What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

1 hour ago, oldhippy said:

According to statistics (OK, you will say that I just made them up), 20% of women come 20% of the times when they have sex. That means 1 time out of 25.

After faking it 24 times out of 25 for a couple of years, they may decide not to bother any more?

Actually, those statistics were recently quoted by a sexuologist and apply to western self confident educated women... She added: to obtain sexual pleasure for both partners, it would be best to abandon the idea that a penis can be used for female pleasure.

Simple explaination for a world wide phenomenon?

A 2Hz vibrating mechanism?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, oldhippy said:

She added: to obtain sexual pleasure for both partners, it would be best to abandon the idea that a penis can be used for female pleasure.

Simple explaination for a world wide phenomenon?

It's foreplay, pure and simple. Spend enough time getting a woman aroused, and they will orgasm on anything - carrots, bananas, or a walking cane.

Although it's more enjoyable for me when my willie is front and centre.

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Magna Carta was, IMO, only meant to apply to the nobility. I'm sure the idea that the peasants should be free would have been anathema to them.

Didn't stop them enslaving people for centuries.

Yes the English started the industrial revolution, and now they make sod all.

Equal votes for both, but now it's a women's world.

Scary to think that the world was saved from Nazi/ Japanese domination only because of Mitchell, and the probability that Hitler was insane.

Stalin had a lot to do with it too, but only later, and Britain would not have survived without telephone engineer Tommy Flowers designing Colossus. Turing helped there too, and then they persecuted him for being homosexual till he killed himself. Funny old world, isn't it.

Never mind, we always have western women to complain about.

Hitler made many attempts to maintain peace with Poland, and GB, but Churchill, the insane warmonger refused every time, insisting that he wanted Germany destroyed. After the war, a famouse American general is quoted as saying that we have beaten the wrong enemy. As they say 'The victors write the history'.

What Thai women dont make you realise to their eternal credit that Western women do is that sex is work, which it is not when you are making love. Having failed at love men came to Thailand  to <deleted> love and generally settle for mind-blowing sex and get an imitation of it ( inspite of the bargain they dont get it)- the Thai woman is normally absent when the mind gets blown whereas the Western woman is always present getting hurt in between the bed and the door! 

10 minutes ago, Aditi Sharma said:

What Thai women dont make you realise to their eternal credit that Western women do is that sex is work, 

I would love a job that got me everything I wanted for 5 minutes work a week.

Being a man in the UK, I had to work for 60+ hours a week to pay for her 5 minutes work a week.

Not to mention, I had to work another 20 years after she had 'retired'.

Thailand is cheaper ...........

She may have the right 'not to work'

But I also have the right 'not to pay her bills'

Her, "Oh Teerak, I have a headache tonight"

Me, "That's OK honey, I'm expecting a headache when your home loan repayment is due"

47 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

It's foreplay, pure and simple. Spend enough time getting a woman aroused, and they will orgasm on anything - carrots, bananas, or a walking cane.

Although it's more enjoyable for me when my willie is front and centre.

Can be even more enjoyable when the lady is also front and centre with you.

31 minutes ago, Aditi Sharma said:

What Thai women dont make you realise to their eternal credit that Western women do is that sex is work, which it is not when you are making love. Having failed at love men came to Thailand  to <deleted> love and generally settle for mind-blowing sex and get an imitation of it ( inspite of the bargain they dont get it)- the Thai woman is normally absent when the mind gets blown whereas the Western woman is always present getting hurt in between the bed and the door! 

Western women can not love a man.

On 17/10/2017 at 10:03 AM, Justgrazing said:

Hyku 1147 .. I would have liked to have seen the " Great Vowel shift " circa 1350 to 1650 ad included within you're comprehensive roll of Brit history .. Other than that you are underemployed here Sir , University Challenge need look no further for its next quizmaster host .. 

Did you mean the "Great Bowel Shift"?...If so, that happened this morning.

1 hour ago, talahtnut said:

Hitler made many attempts to maintain peace with Poland, and GB, but Churchill, the insane warmonger refused every time, insisting that he wanted Germany destroyed. After the war, a famouse American general is quoted as saying that we have beaten the wrong enemy. As they say 'The victors write the history'.

Herr Hitler had already invaded Poland , Holland , Belgium and France by the time W C was made P Minister May 1940 .. The Nazi-Soviet non aggression pact signed by the two countries August '39 left no one in any doubt of Hitler's intentions for Poland .. No suprise that Germany then invaded Poland 02/09/39 the act that prompted then Brit' P M Neville Chamberlain to declare War on Germany .. Are you referring to U S Gen' Patton with the quote " we defeated the wrong enemy " .? If so a quote said to include that line was made by Patton ( allegedly ) in the days following the end of WW2 and was about and directed at the Russians .. 

1 hour ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I would love a job that got me everything I wanted for 5 minutes work a week.

Being a man in the UK, I had to work for 60+ hours a week to pay for her 5 minutes work a week.

Not to mention, I had to work another 20 years after she had 'retired'.

Thailand is cheaper ...........

She may have the right 'not to work'

But I also have the right 'not to pay her bills'

Her, "Oh Teerak, I have a headache tonight"

Me, "That's OK honey, I'm expecting a headache when your home loan repayment is due"

Once a week, 5 minutes?

A stud like you?

As this discussion has run so far off-topic and has descended into such trivia as the colour of pubic hair I think it's time for closure.

No last drinks call this time... that was done yesterday.

:mfr_closed1:

Archived