What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

2 hours ago, dotpoom said:

Body odour....seriously...It used to be a well know fact that body odour is what draws people of the opposite (same now I suppose) sex together.

You are absolutely correct sir.

Remember the film 'Carrie'. The mother loved the smell of whisky, sweat and cigars. And just look what her daughter turned out like; a genius.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

I think most of them men who slag off Western women are just bitter because they stopped being able to get the attractive, fit-bodied ones back in their 30s.

It's a bit convenient to suddenly declare Western women persona non grata just because you discover youth and firmness can be had in Thailand for a modest stipend isn't it?

I bet any money you like these men no more had a picture of a Thai farm girl on their walls growing up than their Thai wives and girlfriends had posters of 60+ year old, balding white blokes with varicose veins on theirs.

A bit like a bloke who getting his leg bitten off by a crocodile says he no longer likes crocodiles.  Makes perfect sense to me.  

What a i miss about Western  Ladies , is their salaries , and sharing house running costs .

In Thailand , Farang can take care for every something , including etc. 

Thai culture, Enjoy .

36 minutes ago, amvet said:

A bit like a bloke who getting his leg bitten off by a crocodile says he no longer likes crocodiles.  Makes perfect sense to me.  

At least a bloke is a fast learner unlike a guy who gets bitten by a bar girl over and over and over again :( 

Or just don't go near crocodiles. 

17 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

boobs

There are all here.  I stumbled on them today.  They are on an application hundreds of them .  Non professional all there live right on your phone.  You probably need to know how to speak or write Thai and be presentable but they are all there.  They hid from me for years. 

4 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

At least a bloke is a fast learner unlike a guy who gets bitten by a bar girl over and over and over again :( 

Or just don't go near crocodiles. 

I figured it out when I was a kid but I kept going back to the West to try and try again.  It took me 40 years to learn.  I was a slow learner.

23 hours ago, Csaw said:

I don't get this part; argument. The Thai women i've come across do argue...and it's scary argue at times. In the beginning it's soft alligator tears, then real tears (or more convincing ones), finally its frenzied screams.

I don't give Thai Women a reason to cry, or nor do they to me.

But getting back to the subject at hand and what I miss about Western Women, the answer is:

Nothing!

1 hour ago, Thai Ron said:

I think most of them men who slag off Western women are just bitter because they stopped being able to get the attractive, fit-bodied ones back in their 30s.

There's very few of those around. Walk into any supermarket in America or Australia, and the fit-bodied ones are a tiny minority.

8 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

They adapt very well to a legal system which allows them to screw their husbands/partners for assets they have done nothing to earn.

Not a biased point of view at all on a forum of old men in Thailand who swear they were blameless in the run up to their divorces from Western women.

I was never stupid enough to tie the knot in the West or here but it seems to me that if a woman's given up a job/career to take care of the home and kids in the West and has custody of the children after a divorce, she's hardly going to be able to work or resume her career 10, 15 or 20 years later.

Shouldn't she get something at least; especially when the kids are young?

Real men don't have a problem supporting their children.

23 hours ago, Csaw said:

I don't get this part; argument. The Thai women i've come across do argue...and it's scary argue at times. In the beginning it's soft alligator tears, then real tears (or more convincing ones), finally its frenzied screams.

Yeah but whenever there's a discussion on this topic, these guys will sit here extolling the virtues of Thai women and how young/hot/sexy/compliant they are compared to Western women and, on the next thread, they'll carp on about how mercenary/devious/untruthful/avaricious they are.

Take what you read here with a generous vat of salt.

The grass is always greener and the older men get, the less they know what they want

3 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Not a biased point of view at all on a forum of old men in Thailand who swear they were blameless in the run up to their divorces from Western women.

I was never stupid enough to tie the knot in the West or here but it seems to me that if a woman's given up a job/career to take care of the home and kids in the West and has custody of the children after a divorce, she's hardly going to be able to work or resume her career 10, 15 or 20 years later.

You obviously know nothing about a Divorce or the Legal System that is suppose to protect everyone.

You talk like the wife was some highly trained Doctor, who gave up her career to look after the family. But in reality she was some waitress or hairdresser, or some other low paying job, who hated her job and was glad to give it up and live off of you. Then hope to continue to after the Divorce.

Anyone who thinks the legal system in the West is fare, is a Fool!

