallow poster in this thread.

One could believe that some posters don't have sisters, daughters or mothers.

27 minutes ago, Laza 45 said:

Haha!.. Mine is fine too... if she gets pissed off she goes quiet and works like a demon cleaning the house.. I go for a ride on my motorbike.. when I get back the house is clean and I say 'sorry' and everything is cool again..  

The problem is that you get a finite number of resets, and there is no telling how many that is, or what happens after you reach that number.

2 hours ago, impulse said:

Regardless of the education level, Asian women don't start with the same history that includes all the slang and jargon we grew up with.  Where a home grown woman wouldn't miss a beat, it can be an exercise in futility to explain the difference between Ginger and Mary Ann to an Asian woman.

Mary Ann fan here, BTW.

on a 2 hr cruise...............

2 hours ago, Laza 45 said:

My wife has a great sense of humor.. she loves a joke.. her sisters do as well...  I thought it was common..

Jokes they don't understand I presume  -  they all practicing laughing for the farang's sake.

Thai woman set honour to Take care and please her man. (Globalization make No more). Western woman think is No Good. 

Western woman more interesting intellectually. Thai woman No like think too Much. 

For me personally. No way back to western women. Have thai gf in stabile relationship.  Loyal, caring, feminine, natural in sex. 

Sorry about thai/Swe/eng language. 

2 minutes ago, Ben100 said:

Western woman more interesting intellectually. Thai woman No like think too Much. 

Not sure I'd agree there Ben. My wife before liked darts; hated maths!

My Thai wife thinks about winning the lottery for about 10 days before the draw then spends the next five days trying to suss out why she didn't.

1 hour ago, Knocker33 said:

Being able to discuss worrying problems without getting the"I don't know , up to you" answer

The time I need to get advice from a woman (of any nationality) I'm gonna put a bullet in my brain.

45 minutes ago, impulse said:

The problem is that you get a finite number of resets, and there is no telling how many that is, or what happens after you reach that number.

...we have been going 11 years now.. not many resets these days..  sabai sabai..

1 hour ago, Laza 45 said:

She has asked me once or twice to get down down on my knees and kiss her feet and apologise, but I tell her the only way I would do that is if I could work my up to her p**^%y and do the same, and depending on her mood, 'well........!!!

2 hours ago, impulse said:

Regardless of the education level, Asian women don't start with the same history that includes all the slang and jargon we grew up with.  Where a home grown woman wouldn't miss a beat, it can be an exercise in futility to explain the difference between Ginger and Mary Ann to an Asian woman.

Mary Ann fan here, BTW.

Mine has mastered "F&$k you!" perfectly.

10 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

She has asked me once or twice to get down down on my knees and kiss her feet and apologise, but I tell her the only way I would do that is if I could work my up to her p**^%y and do the same, and depending on her mood, 'well........!!!

Now you're talking. Well said. All these namby-panby posts are watering down the hard-hitting reality of living with Thai women. I respect the TVForum man who tells it as it is.

And the time of the month too I presume.

Archived