Since you where never married, then it is understandable you don't know this.

16 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

There's very few of those around. Walk into any supermarket in America or Australia, and the fit-bodied ones are a tiny minority.

Rubbish!

I was back in London last year - smoking hot, well-dressed, charming and beautiful women absolutely everywhere.

Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs, West End, on the tube, on the high street, driving......everywhere.

I doubt any of the men who bitch about fat Western women are anything special to look at themselves.

Just now, Thai Ron said:

Rubbish!

I was back in London last year - smoking hot, well-dressed, charming and beautiful women absolutely everywhere.

Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs, West End, on the tube, on the high street, driving......everywhere.

I doubt any of the men who bitch about fat Western women are anything special to look at themselves.

To be fair Ron that is central London. Go 50 miles out and the views are no where near what you saw.

2 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Rubbish!

Yeah there is Women like that in London, but they are Tourists.

I have been to London to!

Many Times!

2 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Rubbish!

1.United States33.7%

2.New Zealand29.2%

3.Australia28.6%

4.United Kingdom28.1%

4.Mexico28.1%

6.Canada28.0%

Thailand ranks 147th 8.5%
https://obesity.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=006032

14 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Yeah but whenever there's a discussion on this topic, these guys will sit here extolling the virtues of Thai women and how young/hot/sexy/compliant they are compared to Western women and, on the next thread, they'll carp on about how mercenary/devious/untruthful/avaricious they are.

Take what you read here with a generous vat of salt.

The grass is always greener and the older men get, the less they know what they want

Did you ever see a photo of the American Supreme Court.  Not a lot of kids there eh?

3 minutes ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

You talk like the wife was some highly trained Doctor, who gave up her career to look after the family. But in reality she was some waitress or hairdresser, or some other low paying job, who hated her job and was glad to give it up and live off of you.

So the men who divorced these women come to Thailand and tether themselves to similarly challenged women?

Talk about confirming Einstein's musings on the definition of insanity.

Regardless of what those Western women were doing, they had a means of supporting themselves.

If they've jacked it all in to get married, care for a home and raise a family while the husband goes off to work why shouldn't they get a pay off if he bangs the secretary at the office. It's not as if they can go back to work while taking care of the kids is it?

Western men love it here because, unlike in the West, they know they can control their wife or girlfriend by threatening to split leaving her to go back to the massage shop or bar they found her in.

8 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

It doesn't matter if you tie the knot or not, defacto partners still get half the pot of honey.  What I find objectionable is the one size fits all legal system. Which is based on no-fault, by the way.

So according to you, someone who sits on their backside during 20 or 30 years of marriage with all the modern accoutrements should be rewarded for a life of ease. My former wife slotted herself back into the workforce quite readily when she had to.

My son was wholly supported by me through university, and I contributed quite substantially to his purchase of a house. I suppose it's easier to generalize than admit circumstances vary.

11 minutes ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

Yeah there is Women like that in London, but they are Tourists.

I have been to London to!

Many Times!

So you, as a tourist, are qualified to comment on the presence of hot women by virtue of the fact you visited Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and the London Eye?

Don't make me laugh. I lived in London my whole life, mate so I think my take on the availability of good looking women there trumps yours hands down

7 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

So according to you, someone who sits on their backside during 20 or 30 years of marriage with all the modern accoutrements should be rewarded for a life of ease. My former wife slotted herself back into the workforce quite readily when she had to.

"Sits on their backside"?? Cooking. cleaning, washing, ironing is a life of ease in your mind, is it?

On 10/6/2017 at 10:28 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

If one means a western woman that one isn't romantically involved with ( I'd have my spine removed without an anaesthetic before I ever became romantically involved with any woman raised in a PC western country ), I miss conversation. Thai women don't seem interested in talking about anything I like talking about. Food isn't on my list of things to talk about all day.

I find Thai women easy to talk to;  and many of them have interesting opinions on world events--too bad, seems like you must be talking to those with little knowledge and/or language ability

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

To be fair Ron that is central London. Go 50 miles out and the views are no where near what you saw.

I think English women are some of the ugliest in the world, but that is my opinion.

56 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

"Sits on their backside"?? Cooking. cleaning, washing, ironing is a life of ease in your mind, is it?

It is the typical thinking of a 70+ year old.

Not because they have become senile, but because they were thinking like that when they were young too. And then came the sixties......

Archived